Connected to SeattleNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files:
>Longweapons.sklsft
>GAS_LEAK_IDENTIFIED_AS_200_SEVEN-7_GRENADES__KE_SEARCHES_FOR_TERRORIST.news
>Armorer_Seattle.mapsft
>ABC_Weapons_And_How_To_Acquire_Them.knwsft

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 353 (87% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Yo chummer, got a container full of AK-97s here. Unmarked with empty magazines. You want some?'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running RootyTootyPointAndShooty.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Getting Armed Edition
Where do you get your weapons from? What kind of weapon do you like the most? Do you have a single modded gun or dozens that you discard after every run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGrSt5wyQVE
docs.google.com/document/d/1zy978mTwAbYjZx-JNpGpBHwLfdPDANsM4AgCcfyILVM/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any fixers looking got jobs available?

why is it you shouldn't cut a deal with a dragon?

They gonna eat chu

I want to create a Phys Ad thats basically RAASHEEEDOOOOO, whats Saudi Arabia up to in the Shadowrun world?

youtube.com/watch?v=hGrSt5wyQVE

They will use you until you outlive your usefulness, and then they will make you die

Are there any rules for Deckers interfering with cyberware?

Could a Decker hack into a pair of cybereyes and induce visual halucinations?

As long as he has hacked the PAN and gotten enough marks on the cyberware, sure

I don't know of rules but I remember an example of a decker making a false flag in an opponent's titinium bone lacing making his internal system think that he had broken his legs causing him to waste a dosage of pain killers. I think I saw in core5.

Dragons are apex predators. They've been alive for a very long time, and have no reason to believe that they will not continue to do so, barring things like Horrors fucking things up. This means that they can think and operate in the extreme long term, so their plans do not need to take your goodwill or safety into account. In the best case you'll be dead in a couple of decades so why even bother being nice to you or keep you alive once you've finished your task?

Dragons also have enemies. If those enemies happen to learn that you've done something that benefits that dragon, they may assume that you A) know something they want to, B) have something they might want, or C) are competent enough to become a threat.

In some ways it's actually to the dragon's best interest to force his opponents to direct their attention towards you, as it may reveal the opponent's capabilities and knowledge or even force them to overcommit resources that could better be used elsewhere.
Edit File is the commonly accepted method for shenanigans like that.

Thanks for the answers /srg/!

So I am planning on running my first game of shadow run soon and would appreciate any advice. Will only have a party of two so I was wondering how you might advise handling that. Furthermore, I am trying to decide whether to set the campaign in Marseille or in Texas. In Marseille I can incorporate Italian mafia, Arab gangs and various mega corps, whereas Texas allows for Aztechnology and the NAN as well as a more wilderness/frontier feel like the old west, compared to Marseilles more purely urban atmosphere. What would you advise. Thinking of starting the game with the introductory module foo fighters as the players are new to the setting.

FOOD
FIGHT

Whoops, got a bit mixed up there. Yes, food fighters. So what advice might you have?

>mfw want to have the team do a classic loud bank robbery
>mfw can't think of a reason why they would A: need to carry out cash in duffell bags instead of just getting some credsticks or hacking the system
>and B: have it go loud so I can recreate Heat for them, since they're autisticly good at stealth jobs

Draw something better than the map provided by CGL, i for instance went and got inspiration from actual fast food joints

A: The bank is required to hold a set amount of cash stored for withdrawal in multiple credsticks with a max nuyen value of X because of cyber-security reasons. Having them on a single credstick would risk an individual just stealing it and nobody could steal a bunch of low-balance credsticks discreetly, right?

B: Look at any hole the team might've left unplugged. Do they have someone who could get caught by astral overwatch? What about matrix overwatch? Maybe some of them have tracking tags on them because they all forgot to buy a bug scanner and it sets off an alarm, or maybe a decker working against the group sets them up and activates the alarm during a crucial moment.

Have you ever made a character who has actually purchased biosculpting treatments, cosmetic surgery or major redesign cyber/bioware in-universe, because of the character's own personality and not just because it fit your meta vision for the character?
Hard mode: "Cool" cyberware, like pimped-out cyberskulls or shotgun arms, don't count - it has to be taken for another purpose than intimidation.

I've noticed that for a system with as advanced surgery and biosculpting as Shadowrun, it barely if ever comes up, and when it does get used rule-wise, it's to crunch up some homebrew, GM fiat or SURGE abomination.
So far, the most likely reason I can think of is that people feel it lessens the "coolness" or "authenticity" of a character to have them take an intentional decision to become how they are - it's the same reason one rarely sees characters intentionally training to become physically strong, or just cramming magical studies for years and years to become good mages, without some kind of massive coincidence to get them into it in a "cool" way.

One of my players did make a transgender tranself vampire actress once, she had a bunch of cosmetic ware like a full sex change

The beautiful thing about trans characters in Shadowrun is that they don't have an excuse to turn into propaganda dispensers or martyr fantasies.
When you can literally save up for just a few months and get a full sex change, it forces the player to focus on what comes afterwards, not on how hard the process is for the pla - er, the PC.
The fact that it's easy, cheap, fast and effective in Shadowrun means that the discrimination card can't be drawn unless the player explicitly disregards most of the setting - you get the surgery and slot a personafix, and there are no issues at all.
This turns gender change from a martyr button/pity card to an earnest psychosexual choice for a character, which can be used to add conflicts and character elements.
Why they chose it, how they deal with it and who thinks what about it can be dealt with without all the answers being drawn into the maelstrom of discrimination accusations - just like it was intended when it was originally put into the game in the CP2020 days.
When you look at it closely, it's just another form of cyberware/bioware shenanigans, opening up similar themes of the value of self, the mechanics of identity, the demand for attractiveness and the dissolution of the individual into a long list of potential purchases - and it could have stayed like that if it wasn't for the Me Generation.

Those are all themes i would like to perhaps explore with a heavily augmented character, instead of the age old "am i still humman" question.

I think one interesting thing to do would be to get cosmetic ware piece by piece over the course of a campaign, dialing it up slowly. Like, has anyone ever done that sex change/personasoft combo in between runs (with proper build-up to the decision)? How would that affect relationships?

And that's what we might never know, because a mixture of backlash against shrill diagnosis culture and maladjusted anger at other people's preferences has ensured that it's considered "magical realm".
It's an interesting way to approach an old genre and a fount of character development and roleplaying opportunities, but there'll always be that one guy who has to call you a rapist and a Tumblrina because you're playing a character whose preferences and opinions aren't 100% identical to yours (or his).

>arms dealer.jpg

Yeah, that can be a challenge with some people, but i try to keep an open mind since the people i usually play are fairly rational about these things when it comes to storytelling.

That said, if someone has a problem with the character they can always confront each other in-character, maybe have a mexican standoff while they're at it.

I remember one time i insulted another character in-character so hard apparently that the player got salty.

*play with

I ain't no hustler

>the introductory module foo fighters

>the oldest living band, the foo fighters, are in seattle for a one-night-only show
>a cult of cannibals is determined to bring their leader the flesh of dave grohl to fulfill a prophecy and let them all transcend to the next plane
>the band's manager is too cheap to hire a real security team, so our runners are hired to protect the band during the stage

I'd play this

It's definitely weird how sex-changes being a hassle-free and relatively affordable procedure changes the attitude to it in Shadowrun games. Our party's face once took some cosmetic procedures to disguise himself as the opposite sex for a deep-cover infiltration mission and took to it so much he decided to go full-hog, all with the nonchalance of buying a new car after taking one out for a spin.

>Part of the difficulty is also in making sure Dave Grohl constantly has fresh pots of coffee, lest he suddenly suffer sudden brain-death from withdrawal.

>Sex changes will forever be cheap AF
>Your GM will never let you play a benis babe

why live, anons ;_;

>Do you have a single modded gun or dozens that you discard after every run?
Our Sammy and Decker both have specific heavily modified guns that they treasure and cradle lovingly, whereas the rest of the group tend to pick up and throw away cheap guns all the time, and the difference in attitude has caused some minor conflicts along the way. The party mage once snagged a rare shotgun from a Yakuza Lieutenant and dumped it into a septic tank after it was used, and I swear the sammy was close to tears when she returned at a later date to rescue (and clean) the shotgun for herself.

Not to mention the amount of times the Face has said something along 'they're just guns' only for the Decker to practically throw a tantrum over how unique and mechanically inovative his Boeing Nemesis is.

Most of these make me want to kill myself, but the P90 AK is alright.

I'll give you a completely serious reply.
Because no matter how many roleplaying opportunities there are in being more true to the fluff when it comes to biosculpting and the like, they're all blown away when you start getting sexually aroused by a character.
Could you really play a character who's made to be arousing and attractive to you in particular in a neutral, constructive way?
Could you let them be made fun of, fail and be honestly flawed?
Could you let them have situations in which they honestly fail to be attractive, sexy or charming, with no chance to "get back" on whoever didn't think so?
Could you make them more than just the fetish that you cram into them, capable of acting for multiple sessions completely independently of it if the situation requires?
Are you ready to match the content to the genre, not trying to bring in "cute" or "sexy" bits because you want them to happen?
Could you let their personal choice be explored and questioned, and could you let other NPCs or players laugh at or criticize it?
Could you let them have opinions and tastes which you disagree with and can let them be justifiedly blamed for?
And most importantly, could you do all of these things while never, ever shoving in people's faces that she has a dick, not even telling them if it doesn't come up?
The thing is that fetishes and sexual preferences are often tied to emotions and opinions at a very deep level. That's why people get spergy when their fetishes come into play.

Not him but i've had a few positive experiences with this

In one game i played a decker and through some cyber-sleuthing found out that the party gunbunny had a huge veiny secret at belt level. That was the first time it came up and created a weird dynamic between the characters since the decker was the only one out of the party who knew it.

Another time i made a physad wrestler amazon orc chick admittedly as a fetish character, but through anger issues and alcoholism she turned out to be a really interesting vehicle for a narrative on what strength means to a person.

>I now understand why furries are exponentially more cancerous than other players when you let them play murry purries

thank you user

anymore of these? I really like sophisticated/futuristic armors.

both
I've got a tendency to loot the bodies of their weapons and stock pile them for later disposable usage.
>ares alpha
>2 yamaha raidens
>an aztech striker
>a krime boss
>6 remington roomsweepers
>4 rainforest carbines

it will be funny when ballistics from a crime scene leads the investigators to a drug lord's dead henchmen.

Never use your own personal every day carry gun for a crime unless you plan on altering it afterwards.

>Play exclusively females when I play text games
>All of them have had benises in my mind

>Nobody has ever known
:^^^)

I've only got three more but I'll poste 'em anyway because I'm a slut for fancy armor mechanisms.

I fucked up, /srg/.

We got hired onboard for a job to infiltrate some fancy fundraiser dinner and identify the corporate and criminal connections of Mr. Johnson's political rival before the upcoming elections over in Miami.

Part of our plan involved my character (the team's face and infiltrator) fabricating an entire false identity and seducing the daughter of one of the the Cuban mafia's underbosses so she'd take me to the party as her date. We pulled the long con for this one. I schmoozed this mob moll for four weeks. It was the perfect in. The run went great. The date went great.

My attempts to move on after the fact have not been going great.

She's kind of clingy and her dad likes me. In fact, he made me a made man and everything. The connections are real useful to have, but I can't live this lie forever. I'm not a roguish ex-company man, I'm a career con man and I'm not even Cuban. Someone's going to find out eventually.

She asked if I've ever considered settling down and having kids, /srg/.

I can't keep this up for much longer.

That's completely fine, then. It's not that there aren't people who can keep rational, creative and mature when they're playing a character who's also their fetish, but that there are so many people who don't understand what tends to slip when you do and thus sperg up everything.
What I listed is what I feel is necessary for a character who includes either an element that's your fetish, or a major element that's a relatively common fetish for other people.
>Allow your character to be flawed in any and all ways.
>Allow your character to fail, even in being sexy or attractive, with no take-backs and no revenge. Sometimes you fuck up.
>Make a character that functions as a character even when their fetishy elements are pulled out of them. Not just in a fight - for potentially multiple sessions. If your character can't be played without their gimmick, they're more gimmick than character and you should get your dick back in your pants.
>Remember that you're obliged to make your character interact constructively with the setting and match the genre. Don't add anything that breaks the mood or prevents your character from interacting with the setting.
>Make them distinct from you to prevent bleed and over-investment, and do it properly. Give them a preference that you think is just gross, or an opinion you think is blatantly wrong, and make it an influential but not central part of their character.
And of course, if the other players can't ignore your character's fetish content without having you bring it in on your own, you should show yourself to at least be able to shut it down for a few sessions.

Go full Kira, fuck her and then stage your own death.

Shadowrunners are all about making shit disappear inconspicuously. Plant some C4 in your Face's car and tell the underboss someone was trying to assassinate him via carbomb and the face unintentionally set it off early, or something.

thanks for the armor dump.

now i'm curious about the design of said armor. Does the mouth actually function or is it just for show?

>i...never really care for mouths on helmets/masks

I should clarify, I'm suggesting you *fake* the face's death. Actually killing him would solve the problem for sure, but it's also kind of inconvenient for the face.

These all really remind me of Destiny.

And that's all of them.
It's been a few weeks since I saved the imageset, but as far as I know they don't have any fluff behind them and are just the artist having fun with some sci-fi mechanisms, so wether or not the teeth are functional is up to your interpretation.

I do like the sci fi mechanisms, but the more organic ones might make me "woah" internally a little bit. Especially the last one.

As an addendum:
>Fit the content to the setting. If you can't do it, you can't do it. If you can only do it one way, you do it that one way. If your dick can't wait, it's deciding too much of the character.
>Think up, explain and rationalize the character according to in-setting norms, technology and concepts. It gives you a built-in link to the setting and lessens the uncanniness that can otherwise be a threat.
As a forever-GM of seven years, I would allow almost all fetish characters if they fulfilled these criteria - I think they're basic criteria for any character, and the need for a sanity leash is greater when you're dealing with people's libidoes.
If you check all the boxes and still have a bad character, you either have one hell of a fetish or just a character concept that can't be saved.

Good shit, my man

Being a grognard and a perfectionist might have done a number on my heart and my lungs, but at least it means I feel like paying attention to these kinds of things.

Of course, no matter how good something is, it doesn't matter if it isn't being used, so I encourage everyone here to give creating a fetishy/potentially-fetishy-to-someone-at-the-table character according to those criteria a spin and post it here.
It'll help me find out if I went wrong anywhere, and on top of that I'd be happy if I managed to help someone play the character they always wanted in a way that doesn't inconvenience anyone.

Are you volunteering to GM user?

I have a few games on my schedule, but as long as there's a clear deadline and not too much messing around, I actually think I can do it.
Tell you what. You post your ideas here, and if I can fill out a group with that, I'll put up my mail address, free times and shit like that so we can run the original Food Fight in 5e as a one-shot at first.
If that doesn't work, we've learnt something. If it does work, the game might start rolling.

The reason I don't just post my mail straight away is that I also want the rest of the thread's reactions - just sending it in a mail isn't going to start anything constructive.

Does it NEED to be fetish? Or can we just play a relatively normal character?

Honestly those are guidelines for characters regardless of being fetishy or not.
What this helps with his helping exteriorise the character and truly build something that is well rounded.

I require this of every one of my players and try my best to do the same with my characters, and it gives some very interestng results.

So yeah, this is really good advice.

I wish this guy posted more art.

I mainly want to try to encourage people to think about their characters in ways they usually don't or can't, but if a "special" character has nothing to bounce off, they just end up being bland because special characters need someone normal to define and contrast them.
If the characters that people come up with can't balance out each other's' weird points, I'll ask for normal suggestions in the thread when I post my mail.
I'm mainly just starved for actually using the Shadowrun setting for something that the fluff has been implying all the way since CP2020 but is rarely actually played.
That's exactly what I said. In the end, what matters is building a good character independent of the fetish, and that's relevant because a fetish doesn't make a character by itself. I decided to repeat some pretty basic things because they apply to all characters with something "special" about them.

Actually, how does Shadowrun handle exoskeletons.Do they somehow detract from essence? Could a paraplegic just get a sophisticated exoskeleton and keep all his essence?

Or do they just ignore it and never even mention it?

They don't exist in SR5e, they were a thing in 4e.

It's alluded that they're part of milspec armor and the likes but there's no "statline" for them.

Personnally I homebrewed my own for the next game I'll run.

i've seen no mention of exoskeletons in the actual game. Or power armor.

>yet I can play an AI that uses a construction drone as a body strong enough to flip cars.

I guess it's pretty obvious why they haven't ever brought them up. Seems pretty glaring now that I think about it though.

Don't suppose you'd be willing to do the talking over Discord or something? Concepts I'd be interested in would be recognized by a few friends who browse the threads, and it'd probably be better to avoid that issue.

yeah, who wants to be able to make a human able to tackle a troll and NOT die? Definitely doesn't make sense in a world with drones and 9 feet tall meat mountains. I mean, who really would want to close that gap?
>I dont have enough sarcasm and vitrole for the lack of power armor/ exoskeletons

More than that, mages could just wear exoskeletons and not have to worry about essence but be as beefy as any streetsam.

Stats =/= skill.

A mage can have 8 STR from his exoskeleton, doesn't mean he'll be able to punch has good as a streetsam.

Also I mean, could just make exoskeletons require DNI, so a datajack.

My current character is an ex-socialite, so he has bullshit like Clean Metabolism, biosculpting, and metatype modification at chargen.
Min-maxing ruins my immersion. Besides it's easy to min max, it's more challenging to make an interesting character while still being playable.

i would like if the suit just put a cap on initiative or something. You know, servos being slow and not trying to snap you in half and all that shit.

seriously. exoskeletons/power armor would let a normal douchebag take on a troll 1v1 and expect to survive if its just a normal guy. If a troll is in power armor its a whoooole other story.

>power armor should be on par with cyber/bioware
>they do not stack easily.

What about something like this ?

docs.google.com/document/d/1zy978mTwAbYjZx-JNpGpBHwLfdPDANsM4AgCcfyILVM/edit?usp=sharing

The alternative is doing it the 4e way and having them be like drones.

To be honest, that would kind of defeat the purpose. It confines the discussion to two people who both have a vested interest in the character, and it defeats the whole purpose of building a nuanced character that just so has a fetish involved instead of an ERP character if you still have to be ashamed of it.
If you have the kind of friends who'd care a whit, you should go look for others. I cannot humanly stress this enough. Either your friends don't actually care and you're being rude to them by thinking they do, or they do care and you shouldn't be around people who dictate your posts on an anonymous message board.

that's basically the exoskelly from elysium

DESU I don't even want fetish shit, I just want to have a game that doesn't explode. If playing fetish stuff is the only way I can get that, then I can try?

And it's less them caring much and more me not wanting to deal with the shitposting it might start.

I would love to see your homebrew for exoskeletons.
The problem i have with this is that it fucks over sams and all their investments while for adepts it would only cost them 1 magic and fits perfectly with their investments.

Reminds me more of the stuff from Advanced Warfare. The Elysium stuff is bolted on and apparently requires internal modification to use.

See for adepts I've been doing some research.
One way I could tweak it is that exoskeletons require constant interaction between the ware and the jack meaning that it disrupts the manaflow.

Or that it's simply not compatible with magically-enhanced ability scores because the suit's software doesn't understand that.

This might be a nice work around to the problem of sams and adepts. Having an exoscelton requires a datajack and personalization to your currect strength/agility ect. That way both have to pay to fully benifit from it.

You could just have it take up essence itself or make it harder to take off. So it's not something most people are comfortable getting unless they want to wear big trenchcoats everywhere to hide the fact they have it on.

chummer, the only real exoskeleton in 4e (Iron Will) reduced your AGI to 1
And the servo motors in the MilSpec armor increased your armor, but were very expensive.

What's the limit on how high a sensor's rating is on the sensor array?

Like, if i have a vehicle with a sensor array, do i get to have them all at 7?

Whoops forgot
>increased your armor AND Attributes

I've always wanted a RPG where combat has movement like in that game. Jumping 20 feet up to cover while raining bullets down on people. Frickin' awesome.

So I'm using the wiki to try to determine what the "spheres of influence" are for each megacorp, just so I can properly assign things when designing runs. Hit a few snags, however. EVO, NeoNET, and Horizon aren't "ranked" (There are holes at #2, #6, and #10.)

Also: What the fuck does Shiawase do?

EVO Also makes metatype specific goods. Stuff like furniture, clothes, and tools designed specifically for non-human bodies.

They also have significant aerospace investments.

Check the Corporate Guide from 4e and the Corporate Download from 3e

Shiawise does literally everything.
They specialize in genetech and ware, though only in that they are #1 in that department not that they are particularly oriented towards it like NeoNET is for the matrix. Kind of like monsanto but for people AND plants.

They also make weapons, decks, do some heavy industry, and control lots of agriculture.
It ain't called the MegaCorp that does Everything™ for nothing.

I guess there is something of a line between an exo suit and an exoskeleton.

The exoskeleton could be a lot cheaper to personalize for your existing atributes then the exosuit because its directly connected to you.

Man this makes me want to homebrew. I might come back later and try to add and impove that exosuit homebrew that user posted

I'd be excited to see that, but it would fit perfectly into a Corp Runner game I'm planning.

But stats > skill, since stats have a much higher potential range so by wearing said exoskeleton, a mage could invest a token skill point in the melee skill of choice and be able to go to town in melee. Not that their aren't ways to make melee mages already, but that would make it to easy. Plus why would anyone make an exoskeleton, as for any legitimate purpose you can just get a drone, or hire a troll if you need a human touch.

These scary armors are all full of prime wife material, aren't they?

With the power of imagination, ANY form-concealing armor can be full of prime wife material!

A: not just cash, but valuables in safe-deposit boxes?

B: the bank has a button connected to a hardline that runs across the street to a transmitter disguised as something common. Also, the bank is testing a new kind of tracker (scent based?) that the runners aren't prepared for.

C: It's a set-up, and even if the runners find all the security measures, Mr Johnson sounds the alarm because the bank job was planned as a demo for the new security systems, and he can't afford to have it look bad in front of the investors/potential buyers.

>yet I can play an AI that uses a construction drone as a body strong enough to flip cars.

How much strength does that take, exactly.

>A: not just cash, but valuables in safe-deposit boxes?
Expanding on this: Data-Vaults.
>Information is too sensitive to be left unsecured but too valuable to be destroyed
>Data-vault stores the information on an encrypted drives (the sort of hardcore encryption that takes a long, long time to sort out) without any wireless capabilities, and can only be accessed directly via datajack
>When not in use, the drives locked away in storage-units of varing sizes, ranging from drawer-sized deposit boxes for datachips and portable drives to low-temperature rooms of fridge-sized storage-arays containing thousands of petapulses of information for AA megacorps and the like
>Along with standard security measures, almost all the storage units have some kind of time-lock hardwired in, requiring the user to wait two minutes after inputting authentification-keys before the encrypted information can be accessed, usually broadcasting some kind of 'hey fuckers this unit's being accessed' signal
Break in, find the required information, wipe it of RFIDs and take it somewhere your decker can decrypt it in peace.

Campaign idea: Street level in the same vein as GTA san andreas.

well, the one is slow and described as "ork size" and it comes with strength 8. Also it has been on the market for 30 years and only 10 percent are even able to be used wirelessly. I think it'd be cool to make an AI that lives in a commlink that is just wired into the drone and controls it that way.

Why have them carry cash? Other shit's used, like gold, omae. But this is shadowrun, why not something even more expensive, like orchalium?

>not getting 10 inches of cybercock

Had to look it up.

A character can casually carry str*10kg. Lift str*15kg - above the head is str*5kg.

Not sure str8 could flip a car.

In chummer its costing 15 karma to raise an attribute to 2 rather than 10. Is there a rule in character creation I'm missing here?

Thoughts on this PC? Am I choosing the wrong hill to die on with her "gimmick"? She still has 15 karma and 7 knowledge skill points to spend.

Incomplete Deprogramming seems interesting but potentially debilitating to all fun since it can be activated by basically sneezing too hard. Think it could be reworked in such a way to keep the original feel but not ruin actual enjoyment?

Points for dedication to the gimmick, although I feel like mute is something that's easy to work around with a datajack and a comlink.

One thing that has me confused though: Do you have both a ballistic shield AND a riot shield?

Dicepools are close enough to functional levels as well.

12 is on the low end of a dicepool for a combat specialist's main weapon, and you're splitting it even further with dual-wielding. Using two guns at once is typically reserved for Adepts, since they're the only ones with a dicepool high enough that it can be split and still reliably hit enemies. If you're doing it as a sammy, you really want to beef up your agility score, get some smartlink-implants and maybe even a reflex-recorder to maximize your dicepool until you have a big enough pool to make splitting it a worthwhile risk.

Can't reproduce it. Base stat of 1, no priority points spent on it or anything?

No for some reason chummer has listed all possible limit additions on the front page, not ones that I actually added myself.

The mute thing was just a quirk she had at first. It could probably be removed from the crunch at this point.

Just figured it out. Its the "Treat Metatype Minimum as 1 for Purposes of Determining Karma Cost" Houserule causing the issue. Couldn't tell you why.