XRB

XRB
the sleeping giant
feeless
fast
massively undervalued
not on any serious exchange yet

There will be one dip before EOY but after that it's time for interstellar green dildos. I'm only going to say this once:
Get.
In.

Buy from Bitgrail or Mercatox.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@peterryszkiewicz/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e
youtu.be/pjIUsVDUr_s?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=BHkp-zo0Beo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitty IOTA copy with no working product

both are fine
medium.com/@peterryszkiewicz/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

rai: youtu.be/pjIUsVDUr_s?t=23s
iota: youtube.com/watch?v=BHkp-zo0Beo

hmmm i wonder which one is going to win...

Will probably be a top 10 coin within the next 3 months.

It's the other way around lad

one nation, one coin

are you even trying?
my goal is to acquire 10k before it takes off

Exactly. RAI has a working product but not a proven one. Iota has no working or proven product, only a lot of marketing and hype.

The risk is IOTA just copying everything about RAI since it's pretty much a complete project. IOTA already has some even though questionable company backing so it could scale by companies hosting sponsoring nodes unlike RAI which is unlikely to have such a large infra off the bat.

That said I do believe RAI will be top 15 in January and sincerely wish it doesn't turn up to be vaporware or it will soon be forgotten after the initial proper exchange pump.

the moment it stops working as it works now i will sell it all

not all in but love it. will be the future.

This is killing me inside because I've been waiting the past three fucking days for any of the fiat available exchanges to verify my info (tried Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex isnt even open, Gemini) so I can start trading. And all I can do is sit here with my thumb up my ass watching the trains leave the station. Not to mention after that's done, none of them have my bank so that's another 4-5 days wiring shit show to deal with on top.

just passed 0.0002 BTC
hurry up nigga

0.00020988 now lmao

Reminder that the developer will give an AMA in a few hours, it'll pump hard today.

I'm all in in this and bancor, didn't lose a penny on the dip, stable as fuck.

i literally haven't slept all night
i finally reached a 10k stake as of 5 minutes ago through arbitration
now you tell me there's an ama by the dev fuck man fuck sleep

No one ever called this the sleeping giant - NEM holds that title.. BTFO.

We're gonna make it bro

Congrats dude, yeah look on the reddit of raiblock.

I only have 6000 of them hope it'll be enough.

if the price reaches 100usd i become a millionaire
if the price reaches 200usd you become one too

I only have 230$ to invest, is this the right coin peepz? poor shit

We're gonna make it bros

You'll be a millionaire in a few week if you aren't already, man i wish i bought in a bit earlier but i couldn't be bothered to sign up on bitgrail.

Holding 773 xrb at 1 something. Should i buy more during a dip?

If there is one

Can you afford it? If yes, go ahead.
It's risky? Not at all.
On january it's game over for the ones trying to get into this.
1-1.8 cent buyers are the second round of adopters (not counting bolivians and indopajeets)

It just reached half a billion marketcap with only 2 pajeet exchanges, this is the one guys, this will make us rich.

>not counting bolivians and indopajeets
i love how this coin was 'mined' by exploiting brown people who just solved captchas all day lol
then da white man swooped in and bought it for cheap

>i wish i bought in a bit earlier but i couldn't be bothered to sign up on bitgrail.
Keep that in mind the next time. If the coin is only on a shit exchange but has a promise, go the extra mile, register and buy, even if it's convoluted and feels like gay shit

That's what I did with XVG and XRB. Getting on a good exchange means a good profit.

Yeah certainly learned my lesson.

Research on any big crypto farm retard, you will see what is slavement.

My apologies I thought you were the IOTA sjw fuder.

I want my Veeky Forumsbros to be rich, so I'm going to shill this coin. Sure, I own bags and I want them to go up in value but this thing is at a 500 mil marketcap. It is a WORKING feeless and instant coin. This thing is top 10 material easily, which means a 10x jump in value. I would love to see all of Veeky Forums celebrating when that happens. Get in on this guys! Let's do this!

Working on it friendanon, how big is your stash?

More than 10k. I got in when it was less than a dollar, I'm feeling pretty damn comfy. This is my first true moon mission. I've already made more than most of my friends made all year but I have true faith in this coin and I'm not selling until it at least goes 10x from here.

yeah i got 558 iota and 200 something ark. I could buy more eth with cash but with the wait times and shit IDK. I'm glad I got in when I did though. I wanted to buy when it was below 1 dollar but the shit exchanges kept me out.

>55K
holy FUCKING shit man