IOTA brings the bantz

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170611/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like "bringing the butthurt".

What a loser.

Jesus christ that guy is an utter manchild. Not to mention a degreeless hack. Wouldn't feel easy trusting my money on him and that "IOT-is-an-internet-replacement" CFB guy.

Is that what drives him forward? Making people rich? He doesn't care much about iot- he just wanna make money?

idiot

He's an emotional wreck with a very low sense of professionalism, but you're misconstruing what he's saying. It is true that people are getting rich off of the efforts of the IOTA Dev team by just holding and doing nothing, regardless of what drives the developers.

I don't see a problem with this.

He spreads shit

This make me ashamed to be a norcuck, considering this guy is an average norcuck

The Internet of Things data marketplace didnt even exist when he said that.

And the marketcap.. IOTA was listed at 1B market cap in 3-4 days after initial listing on coinmarketcap.com. Scam, they scammed th scaling system and got away with it.

Coinmarketcap on June 11, 2017 - no IOTA listed yet:
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170611/

> Fast forward 7 days

Coinmarketcap on June 18, 2017 - IOTA listed
BAAAAAM, 6th spot, market cap = $1,152,968,675

Check the dates for yourself on CMC historical view

This guy is pathetic. Behaves like an emotional child and is a turbocuck. Anyone got the one where he talks about refugee smart cities? As if he won't just be paying for them to live in apartments in actual German cities.

this guys is such a fucking idiot

What a legend. Stupid net retards retards need a tune up from time to time. Its reddit seemingly anyway... you hyprocrites would have done exactly the same

Do you have rich parents user? How do you live in norcuck alone without a job

does anyone have the picture where one of the developers talked about the Internet-of-Things being a new type of internet that iota would be implemented on?

>you hyprocrites
this. fucking hell. All these fanny nannies in here. top kek. xD

Enlighten me /biz. I buy IOTA and I sit upon a couple million of machine money. My fridge start paying my microwave etc. etc.. What can I use them for. And i enough people buy up IOTA, whats stopping the devs from just printing more.

he's not the one to complain though, since they're pushing the price of millions of coins he's holding

it's as if Steve Jobs was blaming apple stockholders that they don't do anything and profit from his work

There isn't one. You'll get used to the Iota haters. I ignored them when Iota was $0.60, and still ignore them today. Literally useless to even engage them.

>Veeky Forums defending and siding with fucking reddit normie scum
the absolute bizarro state of Veeky Forums

Yes, throwing hissy fits on the internet always looks real good.