A group of loyal wizard attendants replaces your natural teeth with carefully enchanted artificial ones

>A group of loyal wizard attendants replaces your natural teeth with carefully enchanted artificial ones

For what purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y8RXEEY-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you can eat lightning and crap thunder.

To put their money where their mouth is.

>BBEG
Ugh

usually to make sure you can still eat solid food after ruining your natural teeth from lack of/exceptionally poor maintenance

So I can be their trusted protector and bite through metal cables

>Your teeth now pick up interplanar transmissions from the opposing dark magus guild.

Oh God how are you still doing this?? It's been weeks you fucking flamingo. How the fuck, do you not have a life? Or are you someone else? Has the this shitty meme already spread?! Fuck if you are newfag STOP this is bad board culture, and you are not fitting in: just being retarded.

The OP doesn't even say BBEG. I'm confused.

Jaws is dumb as shit. They didn't improve his biting muscles so it's ridiculous.

The implication is that he's freakishly strong in general and needed prosthetic teeth because he broke his real teeth.

His bone structure cannot support it, moreover the weight of his jaw will cause strain in tendons, this faggot is eating porridges after a week.

To install mad grills

>moreover the weight of his jaw will cause strain in tendons
Maybe if he was a weak hikkineet
He's Jaws though

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y8RXEEY-4

For baller status.

It is unclear what a baller is.

Each one of them continuously casts protective or buff spells. For example, the canines would on command cast the various bite-enchantment spells on the wearer. Some of the teeth could have generic health spells attached like keep watch or something to act like a ring of sustenance.
The molars could all be continuous buffs (shield, all the temp +4 to stat spells, blur, mirror image, barkskin, stoneskin, etc). Pressing the tongue up against specific spots and immediately evoking the command word would activate offensive spells (Ear piercing scream, scorching ray, magic missile, etc).
You have a bunch of wizard dentists. Go nuts.

So you can eat better

So they don't rot out when I can't take proper care of them on the campaign trail? You think there's going to be a place to use a toothbrush in a dungeon? What even is a toothbrush?

I like you user.

>Ugh
BBEG

Unless you quench their bloodlust by brushing your teeth with human blood, they'll slowly start gaining their own opinions on and whispering gibbering madness. Eventually, assuming you remain sane, they'll meld with your skeleton and suck it out of your face.

Advertising space

For flavor

each tooth in my lich head is a fireball missile ala necklace of fireball missiles. rip, throw, selfie

They're Adventure Dentures. They function as a dancing sword, and will leave the owner's mouth to fight on their behalf on command.

They neutralize poisons and make any food nutricious and delicious.

to be a more efficient taste tester and determine the poisons before you swallow

Tooth 1 gives access to the detect poison cantrip
Tooth 2 gives access to the detect magic cantrip
Tooth 3 gives access to the message cantrip
Tooth 4 gives access to 3/day speak with animals
Tooth 5 gives access to 1/day comprehend languages
Tooth 6 gives access to 1/day magic mouth
Tooth 7 gives access to 3/day CL 1 mage armor
Tooth 8 gives access to 1/day Air Bubble
Tooth 9 gives access to 1/day Keep Watch
Tooth 10 gives +1 psychic bonus to will saves
Tooth 11 gives +1 psychic bonus to Fort saves
Tooth 12 gives +1 bonus to reflex saves
Tooth 13 constantly lays a Silent Image over your teeth to make them look normal, if quite white and clean.
Tooth 14 gives access to 3/day ear piercing scream at unknown CL.
Tooth 15 gives access to 2/day auditory hallucination.
Tooth 16 gives access to 2/day Clarion Call
Tooth 17 gives access to 2/day Ventriloquism.
Tooth 18 gives access to 1/day interrogation.
Tooth 19 gives access to 3/day Ant Haul
Tooth 20 gives access to 1/day Silence
Tooth 21 gives access to 2/day featherfall (as an immediate action)
Tooth 22 gives access to 1/day Jump
Tooth 23 gives access to 1/day Long Arms
Tooth 24 gives access to the benefits as if the user was wearing a ring of sustenance.
Tooth 25 gives access to 1/day vocal alteration.
Tooth 26 is missing due to bad hygiene. Replaced with non-magical mithril tooth.
Tooth 27 gives access to the Ghost Sound cantrip
Tooth 28 gain 1/day access to Savage Maw
Tooth 29 gain access to 1/day Longstridee
Tooth 30 gain +2 to one physical ability score
Tooth 31 gain +2 to one mental ability score
Tooth 32 gain the ability to summon 1 pound of delicious candy at-will.

WHAAAT?

WHAAAAAAAT?

OKAAY

All adamantine teeth are impervious to cavities and chipping. An enchantment absorbs shock to prevent them from being pulled out again.

>Jaws is dumb as shit.

Maybe you missed the part where Moonraker is one of the dumbest movies ever filmed, period. And the Spy Who Loved Me isn't far off.

>no one posted this yet

I would love some shark teeth. Bite weapon on any fist fight would absolutely wreck.

So that I can eat anything and ride the flavourtrain.

>that pic
Completely forgot about that. Still break into giggles.