Etheremon General – Thread 7

Holy fuck, this is going to be HUGE. Sick of missing the train? This is literally ground zero for the next Crypto Kitties.

>original art leaked, dev switched back to the eggs at the last second
>training
>evolving
>battling (!)
>earn returns on each Etheremon you own
>literally dividends
>roll high-powered mons which will be more valuable
>it launched at 10 PM EST and it's not even 6 AM EST so Americans still don't know about this
>it launched at 10 PM EST and it's not even 6 AM EST so Americans still don't know about this

This blows Crypto Kitties the FUCK OUT. Get in or get sad when these are worth 10 ETH a piece in a week.

etheremon.com

thread continued from Guide for brainlets: medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2

Other urls found in this thread:

etheremon.com/#!/item/8
etheremon.com/#!/item/5
strawpoll.com/wfd9sg47
etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>idiots getting Geenee or Camolumn instead of Palytid or Cesstoid
They're slightly cheaper, I get it. But they're shit neutral-only mons compared to Palytid (toxic) and Cesstoid (Neutral AND Mystic).

When they release battles/abilities/wtv, your mons will get rekt.

Cesstoid and Palytid are for the future whales.

etheremon.com/#!/item/8
etheremon.com/#!/item/5

ahem
*clears throat*
NAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it launched at 10 PM EST and it's not even 6 AM EST so Americans still don't know about this
it launched at 10 PM EST and it's not even 6 AM EST so Americans still don't know about this

VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE

strawpoll.com/wfd9sg47

>Buy mon
>Let it sit for a few hours/days while investment recoups
>Cash out the ETH
>Hold on to mon for a few weeks/months until the trading and battle platforms are released
>Sell mon for 10-100x of what you paid for it to crazy nips

Just get in now before the Japanese begins noticing and blow it up like they blew up cryptokitties.

REMINDER:

Veeky Forumsmons are as follows:

NAGEE

EEKAPE

honorable mention: Keradon

cesstoid is cute af

Guys I am having serious problems cashing out. Trying high limits up to 600000 and 50 GWEI, but still nothing happens. Please help !

Is there going to be a point to battling or what? Just for fun?

Even the cheapest shit Geenee is printing money

Oh, and of course the mon keeps up with the dividends after you cash out.

>actually making money on this
>no end in sight
>price per mon is already 3x base and we will be able to sell them

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

This looks like a big pile of shit and has been shilled all day -

Sell it to me OP

stop shilling Palyshit and Cesspool, literally the only thing they're good for is potentially battling which hasn't even been released yet, meanwhile Camolumn and Geenee had 2 of the cutest artworks and thus appeal most to normies. I have extreme doubts that the battle feature will even be released before this ponzi runs its course, but the devs have already confirmed that the art is coming back sometime tomorrow.

Geenee>Palytarded

FAIROOTH RETURNS ARE INSAAAANE LOLOLOL HOW IS THIS WORKING SO WELL

pic:20 mins after i bought him

we also broke a new record $

take people's money obv

>Murricans start noticing when they wake up
>Japanese start noticing when someone forces their eyes open

We're only getting started. Cryptokitties was a million times more retarded than this.

wise man. it's pokemon logic 101

Welp, fucking works LOL! I was scared i couldnt withdraw because it was taking too damn long.... Reinvesting now!~!!

>Public service announcement

>Public service announcement

I just...I should be sleeping now. But no. I just made 0.5 eth off fucking mons in 2 hours. Fuck this future is gonna kill me, I can never sleep right, always moons to be had

>problems cashing out
explain what you are doing and what happens
it says not to spam it, what does your address show on the blockchain? any transactions coming through?

>but the devs have already confirmed that the art is coming back sometime tomorrow
Post a source for us and I will incorporate it into my talking points. Doing God's work .p amen

is it too late to get in on this?

What point is there in reinvesting in mons which are already at crazy prices? At this point it'll take way too long for normies to actually buy the shit with how much they cost. It's already reaching the tiers of a pyramid scheme where you'll fuck yourself if you buy more.
Has there been any messages from the dev about how this is remedied, or what battling even accomplishes? What incentive is there to buy a mon that's already the equivalent of almost $2k if it takes $300000 worth of people to buy it to recoup your investment, let alone make gains?

This game is going to be awesome.

Remember how the trainers in pokemon games would give you money if you beat them in battle?

Using Ethereum, we will do the same thing but with fake crypto-money.

This is only the beginning to this genius idea.

Probably some sort of gambling system, where you can battle for dividends, or the actual ethermon.

The nips will go fucking crazy for this shit.

You literally can't cash out

Normies are still in bed, re-invest what you can before they wake up.

no

these are actually the best purchase right now for profits as theyre cheap.

How is this even working? Isn't it almost a ponzi scheme?

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

what am i looking at?

KERADON
EAKAPE
NAGEE

These are the
OFFICIAL BIZ MONS

(For any newcomers)

>there are actually people shilling shitcoins hoping for a 2% gain while this is going on
>buying REQ and LINK instead of these at base price

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You make money only if people buy your mon. Self-shilling is the result. There is nothing to do besides buying the mon. Battle and trade is it implemented yet. Lotta shilling that you can sell your mon later, but unless you can make money from battling I don’t see why someone e would buy your mon.

DO YOU LOSE YOUR MONS IF YOU CASH OUT? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TOTAL EARN AND CASH OUT?

NO! BUY NOW IDIOT! SELL EVERYTHING AND GET THE FUNK IN!

ITS THE FIRST DAY
americans havnt woken up
i dont think it has yet been translated to other languages yet
battles, trading and selling havnt been implemented yet

so not to late no

Lol this is the next pets.com
You're buying Pokemon pictures for 800 dollar+
Good luck shitters.

That's strange, because I've cashed out 3 times. Every time it reaches 4 ETH I cash the fuck out. I never risk my money with exchanges either.

people don't seem to listen tho

it's day 1

That's bullshit. i had some problems with it but after I switched from Firefox to Chrome everything worked fine. I cashed out and re-invested many times, it's all profit for me from here on out.

not anymore gramps. cestoid and palatid are where it's at.

>pictures
oh my sweet summer child
etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682

>DO YOU LOSE YOUR MONS IF YOU CASH OUT?
no
you keep earning money on them
use it to reinvest

NAGEE

EAKAPE

KERADON

REMEMBER TO REINVEST AND BUY THESE WITH YOUR GAINS

we're all gonna make it Veeky Forums

This. Pajeets not realizing burgers are waking up and will be looking for quick gains on the cheapest ones, regardless of return ratio.

For anyone wondering. Mianari is the official Veeky Forumsmon and it's literally the Pikachu of Etheremon.

Mianari is still cheap and it's the money maker

>pikachu of ethermon
>the only lightning ethermon

The thing about pyramid schemes is that it makes millionaires of the first adopters.

And guess what. We're the first adopters.

Most of us have already made our money back several times over.

you still have couple of hours to get those cheap
some of us already 2x'ed
yes it's a ponzi but we are still at the top of the pyramid

is it worth doing this if I buy one mon and I ever used eth before in my life?

Get in right now
right right right right now!

Keradon, Eakape, and Nagee are official biz mons

You'll need to get the Metamask extension for chrome or firefox or whatever

So..... at this point, a Smart Man's money is probably on Cesstoid, Fairooth, and Palytid right?

Volume since the start of this app 6 (8?) hours ago

Please respond

Sleep is for the weak

no you are still pretty early. I'd say it's at 20% saturation. Next 48 hours we're gonna get rich as fuck when the masses flood in
I've literally already made my money back I have nothing to lose at this point

so true.

America isn't even awake. This is going to be plastered all over normies Facebook

MODS please delete these pyramid scam threads!

Yes, just get in now before it's too late. Think about what will happen when Japan finds out about this?

Brainlet here. Can anyone tell me why my balance is significantly higher than my earn? What do I sell when I cash out my balance (not my earns).

just bought my 4th and final. i am literally 100% in on the mons now. i can afford to lose this money, but holy shit, i've been here for the last 4 or 5 hours, what a great night so far

>japs havent caught on yet
>normies are only toes deep in the water
>no buzzfeed article
>no twitter blowing up yet
>no mainstream media coverage

this is insane

I've been up and posting here since the contract went live. yesterday at around 8-10 PM

i'm putting 1mil and 100 trying to cash out and it wont work

Only the best

"Almost", lol. It IS a ponzi scheme, but it just started, so...

Mianari is the smart non-pajeet choice

>lightning ethermon
>lightning network
>lightning beats water

illuminati confirmed

YOU CAN MAKE AS MANY THREADS AS YOU WANT RETARDS. YOULL NEVER CATCH UP TO GARY "THE WHALE" MOTHAFUCKIN OAK.
ILL SEE YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS IN THREAD 100 TOMORROW EVEN CHAMPIONS GOTTA GET THEIR BEAUTY SLEEP
SMELL YA LATER

>Can anyone tell me why my balance is significantly higher than my earn
lmao, your balance is the total amount you have earned earned, dummy

That doesn't address the issue at all. Even if it's 'still cheap', what incentive is there to buy things at prices this expensive? I've already got three mons, but it seems like grabbing a fourth at this point will take way too long to recoup my losses with how little I'm getting now compared to before.
Pyramid schemes only really benefit the people who get in the earliest, and even if this is 'bottom floor', it's still retarded expensive to expect anyone else to buy in consistently enough to recoup mons bought at this point

tfw ive made 5 eth in a little over an hour

tfw I ignored these threads for hours

I was able to deposit Ether and make the purchases successfully on my Metamask of course. My address on the chain shows a list of all those 'out' transactions. But when I am trying to either cash out or send some of the ether to my wallet, I get a 'unable to locate transaction hash' error message even after the high settings.

Early rising American reporting in here

Blockid is the only fighting type and has .002 earnings, easy choice pajeets

I've made back 1/6th of my investment in 30 mins on a single Mon. Life is looking up.
I should be studying for an exam tomorrow, but fuck that i'm just gona look for gainz

Are you kidding? This is the one thing that will actually get us rich. And you get to hear about it first on Veeky Forums instead of when it's too late when the normies hear about it on tumblr, so what are you complaining about?

Geckno is my favourite desu

mate, this is only the beginning, they have said they have plans for battles, and other shit. just relax and enjoy the moon

Keradon Eakape and Nagee

get in right now
bottom fucking floor boys

No shit my boy who made 40K from CryptoKities just dumped 10ETH into this 10 minutes ago. Hes pissed I did'nt wake him up. He said this week going to be crazy with the FOMO

>every time I refresh I'm up 10%

HAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS SO FUCKED

Eekape has completely made up for the mess of a bcash pump and dump which ruined me this afternoon

thanks eekbro

The thing is everyone knows it, but they are forced to shill the monscheme because otherwise they're cooked.

My balance is 1 ETH while my earn is 0.6. What does the remaining 0.4 acount for?

The first 40-90 or 100 were early adopters. Everyone after that might make back cost, as long asanother 100 or so mons sell. After that, price starts to cut down on people buying. And not likely to make the money back as both price for the mon increases and number of people willing to buy that higher priced mon decreases.

get to study kid, nobody steal your 'mons

How long does it take to get the mon?? I sent the eth and I don't see shit in my inventory a few minutes later

one of your purchase txs failed and you were credited the difference probably.

Did your transaction clear? They're processed serially, and a shitload of people are buying in. Be a lil patient.

if you think you are to late you are wrong.
still time....
GET IT NOW

study while grabbing gainz. its literally the easiest gains of your life, just buy as much of these mons as you can, then study sleep take your test and come home to massive gains. you literally CANNOT lose here since the normies won't be investing until morning

You're honestly right in its current state. The prices are such that there's no guarantee they will pay for themselves with dividends within the next 24 hours. However, keep in mind that the prices aren't going down. And if nobody buys, then no more are generated PERIOD. This means they are SCARCE which gives them value. When battling and trading are implemented you will wish you bought a mon that was "just" 0.7, because it'll be trading for 1+ and getting whatever reward you get from battles IN ADDITION to the dividends which might not cover the cost of the initial purchase, but will add to your profits nonetheless.

Sorry i cant give much help, some people switched to chrome and had it work
I wouldn't change the default setting it comes up with