What could Nurgle say to convince an Imperial fanatic to turn to chaos?

What could Nurgle say to convince an Imperial fanatic to turn to chaos?

Nothing.

>i weed danker than your puny mortal mind can comprehend

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

>Implying hallucinogenic drugs aren't the realm of Tzeentch

>Make Fanatic sick
>let him suffer for weeks upon weeks
>come to him in a dream
>"I can make you better, Child of the Emperor"
>"All you gotta do is sign here."

You would be surprised how far people will fall when they face a slow, agonizingly painful death and they're presented with a half-plausible solution out of the mess.

>I weed

>I can make the suffering stop
>I can give you a family
>I can give you love
>I can make keep things from changing

>I love you

But will you give me a waifu?

"Achoo!"

>nurgleworshipersayswhat

Pretty much this. Almost every known instance of Nurgle tempting someone to his side was like this. Even the entire Death Guard Legion minus one bearded gentleman.

>Those mind numbingly painful stomach cramps you've had the last month and that vomiting blood every hour and itchy eyes and pussy boiled anus... if you decide to join me, youll become immortal and that will stop hurting and youll actually enjoy it!

>who?

Pretty much this.

Nurgle is probably the easiest god to understand and be convinced to follow. Provided you don't see his other followers

Hey, kid, wanna buy some chaos?

"Wanna live for ever?"

hurts like a bitch, doesn't it? I mean, look at yourself. All rotten and stuff. Want me to soothe the pain? Shh, let me take a look at that, child...

That wasn't that hard now, was it?

Probably something edgy.

> Who is Slaanesh, the post.

Projectile diarrhoea down his throat.

Fuck you Tzeentch.

In all seriousness,

>Aren't you tired?

Slaanesh is the Jew kid on the bloc. Tzeentch has been here just as long as stuff like LSD and vice verse. For ages people have been using stuff like shrooms to communicate with Tzeentch and not just for pleasure like your feeble little mind might think.

new*

>thinks time works the same in the Warp

>works in the thinks Warp the time same

If not to experience all experiences, why live?

All right, mister DM, what are you trying to do?

Cause my techpriest with a multi-melta, plasma cannon, and lascannon can sort this out.