What time is roger ver on CNBC?

I want to know. I strongly suspect he will have his whales pumping as he is in the interview. Just so the normie mainstream host can say "Um.. Roger I'm going to have to stop you a moment... We just got word that BCH is up 30% since you started this interview..."

Ver: "Like I said its the future of cryptocurrency and its the true bitcoin and people are seeing it."

Host: "ROGER VER BIT COIN JESUS EVERYBODY!!! IF YOU WANNA PICK UP SOME BIT COIN CASH GO ON COINBASE.com"

I'm not joking the media is very pro BCH, and Ver has enough money and connections to pump BCH up. Look at the tweet cnbc did ffs. They practically sucked his dick. "Bitcoin Jesus"

As much as I wanna HODL, this doesn't look good guys. I admit I sold a few BTC just in case. Normies have fueled Bitcoin and still bought it at over 10k. They will certainly buy something 1/3 that value that is promised by the media to be the next bitcoin.

Not gonna lie I'm planning on buying a bit before it goes live on coinbase. I suspect they will pump around 2 hours before to begin an upward price trend.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/apos-why-bitcoin-cash-soared-185106360.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well the program he's on airs at 4pm CST so I guess that'll be around the optimal time to blow your load

this guy is fucking fake news . bitcoin DIDN T STOLE SHIT . BITCOIN WAS BITCOIN . THE FORK CREATED THIS FAKE CASH SHIT

Buy bch now and hodl till it's at the ath and then sell? Or what

It's concerning because it appears the media is backing this too.

FAst Money is on in late afternoon 4 or 5pm.

Bitcoin cash will be open for trading at 11am PST (2pm EST 1pm Central).

That gives it a couple hours to pump super high before the interview. I'm looking to 50% or more. Don't want to get top greedy, but I think it will be a madhouse. Hopefully coinbase servers can keep up

Ummmmm, no sweetie? Core forced this issue by maintaining artificially small blocksize and implementing irreversible segwit and planning for offchain transactions.

Bitcoin survives, through BCH.

Segwit removes signatures from transactions and on page 2 Satoshi literally defines an "electronic coin" (pre-cursor to the word crypto-currency) as a chain of digital signatures. Ergo Bitcoin Segwit is not a crypto-currency.

Page 2 sentence 1 of the whitepaper is what I'm referencing. Also Page 2 sentence 1 is the first sentence after the introduction. So the first thing Satoshi says after the introduction can now be re-interpreted to say "Bitcoin Segwit is a fraud".

No way. Institutional money prefers a currency with lower transaction fees with more upward potential? Who would've guessed.

Corecuck tears are so fucking sweet.

From a media perspective Cash has already won due to faster transactions and lower fees. Core proponents don't have a leg to stand on.

the chink miners dont want it because it removed the asicboost exploit,and paves the way for lightning network which takes stress off the network (loss in tx fees) thats why they blocked it for so long and when segwit succeeded they were forced to make their own bitcoin and shill it as the real bitcoin.

How do you personally view this coin and its future? Today, Next week, next month, 1 year from now?

>and paves the way for lightning network which takes stress off the network (loss in tx fees)

lmao this is delusional bullshit even for a corecuck.

LN adoption is years away btw, Core will be forced to implement a blocksize increase if they want the chain to survive until then. Retards on r/bitcoin think network congestion will suddenly be fixed when LN is released, despite the fact that Segwit has like a 1% adoption rate months after release.

For sure, he Will try to scam the most possible ant then vanish

>tfw BCH becomes a centeralized scam and kills BTC off

and then we are right where we started, thanks for buying guiyze!

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't answer with
>crypto is doomed, buy buy buy

Her husband is working on BCH fund.

Paul Wasensteiner

Executive Director - The Bitcoin Cash Fund

All this hype, yet BCH is slowly tanking while BTC is going up. WTF is going on here?

tanking?
going up?

Are we watching the same thing?

Media is government's puppet, brainlet.
Bitcoin cash is a way to tame crypto

Yeah just wait til the whales pump the price to give it an attractive patter for coinbase investors...

The fix is in for BCH... More pro BCH media propaganda:
finance.yahoo.com/news/apos-why-bitcoin-cash-soared-185106360.html

But at the same time its probably going to gain today. I personally can't afford to lose all my money in BTC so I can't afford to do the good ol HODL right now.

lmao corecucks are resorting to conspiracy theories now. Pathetic.

Last week Roger Ver was some kind of anti government jihadi who tests explosives on african children. Now he is colluding with the government for some reason to "tame" crypto. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Well yeah, of course kikes will back up their centralised coin.
No one can turn bitcoin into fiat since it's a nightmare to make any change whatsoever, meanwhile beecash is completely centralised into the hands of literal kikes and chinks, i expect the 21 millions supply cap to be removed to an unlimited one by 2019 and a 1gb blocksize by 2020.
Personally, i hope it result in bitcoin crashing so much.
It's obvious that once they turn beecash into literally fiat it'll have the same issues as fiat, so long-term bitcoin will grow back even stronger, a complete crash into the three digits territory would enable me to accumulate so fucking much...

>muh conspiracy
Anytime the MSM is mentioning bitcoin, it's negative.
Didn't you catch the latest bit, "bitcoin will consume all the world's electricity by 2020, think of the planet dump your bags !" KEK

Meanwhile, beecash is the New Thing ! Everyone is doing it ! For a small fee, you goyim can have one beecash too ! Be cool !
So fucking blatant m8

I guess the only thing to do is ride BCH up and then buy back in a few weeks/months?

Would be smart thing to do, but personally i won't risk it.
A fundamental change to the code could come at literally any time since it's kike-controlled, which would result in a flash crash and, depending on the severity of the change, a permanent crash.

>beecash is the New Thing !

lmao you literally answer your own question retard, no conspiracy needed.

Also, the media pointing out the obvious fact that that BCH is faster and cheaper is just common sense. It was ALWAYS going to happen at some you flaming retard, you're seeing a conspiracy theory, the truth is this was the inevitable result of the core team turning BTC into an unusable pile of shit.

Someone will kill this guy soon, for sure.
Do you really think core (blockstream / AXA) are retards?

Bitcoin core is the kike controlled coin retard

>Do you really think core (blockstream / AXA) are retards?

Without a doubt, they somehow managed to fuck up BTC, the surest bet in history.

Why didnt they talk about whats going to happend If you gonna scale by increasing blocks?

CNBCs reporters husband works for BCH fund.
This is maybe the biggest shilling effort I have seen for while?

Blocksize*

>Do you really think core (blockstream / AXA) are retards?
Do you really need to ask? Of course they are.

>Why didnt they talk about whats going to happend If you gonna scale by increasing blocks?

There's nothing to talk about faggot. Moore's law. Deal with it.

Look, i know you're knew to Veeky Forums you literal kike, but claiming conspiracy theory is literally the first sign that you're a shill defending a literal conspiracy theory.
This ain't some forum m8, this is an imageboard, adapt ( oh wait, you kike literally can't KEK, good luck with your fiat shit )

1mb blocksize, 21 millions supply cap.
Eat shit kike, bitcoin will never be centralised, and will never have an unlimited cap.
Make your own digital fiat if you want, but you're retarded if you think fiat will kill bitcoin.

If your coin can only be used in rich area, then it's doomed since you're just some bans away from coindeath.
Meanwhile, bitcoin and it's 1mb blocksize means even mamadou in bumfuck africa can be a node.
GET. FUCKED.

Ahahaaa Moore's law has Been dead for years.
So you are fine with centralization?
Have fun with your BitmainCoin.

Pretty much always do the opposite of what the media says.

Scaredfag
Here , after what happened last night I would count on their servers halting trading again.

Sell before the the show starts so you can get out with gains.

His jews control LN.

Mamadou in Africa can still run a node at 8mb , so you have no fucking argument beyond desperately hoping that computing technology stops advancing in the next 10 years.

Moore's law is dead.
Increasing blocksize isn't valid scaling in future.
It's fucking band-aid and they know It.
Now they can act as they made something incredible for while.
Even LTC is better than BCH.

I'm watching it "live" on Binance and CMC. What are you watching? BCH is slowly going down

>Increasing blocksize isn't valid scaling in future.

It's valid scaling now and there was no reason for Core not to implement a blocksize increase, even if only as a stopgap while future off chain solutions are refined. Their refusal to compromise on their arbitrary 1mb limit is the only reason the split happened in the first place.

Its great
Roger is the best. That guy will make all of Veeky Forums so much money

Join the flippening or join the mempool

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

BCH shills are against off-chain scale If you havent noticed.
It would be stupid to scale that way now that we know Moore's law is dead.
It would show that BTC "needs" band-aid to survive which is not true.
Better to find a real scaling method.
There is alot of altcoins that does everything better than BTC or BCH (other than security).
Why we need BCH If we have these superfast and cheap alts already.
Ver is just trying to ride with Bitcoin name and scam some normies.

>It would show that BTC "needs" band-aid to survive which is not true.

Ok, so it's literally just pride and hubris.

Even if you think off chain scaling is the future, it is still years away from adoption. There is NO reason not to implement a blocksize increase NOW, it makes the chain cheaper and faster to use. 1mb limit is utterly arbitrary. Deal with it.