Drawthread: Spider Tits edition

Updated OP post

Previously:

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YOb1c5QVi9Q
1d4chan.org/wiki/Chimera_Legion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor Post!

Post your halfdone requests here! For new or migrating requests, quote the OP.

Anchoring mine

I have a request if you don't mind small detail work for a geometric tattoo.

requesting character art of my eldritch knight inspired girl. she has a tattoo that spans her right arm. she uses it to draw energy from the astral plane for her magic. if you feel up to it the tattoo would be crackling slightly with transparent pale blue and white energy.

her hair would look like the reference and I tried to make a color swatch to show the colors it has which are a mix of orange-red and spots where it grayed from her constant exposure to the other plane. I hope it helps. her eyes are gray in color, and the lipstick color in the picture is what I would like also.

the armor picture is almost perfect other than these small changes: her right arm is uncovered to show the tattoo except for a glove on the hand for protection while swinging her sword. there are no metal plates on the shoulders. the sword in the picture is good and can stay. she has a generous bust but does not leave her top open to flaunt it. she buttons the leather coat up except for the top button for comfort. it isn't showing in the reference but her boots are simple cuffed boots, either just below the knee or up to the thigh it doesn't matter to me which style you prefer to draw.

thank you thank you thank you.

Dropping anchor!

To the drawfriend a small reminder. Neck tattoo on the right and the miniature can be any loyalist legion except for Ultramarines of Iron Hands.
And remember. Two thin coats~

>
Migratin'

Requesting a Canadian Mountie guardsman.

The guardsman hails from the frigid world of Kandia. As such he has a large kukri fashioned from an antler of one of the space-moose native to that planet. He also has a rugged bolt pistol in winter camo with a bayonet.

His sleeves are rolled up or otherwise torn off, revealing a brightly coloured tattoo on his forearm that is simply the Chinese character 园. Around his belt, or tied to it, is a line of skulls on a string, not all of them Human.

The rest is up to your imagination, but the character is quite the berserker, so a wild look in his eye, foaming at the mouth, or gore splatters on his uniform would not be out of place.

Migrating my request. Requesting an Ogre Magi Worm That Walks disguised as a geisha through illusory magic, maybe halfway through transforming to his natural state, which is a giant Ogre Magi thing made out of Japanese Giant Hornets. With stingers for horns.

Thicc or sticc, it doesn't matter as long ss you find his geisha form attractive. Possibly have "her" straddling and over large katana/naginata.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

IMO, spider tits are best tits

Anchoring this, as the artist was coloring it.

Requesting a drawing of my fuzzy Bugbear bounty hunter/bouncer dragging a tied up criminal with one hand and holding a studded baton in the other.
The bugbear should be wearing light leather armour, a huge utility belt with a spare lasso, dagger, shrunked head, and lots of pouches attached to it, a metal breastplate, pouldrons, and bracers like in the reference image. The axe in the reference image should be strapped to his back. His toes and fingers shouldn't be covered, and they should have black, claw-like nails. His face, physique, and colouration should similar to that of the bugbear in the ref. image except bigger (fatter and more muscular).

Thanks in advance!

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Fuck.

Hmm?

Repostan for Infinity degeneracy.

Migration~
Requesting a 'peasant' wizard female.
>outfit like leftmost related
>hair and skin tone like top middle related, except hair is black
>shrugging with head tilt pose like bottom middle related
>resting bitchface like middlemost related
>left hand black and wisping shadow like bottom right related
>small black and white snek with viper-shaped head like top right related wrapped around right forearm

>pure Aleph super-waifu
>degenerate

them's fighting words son

I suppose I'll drop my anchor for Sigrun then. Let's see if this anchor post idea takes off.

Hey I would like to request the nemesis of my Degenesis group.
She is a girl in her mid twentys with black shoulder-long hair, she has burn-scars over large portions of her body, arms and on the right side of her face and uses a walking cane with phoenix ornament and wears a bulletproof vest on top of a shirt under a black coat with red patches,she carries a dagger a 9mm pistol and a hunting-rifle.
Thanks for readying all of this and have a good day user.

Migrating: Requesting a Mad Wizard Golem.

A former PC in one of my campaigns, the Gnome in question has plied his dubious wizard morality to transcend death by transfering his soul to a masterwork construct and is now the BBEG in my current campaign.

The large golem is made of dark grey stone and metal, like a Warforged, and has more hulking dwarf/stout human proportions than that of a dainty gnome. The face is very similar to the Gnome's original, with wild spiking eyebrows nestled on top of thick alchemist goggles (from which lasers can be fired), a bald head sporting bull-like horns, and a thick beard worn in Babylonian or Assyrian fashion. The golem has a permanent quasi-sane grin with fangs and tusks. Fire or smoke billows from the mouth, and eerie light beams from the goggles. In retrospect the whole thing has a very Chaos Dwarf (from Warhammer fantasy) vibe.

The golem has four arms, arrayed in whatever fashion you please as they are modular in nature, two ranged and two melee.

On of the arms terminates in a "magic gatling gun", a spinning apparatus with a ring of various magical staves serving as "barrels".

The other ranged arm has a beholder at the end of the forearm manipulated either through mind control or necromancy, your choice, trapped in a cage almost like a metal hockey mask, with round holes arranged around the perimeter so the eye stalks can be used as tentacles and act as a manipulating hand and a mouth and main eye opening. The contraption is not meant to look comfortable for the Beholder.

The other two arms are just meant to be smashy fists with stubby fingers, but if you want to give him a hammer or something smashy that would be just fine.

The architectural stylings are distinctly babylonian or Assyrian, bordering on Persian, as most of my inspiration for the character as a BBEG stems from Warhammer Chaos Dorfs.

>Degenesis
Fucking dope.

requesting my character based off the reference image. i would like for her to be in a broken/ripped straight jacket, as well as having a few broken belts around her legs, tail, chest, and neck.

>he likes cold-skinned, flat-chested robot overlords
Pure. Degenerate. Scum. Come back when you fucked a hive-mind wolf or a retarded goat hybrid, like us normal people do.

I...this...hmm. I didn't know I needed this.
I'm not even into monstergirls, usually.

All Infinity players are degenerates. Just accept that.

Woman on the right wearing outfit on the left. She has tribal tattoos, necklace, bracelets, and anklets. She is barefoot on the shore

Requesting anything of my spellblade OC, preferably fighting a monster?

Requesting my tiefling monk.

She is an escaped slave who was raised in captivity since birth as a pit fighter. She uses a savage fighting style she developed after watching and mimicking the different feline beasts that fought in the pits.

She is athletic and toned with red skin, yellow eyes and messy shoulder length black hair. She has white markings/tattoos covering most of her body. Her hands have black claw like fingernails. She has a very savage bordering onto feral look too her from her years of nothing but fighting for survival. No tail.

Her clothing is tattered and frayed from years of battle and very rarely being given new clothing. She also still wears thick manacles on her wrists and ankles with 1-3 links of chain still attached.

Here is a few tiger style strikes for inspiration/reference: youtu.be/YOb1c5QVi9Q
But remember that her fighting style is not shaolin tiger style exactly, mostly her hand strikes, the rest is a very raw/angry martial style.

search up hushabye valley if you want to find more stuff of her. it is where i snagged the reference.

why does your post read as though it's fake as fuck

Requesting my Tiefling Phalanx Soldier, got a promising wip a while back but artist never finished it. Anyways she fights with a spear and shield but does have a short sword for emergency's. her armor is mostly light weight for mobility purposes, think female spartan for a fantasy setting.

Anchoring

From the last thread

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.

Anchoring for my zombie drawfriend

Requesting the character on the right drawn in the chair like in the ref pic in the top-left corner with a harem of mindflayers (bottom-left) drawn in the corresponding outfits.

Posting link for request.

spaceballs: the repost

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Not sure whether I still have a OR or not but here's the delivery.

This is the single most amazing delivery I've ever seen, I don't know what to say.

Would you mind doing another 40k request in the same vein? Please?

Not the OR, but that is some nice work. Envious as fuck, honestly.

Hey, requesting a character of mine

She's a lamia girl, a well muscled lami girl with light red hair hanging down to her back wildly and golden eyes and she's wearing rusted chain mail over her tattered tribal garments and is dual wielding greatswords. Her scales are dull red and she should have dull, dumb looking eyes and an idiots grin, with the word "Omin" carved into the blades of both her greatswords.

She's trying to be an adventurer, and has 9 intelligence and 6 wisdom. She is not a smart snek

Requesting this here tiefling knight in a casual, non-combat kind of outfit like the one pictured.

Requesting a jackal guy wearing Victorian-styled clothing with mismatched armor on top

Forgot image

>degeneracy
Not trying to stir any shit here or anything, but why *do* Infinity requests here always veer right into the magical realm? I mean, now we have a robot-loli, but I also remember the musclegirl recently and I'm fairly sure also had a female werewolf and a space-knight not that long ago.
I mean, I'm down for it, but I still wonder...

Hello Veeky Forums!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic. Line art will work too, if it's colorable.

She's got brown eyes and medium length hair as shown in the reference, and is light skinned with freckles on her face. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to the right side of her chestplate is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward, along with smaller breasts?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!

Taking a sketch request for monsters or horror stuff! Monstruous PCs are okay as long as they're not just cute humans with animal ears or horns.
Something with an interesting story and creative liberty a plus.

Can you draw this poor thing, either mauling/ devouring some sort of police officer, or trying to hide from some kind of search party with a picture of the girl/woman she used to be hanging next to her on a crate/wall

Requesting the Grue on the right with the color scheme of the dragon on the left. If possible, add black tentacles coming from the back, so it can grab prey easily.

Also the stuff behind her are wings of smoke, that can vanish away if you can't be bothered to draw them

This girl, standing on top of a rock spire in the middle of a battlefield. Her sword is stuck point-down in the stone behind her, and she's holding a lyre (with dragons' heads instead of horses), playing a song powerful enough to drive the enemy away. She's surrounded by blazing golden DBZ-style aura, with the symbol in the corner of the reference glowing on her forehead.

(To be clearer, she's an 11 year-old Dawn Caste Solar Exalted with maxed out perform, rocking out hard enough to win a battle without needing to use her daiklave.)

Well, how about the monster form for a slightly villainous super-powerful npc of a game I'm in? We don't actually know much about how it looks and the GM has said he hasn't made much of an effort to flesh that out, either.
She's basically a survivor from the last big crunch (that universe forever cycles between big bang and big crunch) and in her loli-ish human form her trademark features are that she lost her right arm and has startling orange-purple eyes, both of which supposedly carry over into her real form (as well as all other forms, as she's sort of a shapeshifter). Said true form is also possibly huge and hard to comprehend for humans.
Beyond that, you'd have free reign.

Requesting color of character. Red brick ish for clothes. Black hair. Blue eyes. Fair skin. Preferably by the artist but never caught their name. Thanks.

I am requesting a picture of my character

They character looks like a mix between the picture to the (left) and the picture on the (right). They would be wearing he black suit and bandaged arms, with the red cloak and maybe some of the pads from the picture on the (right). The helmet of the character is important, as it should be the one on the right picture(Which is the same as the one on the bottom right as well), but with slits for the eyes, like the picture in between the two on top, but making sure that the mouth is visible and possibly smiling with the helmet.
He would be wielding a pistol like the one provided, and the red coloring that I was looking for would be the one in the bottom right image.

Thank you!

Requesting a simple map of an area to use for a few sessions of an RPG, last posted here .

Attached is a Google Maps screenshot of an area of terrain. This is just to give you a sense of what it could look like and the map does not need to be an exact copy. Here are the key features-

>Gorge with river at the top of the map
>Glaciated mountain somewhat south of the gorge (indicated in image as Mt. Hood, in green area)
>Hilly terrain all over, though it does not need to be identical to the image
>No cities, farms, or other signs of habitation
>Dense forest covering everything, even more so than in the image

The bottom half of the attached image is the map I drew that we are using right now. As you can see almost anything would be an improvement over my chicken scratch. Thanks kindly!

Anchoring a headless revenant pally.

requesting a drawing of a oddly effeminate male water gensai who basically constantly has a cold. He wields a mix of ice and water magic that he's nicknamed hypothermia.

thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my request

if you have any questions feel free to ask me

Oh hey! I did that drawing. I'd be glad to revisit her, but I prefer to share with other anons. Can't really do color. I'm only sketching with a pencil (I'm the author of ). But I suppose I could draw the beast if that still interests you?
I'm going to try for something hard to comprehend, then. Lolis are not really my area.

I'd like to request some character art of my performance duelist. She looks aloof like Rosamund Pike here, but with lighter hair and a bit more stage makeup. I'm after something of her during practice, standing at attention in some fashion with her rapier. She'd have on her fencing gear, but with the helmet off and under one arm and the jacket maybe draped on her shoulders. She should still have that long glove on. The glove is pretty hot. Thanks!

Yeah,I figured it was you. But I'll be happy even if you don't draw her again. Love your work Monsteranon.

Could you draw a centauric dragonborn warrior with a rotting, skeletal body below the humanoid waist? Preferrably with a belt dividing the healthy upper half from the decayed, reanimated lower half.

Hello, drawthread. I'd like to request my deep gnome ranger. She was the daughter of a group of deep gnome traders that, due to her sense of adventure and wanderlust, ended up seperated from her family and on the wrong caravan bound for gods know where. Forced to make it on her own until she was taken in by a member of an explorer's guild, she now scours the unknown in search of excitement, going as far as to venture into new planes. (Or she'd like to one day when she knows how)

In the attached reference you'll see A is the body reference, B is the hairstyle (color, if applicable, would be coal black hair instead of white/silver) and face reference with eyecolor, including piercings but not expression. Image C is skin tone, if colors are done. Reference D is the human sized longsword she uses in both hands and the emblem is a replacement for the crosses on it. And last but not least E is the armor she wears, and once again if applicable, the green would be a dark and muted grey, green, or blue. Something earth toned. Not pictured is a shortbow and quiver she carries but that isn't required and is just a bit of extra detail or the artist is feeling especially generous. Thank you in advance if anyone picks this up.
Sorry for the use of lewd images but those are actually the best references I could find and decided to err on the side of accuracy.

Whether based AdMechDrawfag draws this guy or not, I feel he should be put out regardless.

This guy is a Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided, an Obliterator that held on to his sanity long enough to gain favor with the Gods and Ascend to Daemonhood before becoming uselessly insane.

Of Iron Warriors stock, Thodos the Ironbringer retains his fluid physical form from his time as an Obliterator, able to reshape his metallic flesh into whatever shape he wishes. As a matter of pride, weapons adorn his back, powerswords plunged into his flesh, glaives bristling from ropy metallic hide, eldar cannons risen from hardy ceramite-like skin. When shaping his hands into mighty axe heads or swords or roaring cannons, crackling too-crimson flame dances from the blades and barrels.

While most of his body is a nigh seemless mass of living metal he bears a tabbard as a loin cloth, a worn hazard stripped piece of cloth bearing his warband's symbol, a split head, mirroring that of the AdMech, the left side a brazen lion with ruby eyes, the right the iron skull of the Iron Warriors. The head sits in the middle of a yellow Biohazard sign.

Pic Related is my best attempt to photoshop him into being. His overall look is supposed to be Bayformer Megatron but 40k and Chaos.

Some other stuff on his is here 1d4chan.org/wiki/Chimera_Legion

This an older picture of him, but he just looked like big Obliterator as opposed to a Daemon Prince, so we made that a different character entirely.

Requesting a Skeleton newspaperman (in battered hat with press pass) Shirtsleeves rolled back, pants somewhat rumpled, hard at work typing a story.
A cute 1950's pinup copygirl is sitting on his desk doing her nails.
(either wearing his suit jacket - or not. )

This is for you. Supposed to maybe be a transition between her normal form and the hard to comprehend thing.

Holy Brass Balls of Mars. That's amazing. Thank you. From this work springs a concept renewed. I'll be posting the mini as soon as it's finished.

Now with resizing!

Neat. That looks enjoyably weird in just the right way.
I'll be sure to show my group. Especially our GM should get a kick out of it.
Thank you.

You did a great job capturing the transition from normal to eldritch abomination, Monsteranon

If you're still there, what kind of weapon would that character use?

Thanks anons!

Here comes. Since I didn't know what kind of weapon to draw, you get a scimitar.

Not Or, but nice work dude

Hey, it's me again. What's her size compared to regular humans?

Camo is a bitch to draw and your face references are terrible cartoon images.

Well she isn't giant/ massive yet, but she's a good deal bigger than the average man, since she's grown through her clotheswhen she became the monster she is now.

Not sure about the exact measurements or way to put this in a way that's easy to understand. But she can easily lift them up, coil around them, take bites out of them that take a lot of them with it, and generally have an intimidating, predatory feeling due to her increased size.

So I'd say, monsterous, Her size should make it clear she's inhuman and monsterous, but not be say...giant, just enough that it's clear she is a predator of mankind and not just some monster to be slain

I am loving that more cartoonish style

Thanks mate

Can you nice guys draw me a spanish conquistador type in the jungle!

Not OR. Reminds me of the dragon ogres the Chaos Dwarves in WFB fielded back in the good ole days of my misspent 1990s youth.

I did not

And I meant to add looks great! Good job!

Maybe you can try your hand at this one?

Targeted begging is classless. Bad form!

I only come here for the autistic request images, I had no idea people were this exacting about the physical appearance of TTRPG characters. Some of this is forum-RP tier.

Thanks user.

show me which one you think is the worst of them all

WIP sketch. Lemme know what you think before I finish

hiya,
looking for someone to draw an old space cowboy/medic.
General Sci-fi-y, couldn't find the best reference point for a head but probably looks closest to (1) just aged quite a bit. White hair/beard combo probably would be best for that. (2) is the kinda outfit I can see him wearing (just with the duster from 3 as an addition). (3) is also a good indicator of the desired pose, the bare-ing of the gun. I'm a sucker for western tropes. (4) is what I imagine his side piece to be like but any futuristic looking six shooter would do. (5) and (6) are just stock images of what combined would be a surgery kit, needed someway to highlight hes actually a medic rather than distinctly just santa clause with a handcannon.
Cheers,

>People like to customize their characters
Wow! Such a thing has never existed since the dawn of man!

Requesting an MTG edit of this. Either character would be great but if you have a character you prefer then so much the better

wow! no user no changes from me I like the look! thank you thank you! I am very excited to see the end result.

Here you go:

I can't pick just one.

Drawfriends always do a great job and god bless you for babysitting these threads free of charge.

Which of the above are you?

Okay! Well I've started a new sketch for her. She might be a bit tall (about twice her victim's size), you'll judge. I'll probably finish and post it tomorrow.
Thank you! These guys look nice.
Maybe tomorrow, but maybe not, I don't know. The idea is interesting, but to be honest I'm often too lazy to draw clusters of small things like hornets.

Requesting a smug looking dragonoid like in pic related sitting by a counter, a wall full of various weapons behind him

Hey guys, first time requesting. Requesting my human necromancer turned red herring villain for an upcoming campaign I'm running. Face and hair similar to the image on the far right, pose similar to the middle image, and armor/clothing similar to Sorin on the far left (mostly just the black overcoat with breastplate, grieves, and bracers getup). And holding the attached sword in his left hand. The sword is about longsword length. Thanks in advance!

Hey, that sounds about right actually, thanks monsteranon. I'll wait patiently until then

>tgfw your request isn't replied