Is there any chance there will be another pump attempt today or I'm stuck with eternal bags of this shitcoin?

is there any chance there will be another pump attempt today or I'm stuck with eternal bags of this shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1_gxvx_QGo
youtube.com/watch?v=y4SCAw264qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck be patient people...

the peak is 5k

This post is eerily familiar.

flippening might happen today

its gonna recover for 5mins before a 50% dump.

>unsegwitted bitcoin
>shitcoin

Dafuq you smoking, nigga.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

>is there any chance there will be another pump attempt today or I'm stuck with eternal bags of this shitcoin?

Here's exactly how it's gonna go.

You're now stuck with eternal bags of this shit coin until the whales do a giant mega dump and pump again from BTC to BCH and back.

it was so easy the 1st time and a since the 2nd.

Give it 4 - 6 weeks for the next set up.

Happy bag holding.

maybe look into it and you won't be so afraid.

You're bagholding because you are impulsive and emotional. That has nothing to do with WHAT you bought. Bagholders will make a bag out of ANYTHING. It's all timing.

The true pros FUD their own coin. It makes it stronger. It makes it cheaper. And nothing will stop idiots from chasing a pump, so it doesn't make it any less profitable. More so, because the best pumps start and end with the biggest dumps.

so, what you're saying is I should stop chasing the pumps? that's no fun though

>ignore the fact that coinbase added coins have literally unlimited money supply flowing in to triple the price within days
>ignore the fact that this happened with XRP as well
>ignore the fact that BCH is even more popular and on a constant rise since 1500$

Normies are going to pump. Roger Ver will probably Pump and time it with the release of BCH on coinbase so that the moment it goes live on cbase exchange, the graph is slanted upwards. Normies will flock to it as they see it as the next coin. Ver appears on fast money and brags about how well his coin did.

The media almost seems to be in cahoots with him. Keep in mind, there are no regulations with crypto. There is nothing preventing the people on fast money from buying a ton of BCH and helping Ver shill it to normies.

No true bitcoin HODLer bought BTC past 10k. Half the people in the market now are normies. The number of normies will be increasing.

You know whats up. Most people here are SERIOUSLY under estimating Roger Ver and normies. Both can really influence the price of this coin now, and they are going to do so in the next few hours.

This

Its not even a pump anymore. BCH might beat ETH marketcap before End of Year.

DO YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE HOW POWERFUL ROGER VER, CRAIG WRIGHT AND JIHAN ARE??
BETTING AGAINST THEM IS DUMB AS FUCK

also all serious bitcoin businesses will side with them. Corecucks are just a bunch of SJW reditors at this point.

Actual early BTC adopters are just waiting for the final confimation of BTCs death to convert everything.

>tfw you realise wallstreet will be utterly destroyed on furures because the internet decodes to use BCH

WALL STREET BTFO
CORE BTFO

I don't like the guy either. He is a pretentious dick with low self-esteem. Imagine such a guy without money. He would be a pathetic existence.

Nonetheless he is putting effort into this to make it work and actually that is THE FUCKING ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT AS AN INVESTOR. MAKE MONEY. And this is as obvious as it gets if your IQ is over 90. This will increase to at least fucking 5000$ in the next days.

It is just those pseudo cryptoanarchists who their shitty ideology thinking that anybody really gives a fuck about their specific ideology. That is why they are butthurt and also can't think outside of their small minded little box. This will get billions flowing in in some days. BTC will probably still be stable, but BCH will rise to other galaxies as well.

9AM PST
bch will open trading on coinbase.

>DO YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE HOW POWERFUL ROGER VER, CRAIG WRIGHT AND JIHAN ARE??
>BETTING AGAINST THEM IS DUMB AS FUCK

Nevermind them

Their arguments are powerful.

BCH is closer to Bitcoins original design check.
Its faster check.
It's cheaper check.
Lightning network is a centralized and pretty terrible solution check.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen? Stop for a moment and take in the full severity of how bad it will be when you realize you lost tons of money directly and through opportunity cost because you blindly ignored all of the super obvious signs.

That is bordering on suicide by my standards. You dont want to have this as a sudden realization. "The faster cheaper coin went up in value while my slow expensive coin went down / stagnated."

"Obviously media collusion and this is an attack!!!"

You are being irrational!!!

This. This is as obvious as XRP. Ignore it and be on suicide watch for being a fearful moron when it doubles in a matter of hours.

I've posted this in another thread but let me post it here again:

There are 7.6 Billion people in the world
Currently Bitcoin can handle 7 transactions a second = 1MB block
86400 seconds/day = 604800 transactions / day

If every person on earth wants to make 1 transaction a day ONCHAIN we would need 12,56 GB blocks.

Good luck with that cashcuck.

If everyone on earth was doing transactions we would have a much larger number of people mining. as well.

Also by then 12 GB probably wont even be that bad? What are talking 15-20 years from now? GB is already basically the new mb and has been for some time.

petabyte hard drives will 200 bucks by then lol

You fucking idiots love to pretend Moore's Law doesn't exist.

Cut your losses and put it in Bitcoin core. Bitcoin is going to have a good week.

sure buddy. BCH recently added to coinbase and you buy BTC.

next level delusion

I have a personal grudge against bitcoin cash now.
Fucking criminal stuff.
I hope they get destroyed.
Crypto is about trust... last night was fucked up.

mate "block" means that you will then have to send 12GB around on the internet just to make a single transaction

>media kike is promoting a entralised coin they and the chinks control
>"The media almost seems to be in cahoots with him."
YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER
Anyway, before long they'll just remove the 21 millions supply cap of beecash since kikes can't help themselves, so while it's great as a pnd scheme, long-term you better not hodl beecash.

I hope so lads I'm all in RN with a sell order for half the stack at x2

WHEN'S THE FLOORING GOING TO HAPPEN. I WANNA GET THE MOST OUT OF THE DIP

Actually, when people see the lightning network in action they will dump BTC and LTC pretty hard. Once it becomes more common on how bad the solutions really are.

Seriously, pick a good solid alt or BCH and be safe. You dont want to be hold BTC or LTC when LN goes live.

*Unless you are awesome at trading and want to catch the upswing for a solid short.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
This is an unregulated market. Go whine to Govmint and see if based roger cares while sipping gains in the Caribbean

POLEASE DADDY GOVMINT MY SLOWCOIN BAGS ARE SO HEAVY

It wont happen for another 15-20 years.

Your example is pretending that technology doesn't get better over time. 15-20 years CAN EASILY put us in being able to transfer 12 gb in a matter of minutes / seconds.

You argument sucks and you are in denial.

I dont give a shit what people are going to do 6 months from now. Im looking at this week.

okay i'll bite

why should anyone buy bcash when it's not the original bitcoin(lacks network effect) , and there exist other chains with better tech? why bet on an offshoot that's embroiled in a bitter civil war, instead of going with something else entirely?

also, how is bcash going to deal with blockchain bloat in the future? 8mb was a temporary solution but that takes us from what, 3 tx per second to 12? it's still not enough for a global payment network? how's it going to scale?

The problem with big blocks is internet speed. Every 10 minutes a block gets mined and after a node has recieved a block it can start mining on it.
So if you need 1 minute to download the block you make ~10% less income than someone who got it in a few seconds.

Now imagine you are behind a tor node or you have a slow internet speed. You can't mine anymore anywhere. Mining centers need to be hard-wired via fibreglass to do this. The blockchain would grow 1785GB each day.

If it does have another pump today, it will be short lived, perhaps touch 4k if its lucky then start bleeding to death. Either way, Its Bitcoin for the next 7 days.

You are aware that LN goes live in 8 days right? At least that is what I read.

If LN goes live it will spike then people will realize it completely fucks the coin. DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP.

Why wouldnt they like it? They dont give a shit whos running the master nodes. What they will see is lower fees and faster rates. and once again, i dont fucking care what people are doing 6 months from now. Im only concerned that Bitcoin is going to go up to 18-20k. I don't even like Bitcoin but whats what the trends are saying and im going to use it to get more of what I do like.

because I am gay, and I like dicks

Dude ive been in Bitcoin since 2012 and know others that have been in it for even longer. The OG bitcoiners are switching.

Its happening. Get in or get rekt

As to scaling:
youtube.com/watch?v=v1_gxvx_QGo

Forget the ad hominems for a minute and actually listen to what hes saying. listen carefully.

Which came first?

Interchangeable Block size
Segwit
Lightning network

Interchangeable block size was present in Bitcoin's code since it first began. Its a core aspect of the entire coin. The coin is designed to raise its block size in accordance with Moore's Law.

That was the original design of Bitcoin. Its scaling solution was always the blocksize. And the blocksize was raised various times over the years as well.

> why bet on an offshoot that's embroiled in a bitter civil war, instead of going with something else entirely?

You got me here, my personal stance is that I have jumped ship on both coins. I only got back on having a small amount of BCH after I saw it climb to 2200. But that was mostly just FOMO that (rarely) paid off. I had some LTC so I traded it with BCH.

Other coins will still probably out do BCH and BTC.

> also, how is bcash going to deal with blockchain bloat in the future? 8mb was a temporary solution but that takes us from what, 3 tx per second to 12? it's still not enough for a global payment network? how's it going to scale?

The blocksize will go up as technology gets better. That was the design of the coin from the start. Segwit is a new idea and it is a deviation from the original design.

Arguing against a solution dependent on Moore's Law is arguing that technology does not get better and faster every year.

This is bullshit. Most of the data that miners put in blocks is stored in mempool and then incorporated into the chain when a block is mind.

that means when a miner broadcasts a block it doeesnt actually send out 1mb. jsut data with which other nodes assembke the block with data from mempool.

Enjoy paying 30 bucks to open a channel and 30 to close it

Oh and no wallets support fucking LN let alone merchants. they didnt implement segwit what makes you think they will implement LN the unpractical piece of shit

I think non of either/or here will win. Actually both will prevail for some more years. But AT THIS VERY MOMENT BCH has huge momentum and much more fuel left in the tank to make another solid pump to 5-6k floors.

Core or Cash. Dont really care whos going to win between them because Ethereum is going to kick both their asses.

Yeah LN is fucking atrocious. GOD DAMN core is a pack of morons...

Actually smart money bought BCH at 1500$ right after the XRP pump. I bought 5BCH there and it already paid off like a motherfucker. It is not about FOMO, but just about some drawing logical, rational conclusions and more foresight than the average millennial degenerate who only thinks 2 days ahead and sells instantly when he loses 3%.

>people will realize it completely fucks the coin
Nah it's actually really cool

This

There is literally no way BCH isnt the best hold for at least a few weeks if not months. The butthurt on here will be monumental when the laggards realize

>testnet

Do it on Mainnet faggot and enjoy your 70$ coffee

The perfect storm:

>Ver gets his underdogs to pump during the broadcast
>John McAfee tweets about how BCH is superior
>$5000

Source?

If it is cool then congratulations.

But can Core people stop claiming Blocksize centralizes the coin in light of centralized lightning network hubs? Can we stop pretending that LN is not a centralized solution?

And who knows, maybe LN will be amazing some day. Its current design strikes me as being very bad though. It complicates things while actually not solving anything. When it does work its like the planets have to align. it still involves high fees and it makes it easy for banks and corporations to control your coin.

This entire situation has made me lose faith in core completely. They handled things so badly I don't trust them to handle anything in the future.

I load my LN wallet for 3$ on mainnet and can pay for 100s, if not thousands of kekkachinos for 1 sat fee while requiring nearly 0 onchain space.

REKT

Bought this shit at 3.5k sats right at the ATH and then it crashed. Panic sold at something like 2k. It started to rise again and I thought I could make it up so I bought at 2.7k but it just fell again. Holding bags now and it's 18.5k. If it slips below 18k I'll probably sell, cut my losses. Exhausted of this shit.

lol you are severly misinformed and no one can help you. Enjoy losing money.

you're retarded. crypto is about NOT TRUSTING ANYBODY. Jesus fucking christ newcoiners are retarded.

Ok so how am I misinformed?

Hold you dumb fucking cunt

trading starts in 5 hours

Nice fantasy. Are all corecucks stoners?

>expecting corecucks to present an actual counterargument

lmao

you know it can go either way. whales will either start selling and crash it even harder or normies will start buying

At this point I just want you to lose money.

Jesus Christ this. Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin. Get on the train or get shit on

The floor is now.

See you at $100K

I have been gaining. I even caught BCH upswing but a decent amount. XRP and ADA are holding mostly stead. EOS and Steem are completely out of fucking control.

I'm pretty comfy *shrugs*

Whales actually understand havon a working coin is profitable for them long term.
Real entrepeneurs that built their businesses on B2C & C2B bitcoin transactions have been raped by bitcoin core. NOW THEY ARE RAPING BACK WOTH NO SURVIVORS

get on BCH now or get utterly destroyed

I also rode the bch wave lol thats the only thing this shit is good for

> I also rode the bch wave lol thats the only thing this shit is good for

I am having a hard time understanding this logic. Isnt this basically true for every coin ever made? "LOL ALL THIS COIN IS GOOD FOR IS HOW MUCH IT GOES UP ALL THE TIME LOL"

user you are suffering from cognitive dissonance. Please ask yourself why you invest IN ANYTHING PLEASE!!!

Only nigger faggots support this bcash shitcoin

I'm going back to btc all the time I just try to get more btc chasing pumps, never got burned so far, up 80k

Only nigger faggots support this bcore shitcoin

I don't think any of these discussions apply to skilled traders. You are basically walking on water while most people have to swim. haha

bags getting heavy?

You seem upset. Maybe transfer some BTC to an exchange so you can sell in 3 days or so?

I'm told that since I've been holding BTC since 2012 that I should have some BCH to my name. I'm running a Bitcoin Core Wallet (full node), how do I claim my BCH? I'd rather not run another full node wallet though, as I stupidly installed this one on my main HDD and it's taking up almost all my free space.

he sold all his BTC for BCash. now he's an eternal bag holder (or at least until the next scam pump in a month or so).

If the pumps are making the coin go up.

How exactly is it a scam??? This is such bullshit when I keep seeing this.

I'm white, so should I give my wife the bad news?

yeah such horrible bags to hold, they only 2.5x every month

BCH did nothing but make gains for the people who just bought around 300$ or higher and HELD. People are really panic dumpsters with this coin and get buttfucked by their panic.

So far BCH did a decent x10 in 4 months since the hardfork which is pretty awesome actually.

LITERALLY THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS BUY, HOLD, DON'T CARE ABOUT THE DRAMA.

aw, pajeet... it's fine. you'll be alright.

What happened last night?

Boughtt at 3.3k. Going to wait this out because I think it will hit 4.5k some point today once trading starts.

I still haven't claimed my bch is it safe to do so?

I'm in the same boat. It's so tempting to sell it for a small profit and hop into something more comfortable but this a really interesting trade.

people fomo'd like idiots after the coinbase announcement.

however, only fucking retards manage to make fucking LOSSES on a coin that is x10 in 4 months. ONLY LITERAL FUCKING IDIOTS.

Yeah there is no chance it’s going to plummet in value. This shit just got added to coinbase. Gonna ride that wave.

You guys are hilarious.
Everyone is either BTC IS AWESOME FUCK BCH, or BCH IS AWESOME FUCK BTC.
Just hold both you glorious faggots.
I sold all my BCH on the initial spike and rebought 2x as much when it dropped to $300. If you niggers stopped hopping around like a dick hungry thot you could be comfy and not care about if a flippening ever happens or not.

be realistic user. it's at 3,163 right now there is no way it'll go 1k up today

OP also thinks BCH is cheap. Ask him if he likes paying 5000 usd per coin and then having a 2000k worth coin. That sounds super cheap.

Many such cases.

>Coinbase
Nobody wants to use coinbase or gdax after what happened hahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=y4SCAw264qM

No, your life will be put in imminent danger

I want to claim my BCH but in afraid to lose my BTC. Something seems fishy about giving out my private key

>tfw fell for the Veeky Forums FUD and sold all my btc right before the fork happened
I have no bch so I'm going to blindly (and naively) assume that the king will win because that's the only way I come out on top. bch BTFO

It went up by 1k yesterday, it will do it again today. 5k by next week easily. Deal with it corecuck,

>muh roger

So here I am telling you how to get free money.

Step 1: Create a new Wallet and send your bitcoins there for replay protection.
Step 2: Download the "Coinomi" app on your android phone
Step 3: Convert your private Key from your old BTC wallet to a QR code
Step 4: Make wallets for these Coins on Coinomi: BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold, BitcoinPlus and Bitcore
Step 5: Open each wallet and on each wallet on the top right there is an options menu, sowhere it says something like 'withdraw from paper wallet' ( I have the german version I don't know it exactly in english)
Step 6: Scan QR code, you will recieve your coins on your phone wallet.
Step 7: Send them to hitbtc.com and sell them all

nobody cares about your dimwitted "muh roger ver is bad" ideology. only you will be on suicide watch. don't buy if you don't like it, but many other people will.

this

Corecucks dont realize most people that spend high sums on coins arent faggy reddit lurking milennials. Nobody cares about how much adhominems theymos stickies on his shitty boards.