Filename bread

filename bread

posted 1 picture 35 minutes ago, no repies

that's because Veeky Forums has really fucking shitty filename threads. /co/ has passable but boring ones. /v/ has good ones as long as people aren't posting gore.

if you're looking for a sense of humor that exceeds "drowning fish" you need to make a filename thread on a different board

>that's because Veeky Forums has really fucking shitty filename threads.
>implying

Woah, indeed. I need to re-read Gödel Escher Bach

I swear, if I have to explain this image one more time...

I don't get it.

Honestly filename thread is mostly an excuse to post weird shit

I actually don't get it, either.

>mfw I now want to interrupt a conversation between the PC's and an NPC like that

Thanks for the idea.

GM allows players to succeed in order for everyone to have fun, and the players take all the credit for succeeding thinking that they "outsmarted" their GM.
In the picture, Rem (the blue-haired maid) is helping Ram (the pink-haired maid) to wake up and get dressed. In the last shot, Ram acts as if she did everything herself, and Rem is obviously fine with this.

I've watched the anime those characters came from and I don't know what you're going for.

I think you might have crossed that line in art where you're too pretentious and meta to comprehended.

oh i get it, it was not vague, it was retarded, thanks.

Whoops.

While I'm not going to be as needlessly antagonistic as , I do have to agree that it's vague and easy to not really understand if you don't know the characters.

I just saw a maid helping another maid get dressed. I thought in the last panel the red-haired one just liked how she looked. Also if I'm being honest I was expecting it to turn out that one or both of them are guys, though I couldn't see how that would relate to the filename.

Boku no Pico has scarred me.

>/co/ has passable but boring ones
That's a laugh. Are we in a bizzzaro world where we're nice?

jesus fucking christ im gonna save this and throw it at my ancap player

Holy shit this movie.

regardless of filename this is incredible

He's not really wrong though, we're all happy that you made a contribution to the filename thread, but if nobody gets it it may just be bad

>check wikipedia
>This garbage turned a hundred million dollar profit.
No justice.

I thought I got it, but then I realized that I didn't.

You must be justice, user.

8-bit theater is full of 'em

I dun ged it :DDDDDD

Sad but true, it's basically a ban list simulator now

In a profoundly Greek story let me tell you about Ganymede

Hebe the cup bearer of the gods, daughter of Zeus and Hera, goes to be married with Heracles, her half brother named after her mother who did not bear him. Zeus is left without a cup bearer, so he goes and finds the prettiest human, who happens to be a boy named Ganymede from Troy (the Greek view of beauty has always been favored towards boys and men) so Zeus does the only logical thing, he turns into an eagle and flies down to the earth to kidnap and rape him, once he brings him back to olympus he agrees to become the cup bearer and drinks the Nectar and eats the ambrosia to become Immortal fuckboy of Zeus forever.

Also when the king of Troy (Tros) prayed to ask where his son was Zeus sent him a horse and told him he was his now, which apparently was good enough for Tros.

Holy fuck

>immunity cat

>mexican sugar dancing
What ?

>bukkake and BBW are below BDSM

It's a dark web meme* about a fetish that involves digging up interred bodies that are mostly-decomposed in order to turn them into puppets and fuck them.

*i.e. a meme about the dark web on the light web

>not sabbath

Alright, thank you
I sure as hell wasn't going to google it.

>Worst Girl got BTFO

Nice. Got a source on the video?

read 8-bit theater
My folder of screencpas from it is now at dozens of files

>MGS2

Having not seen the anime, I thought it was the maid dressing up her master as the maid so she wouldn't have to do work.

I wish I could do that.

Sauce?

>Citation needed

Lemonfont

Those above Titans are either gods or mortals? I thought they were Titans themselves or something else?

The player "outsmarting" the GM is just doing the work for the GM. As in, the player ""discovers" a plot twist or idea that's way better than what the GM had in mind so the GM just rolls with it.

That film was KINO status you trog

sauce?

The movie is called Triangle. It's a pretty fun movie, watch it.

Triangle.
It's a pretty shit movie unfortunately.

I chuckled

>/co/ has passable but boring

What fucking backwards ass world do you come from?

>rape is below traps, incest, watersports and shemales

For what reason?

It actually judges you by how much moral integrity you have, not how weird your fetish is.
Basically, the deeper is your favorite fetish, the less moral of a person you are.
So BDSM is "normalfag", because it's usually contextualized as private and consensual, but "bukkake" is weird, because it's a 'degrading' activity.

Normie girls have rape fantasies all the time.

I don't get it

Shadow over innsmouth

Heh

so if you like ryona and such you aren't a very good person?

Probably, although I don't see it on the list.
For example, I enjoy rape, lolicon, traps and incest (talk about a trigger word salad, eh?) etc. doujins alike, yet my favorite fetish is still vanilla and nakadashi.
Take away rape, lolicon etc. - and I won't really miss it, but take away vanilla, and I'm gonna riot.

Oh shit that is beautiful.

So how does this work? I like everything one the Normalfag tier, most of the things on the Weird tier, one thing on the Creep tier, and more than one thing on the Degenerate tier. Where does that put me? Do I go where most of my likes are? Where my lowest one is? The average between them?