Does your setting have gender equality?

Does your setting have gender equality?

No

Yep. It's a fantasy setting, so we focus on the fun, easy to fight villains and ignore the bullshit that makes real peoples day to day lives more difficult. They don't want to deal with that shit in their leisure activities.

That is a pretty stupid sign.

Depends on the planet for 40k RPGs, or the setting for DnD. Far rarer in DnD.

I've stopped running settings with organics because it's been incredibly retarded every time I've tried to run a game in my university's club and let them used gendered characters.
Fuck you, you can all only play robots, AI, golems and spirit blobs now.

Not in a societal sense but adventuring culture is generally egalitarian and that's good enough for 99 percent of players to have a good time without complaining about agendas one way or another.

>things

Nope. Mideval setting has mideval social mores, go figure. Also the elves are a strictly regimental warrior culture who view women basically the same way as ISIS.

I think what theyre getting at is a guy can just not shave and grow out a beard, where as a girl doesnt really have the same option to just not buy tampons.

But yeah, i agree its dumb. The two are not comparable beyond both being hygine related.

>that

Yeah, sure. Why not?

Meanwhile the medieval fantasy setting has none of the basis for most of the sexist beliefs in the real world. Go figure.

>tfw I left my man card at home so I actually had to actually pay for my razors and groceries at the store
Never making that mistake again.

The world is a big place. Saying that an entire setting does not does not have gender equality is likely disingenuous.

Likely some places do and some places don't.

In my own setting the main country of focus has it due to women making up roughly 90% of the clergy.

Can't she just let the blood gush out naturally? Just wash bedsheets every month.

My group would devolve into angry political debate if that got brought up, a couple people in the group are far left and right and can't handle their veiws getting challenged.

>but seriously someone tell me where they are getting these free razors from

I miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums.

Lady wants to fight in my shieldwall, fine. IDGAF

> Does your setting have gender equality?

Does your setting have low effort bait threads.

>tfw my setting requires the women to be nearly permanently pregnant to support the war effort
>my fetish still hasn't been called out

some places tax tampons/pads but not razors because they're a "necessity"

BLEED THE FUCK OUT LIKE A (WO)MAN!

>human production conveyor belts

Mine usually have a very basic and somewhat scaled form of equality, where women do adventure and become knights and paladins and wizards but are rarer. Cities are usually more forward thinking, however; most towns and peasants operate on much less equal playing field.

That being said there's always communities with way more or way less.

Not quite the "Would we allow Nazi Germany to host the Olympics?" level, but they're trying.

>KANGZ
wait what were we talking about

>nearly permanently pregnant
>not having literal broodmothers
Casul.

Yes.

For this reason:

>implying your players aren't putting up with it because they're into it too

itt: virgins

Tampons are not a night only thing, actually many women wear pads at night because of Toxic Shock Syndrom.

If they don't wear pads/tampons/cups during the day they will bleed into their clothing and into whatever they are sitting on.

The "One tablespoon" figure probably only refers to the actual blood in the menses, not all the blood looking stuff which is...a lot.

>I've seen stuff man. OH my god I've seen stuff.

>Didn't want to touch the couch for 3 days until after it passed.

>Medieval
>Elves

I don't think your setting is medieval at all.

Stop virgin shaming.

This.

Depends on the race and clan. Some races are egalitarian, some races are patriarchal and some matriarchal. Some have just major social gender differences, other have major biological differences.

Except, you know, the innate biological differences between men and women.

Not if you add mpreg to the game!

if you roleplay pregnancy/sex in your campaigns, you should be expunged. If you buff/debuff characters based on gender you should be expunged. Unless you're playing CoC or another historical game, or it's a plot point, there's very little reason not to be egalitarian

wait..... so feminists think that men dont have to buy razors? where do i sign up? do i need my patriarchy club card?

I value true equality.

No matter the gender or race, each individual suffers equally in my edgy homebrew.

/thread

>If your preferences don't align with mine you should be expunged