Crypto-Currency should be banned from Veeky Forums

crypto trading/minig, etc is all gambling. NOT business.

so many real business thread used to be on this board. not it's all crypto shit.

no one is talking about real estate, retail, invention, funneling customers or anything.

Because everybody can crypto, while most other form of investment/business have a restricted audience and require way more money, time and work to start.
Moreover gambling or not, bubble or not, a lot of people is making a lot of money fast.
Also buy req.

Totally agree.
Mods, make it happen!

>Because everybody can crypto, while most other form of investment/business have a restricted audience
right, so at best, all crypto should share a thread. leave the other threads for the diversity of REAL BUSINESS

Veeky Forums then

Veeky Forums now

Feels like should be kept to a few threads at least.

I think Crypto is Veeky Forums, but having pretty much the whole board dedicated to it is a bit much.

Oh well, i was not disagreeing about a separate board, there is merit on that, I was just saying why I believe there are so few threads about other things.

A bunch of clueless Tryhards

Visionaries revolutionising global finance.

You're probably correct. A separate board is therefore definitely needed. Just because a topic is a little slower, more niche, harder to get into doesn't mean it's not worth its own board. We've got boards like /po/ for example which take 20 minutes between the most recent posts.

And looking at old Veeky Forums there's clearly an appetite.

>I think Crypto is Veeky Forums,
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, IF he can logically defend it.
>there are so few threads about other things.
because crypto threads are cancer and the eat up all the thread slots.

but yeah, crypto needs its own board, or be limited on Veeky Forums

how do we make it happen?

DREAM ON. DREAM ON.
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAA

thanks for this user i love the history of this retarded board

A sub board like /qst/ maybe?

>but yeah, crypto needs its own board
Veeky Forums is literally the containment board for crypto, moot made it to get crypto off /g/
You and your "real biziness" fellows are mere guests, an afterthought.
Keep that in mind.

everything there is to be said about crypto can go in a single sticky.
so fuck off, faggot.

So what you're saying is, it was shit back then, but slightly more diverse shit?

Doesn't seem that way Are you implying there are boards on Veeky Forums that aren't concentrated shit?

You know literally nothing about what you're criticizing, why am I not surprised?
>It's not real in my mind
Take your meds grampa, you better get used to it because it will only get worse, crypto is already leaking into the real world, the BTC/LTC/ETH ticker that just got added to Bloomberg serves as a reminder that you can't escape this even if you retreat into your safe spaces

When was that snapshot from?

>how do we make it happen?

Unironically the best way would be to spam the board with non-crypto threads or do something to trigger cryptofags to the point of starting a war that causes mods to contain either crypto or business into a separate board.

That's exactly what /mlp/ did to get their own board, cynical as it is.

2 years ago.

you fucktard
i know about cryptos
in fact it's good for a lot of folks.
however, it is gambling. it is not business in the strictest sense.
i hope we all buy crypto low and sell high.
but a single thread (renewable, archivable [like/dpt/ or /sqt/ on /g/)

It literally says in the sticky crypto is allowed here

Its all newfags trading their mommys allowance now user

>old Veeky Forums
Neets telling each other to suck dicks for money
>new Veeky Forums
Neets neeting their way out of neetdom

It’s the meme era my man

look, fucktard number 2;
the point is that Veeky Forums is now NOTHING BUT crypto

make room for REAL business talk

lol u homo Veeky Forums was created specifically as a containment board because the bitcoin threads took over on /g/. Get down from your high horse you feg.

>this meme again

>crypto trading/minig, etc is all gambling. NOT business.
There is a good balance of crypto chat/fomo and joking about losses. I just go to another board when the XRP guys come on braggin. Srlsly. ;)

>so many real business thread used to be on this board. not it's all crypto shit.

I miss the real business threads. But crypto is a field where anyone can get in and has a chance to make money, if they work hard. I respect those guys on here who take their chances with a starting point of a few hundred bux and earn more. inb4 "sjw"

If they get help on here, good.

>no one is talking about real estate, retail, invention, funneling customers or anything.

It's money and outlays. Big money. Retail, well, that would be interesting. I do building work myself, that was my main game. Still talk to ppl on here.

economy itself is gambling, bro.