Etheremon General – Thread 8

Holy fuck, this is going to be HUGE. Sick of missing the train? This is literally ground zero for the next Crypto Kitties.

>original art leaked, dev switched back to the eggs at the last second
>training
>evolving
>battling (!)
>earn returns on each Etheremon you own
>literally dividends
>roll high-powered mons which will be more valuable
>it launched at 10 PM EST and it's not even 6 AM EST so Americans still don't know about this

This blows Crypto Kitties the FUCK OUT. Get in or get sad when these are worth 10 ETH a piece in a week.

etheremon.com

thread continued from Official Telegram group: t.me/EtheremonTraders
Dev addressing some FUDing jealous redditards: reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/dril1bs/
Guide for brainlets: medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2

Other urls found in this thread:

etheremon.com/#!/item/8
etheremon.com/#!/item/5
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/
twitter.com/brentmihalov/status/943379850718580736
etheremon.com/#!/item/6
etheremon.com/#!/item/11
etheremon.com/#!/item/15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SQUAD

fuck yeah boys best day ever

DOWNVOTE THOSE NIGGERS ON REDDIT WHO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT US

ya done goofed, stop begging...

REMINDER:

KERADON

EAKAPE

and

NAGEE

ARE THE OFFICIAL Veeky Forums MONS

>virtual eggs
>in which i got 100% of my investment back in less than 1 hour
>cashed out the eth
>still stuck with 5 etheremons that continues to generate pure profit, and that i can sell when they launch the trade/battle platform

What the fuck is happening to this world? Why is making money so fucking easy?

NAGEE
A
G
E
E

>idiots getting Geenee or Camolumn instead of Palytid or Cesstoid
They're slightly cheaper, I get it. But they're shit neutral-only mons compared to Palytid (toxic) and Cesstoid (Neutral AND Mystic).

When they release battles/abilities/wtv, your mons will get rekt.

Cesstoid and Palytid are for the future whales.

etheremon.com/#!/item/8
etheremon.com/#!/item/5

Anyone who hasn't already cashed out is going to get JUSTed.

Contract owner can withdraw ALL ether from the contract, leaving none for players to cash out.

let me ask you a question Veeky Forums
are telling every one on the interweb about this?
if not get to fucking work and start shilling it!
in case you forgot thats how this one works!

>passively generating income for named pictures of eggs

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7kz83v/etheremon_a_pokemon_version_of_cryptokitties_just/

DOWNVOTE THE FAG

WHY ARE MY 0 ETH TRANSACTIONS STILL NOT GOING THROUGH I NEED TO REINVEST

>try buying these cheap earlier
>not going through
>re-send with higher gas
>all it does is put the eth into my ethermon balance
>now I have to transfer it over back to my eth address before I can try buying again
>it's not going through
>prices are basically double by now
someone kill me

>Sorry, we are unable to locate that Transaction Hash

How do I cash out

Holy shit that meme came out fast

We're going to be rich thanks to men like you user

>88
KEK APPROVED AS WELL
>88

Is someone shitposting this with google translator on japanese 2chan site?

A whale posted earlier and announced that Palytid and Cesstoid would be pumped within the week.

>Hey user, I heard you were trading bitcoins. That's a nice lamborghini you have
>Bitcoins? Heh, you wish
>I got this baby by buying virtual ponzi eggs and living off the dividends because japanese people are fucking insane and will buy anything as long as it has a cute picture and can fight other eggs in a battle arena

Is this some weird alternate universe we're living in?

NAGEE

EEKAPE

KERADON

IN THAT ORDER: GO GO GO BOYS

DONT FORGET TO REINVEST GAINZ

Reminder: Anybody telling you to buy Ethermon x or y is doing so because they gain money from you buying it

I'm generating pure profit now! This shit is going to be huge when battles are implemented. Imagine pokemon with real money riding on the battles.

that was me and that's what you see there in the post you are replying to

I am also running social media bots to manipulate this

Enjoy the moon bro

>putting lord Eekape 2nd

Yeah but that's the beauty of it
If you buy the shills make money for you

tfw Ive been shilling NAGEE for the last three hours all over the internet and only have one

>i'm making other NAGEE holders rich so its still worth it

donate to my patreon:

0x73052Bb1Ae6f518E39B46Ff4951F2B08bb91AfD9

losing a little momentum. take the word to the public.

Reminder that the normies are getting in as well and Americans are just now waking up.

twitter.com/brentmihalov/status/943379850718580736

get the owner to make kawaii anime girl looking pokemons

YOU'RE SPENDING 100'S OF DOLLARS ON PICTURES OF EGGS LMAO

>not putting Emperor Keradon first

YOU'RE REALLY GONNA WANT TO BUY A FAIROOTH

finally made it

Imagine Nintendo suing their asses as soon as this reaches even a small shed of popularity

>Reminder: Anybody telling you to buy Ethermon x or y is doing so because they gain money from you buying it
This. Don't listen to anyone shilling a specific mon; they are doing so for THEIR interests, not yours.

etheremon.com/#!/item/6
Also BUY MIANARI. IT IS THE ONLY ELECTRIC-TYPE ETHEREMON AVAILABLE AND IT IS LITERALLY PIKACHU! IF ANY MON WILL "MOON" THIS IS FUCKING IT!
DOUBLE SUPER-EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE MOST POWERFUL ONE: THE WATER/FLYING WINDORA!
etheremon.com/#!/item/6

Can they hatch?
What happens when they hatch? More money?

I literally got the first Eekape last night
I am the alpha and the omega

Almost 7 AM in America...hold on to your asses.

MY 0 ETHER TRANSACTIONS AREN'T GOING THROUGH EVEN WITH $35 IN FEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its literaly working though, i have made half my investment back in about 30 minutes and put it back in my wallet
its day one, dont be salty, join in and moon with us

All in now - 4 ETH in - 19 mons - 2 ETH cashed out!!! Lets battle now!

>normie
>twitter feed full of Veeky Forums memes, cryptos programming

nice try senpai

How long is it taking for you guys to cash out? My transaction at 45 gwei is taking forever

>$2400 for a picture of a fucking egg
>still making bank off of it

I fucking love this timeline so much

sue them for what exactly?

GET THE BEST OR DIE LIKE THE REST

etheremon.com/#!/item/6
etheremon.com/#!/item/11
etheremon.com/#!/item/15

see

Kek

the site, the network, everything is taking a beating

honestly guys if you dont HAVE to withdraw just leave it there

i'm barely getting any returns with my mianari. what mons did you catch user-kun

how about we start making some shit up about how cool its gonna be once they hatch..
dont know what the fuck these eggs are gonna do but i know they are making me money

will returns on each mon be adjusted/scaled up relative to their purchase price? WHen they release new cheap ass mons, shit won't be fair

nice. and you can sell it for ~2 eth once the market opens up

Geckno mentioned

yeethaw
Fucking stellar job mate

Keradon Eakape and Negee Dream Team!

maybe the ones people have been posting for hours:

NAGEE

EEKAPE

KERADON

>will returns on each mon be adjusted/scaled up relative to their purchase price? WHen they release new cheap ass mons, shit won't be fair
just write a program to buy them for you. they'll be 0.1 eth each

>threw in ~$2.5 in ETH at these stupid eggs
>already made $800 in the first hour

this site could literally disappear next week and I'll have collected insane returns by then

agreed , your money is safe just stop touching the damn shit so every one else can buy the eggs to get that price up up up
you get it yet?

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT PALYTID IS STILL NORMIE AFFORDABLE AND IS NOT A NORMAL-TYPE ETHEREMON

Houston we are approaching 1.2M, please advise

I don't want to leave it there. What if they just shut down the site.

...is this really a literal crypto pokemon pyramid scheme?

fucking kek

Nintendo went heavily after rip-off Pokemon games in the past, pretty sure they have a case with "Ethermon", which features the same mechanics as the Pokemon games (battling, trading, hatching from eggs etc.)

I'm poorfagging at 1ETH with an Eekape and Cesstoid and I already made 20% of my investment back. At this rate there will be pure profit by tomorrow

REMINDER THAT YOU WILL BE BE ABLE TO SELL YOUR ETHERMON FOR X10 THE PRICE ONCE THIS GOES MAINSTREAM

unless they stop buying your mon because it's too expensive and you dont make anymore money ?

my dad worked 2 weeks in a factory for what i just earned in this hour with virtual eggs

FUUUUU

just got my funds together
almost ready to buy a Cesstoid
am i too late bros?

camolumn only

0.1 eth back now

1 mianari, 2 vermillios, and 1 camolumn
i wasnt really thinking when i bought them, just buying what i could afford with the best returns at that price
Im gonna think harder when i buy the next one, i supposed you are supposed to pick one you think is going to be popular

Protip for all the weak hands here: Hold until tonights american twitterstorm at the very LEAST. Remeber, the late adopting evening americans will want returns before cashing out, sell tomorrow EU-morning and be before the fall.

firstly they dont really have much of a case, it's similar but nothing ripped off

secondly, who would they sue? the contract address? vitalik?

literally impossible for you to have done that in just the last hour isnt it?

GECKNO TRUE BRO
GECKNO GET YOU LAMBO
GECKNO GOES DOWN LOW
GECKNO GOT A BIG DICK THOUGH

GET GECKNO, COUNTER TO EEKAPE, JAPS LOVE HIS ART

Never too late

>people still buying eekape
>we've shilled it to .2 eth over others in the same tier

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Chelember is going to be popular because it'll remind people of Charmander. You heard it here first.

do you even know the weird shit asian people buy with there money?
a 5,000 dollar palytid is nothing to those people.

BLOCKID MASTER RACE

>Hold until tonight
you mean keep re-investing untill tonight?

this

yes

Anyone buying now is a retard.

Price has to go up exponentially to give .003 eth to every single person who bought beforehand. Before you can make back you paid, it will be way too expensive for normies.

lol what are you even talking about you cant sell. you can take profits but you keep your mon when you do.

I got 0.187 back in 50 mins with Cesstoid -_- this is crazy, I'm gonna get a second one

Sitting at 1/3rd investment back on 1 Cesstoid from roughly 1 1/2 hours ago. Feels good man. Should be sitting tidy when i wake up tomorrow..

These prices got me worried though, no one is going to be able to afford these VERY soon.. They're going to have to change the prices themselves or release a shitload more eggs.

Get that dizzy lizard.

GECKNO

BERRBALL

Geckno is Pepe and Berrball is a normie goldmine!

Reminder that the artist they *ahem* borrowed from has literally hundreds of Pokémon-styled monsters designed with names, bios, art, and evolution trees! If they manage to strike a deal to get the original art back, THESE are the mons and evolutions you will be seeing in the future. Some of these are the current mons as well: just google the name of your favorite egg and click the first deviantart result to get the original art of it.

I'm sorry. While you stupid nomoners were making your posts, I just made $50.

How the fuck do I explain to my kids one day that their college tuition is due to some philipino drawings, which I found on a mexican lucha libre board

Get your moon lambo ready, user.

REMEMBER BOYS,

KERADON is the fucking cheapest that will still return a whole .002 ETH per

EAKAPE is highly shilled and high in the ranking for best ratio of cost to gains, though not quite as good as above

NEGEE is the first most highly shilled but also more expensive but makes up for it at least in part by heavy buying support

We are getting in on the ground floor with this
Wait until the markets open up for breakfast!

can anyone help people with this?
have you tried using chrome
is metamask saying that or the website?

HOW THE FUCK DO I START WITH THIS SHIT???

HOW MUCH ETH DO I NEED?

this man speaks the truth

if you didn't get in ground floor, if you didn't get in 2x ground floor, you are fucked

some of these are 4x base price = 4x the amount of time to break even. don't be stupid just cause you were late

also buy more eekapes

Someone tell me please how to make the 0 ETH transaction go through, I've been trying for hours...