Obsidian (ODN)

Second pump of the week before release happening today. Just making sure to warn you all, since it will happen pretty soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ODN_teaser_v3.pdf
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does Obsidian do?

>tripfag
>WAT DEOS GOIN DO

Rapes your dog

>E X P O S E D
I use my tripcode to spot NEWFAGS like YOU
Do tripcodes make you money? No? Then why the fuck is it remotely relevant to you?
Go back to /pol/ where it's board culture to bitch about tripcodes. Veeky Forums does not care.

Also, this thread has no useful information. I'm trying to direct conversation towards something productive instead of creating another plethora of shitposts.

Here’s a summarized overview, for anyone interested. It’s on the official website.
obsidianplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ODN_teaser_v3.pdf

The autism is strong with you. Now I kinda regret trying to help you out. But at least the information is there for everyone else as well.

>obsidianplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ODN_teaser_v3.pdf
Thanks

You fucking newfags. All you have to add to this thread to make it even a LITTLE productive is;
> ODN - Decentralised Encrypted Messaging service

>Being offended on other peoples behalf
Being offended on Veeky Forums is redundant user

Whoa that guy really upset you

Kek. Is this bait, or simply the power of oversensitive tripfags? You are the only offended here, dude. Everyone else is having a good time.

Also, tripfagging without a good reason on Veeky Forums is cancer, no matter the board.

Gifts you with the insatiable urge to rape dogs.

It solves the Bethesda problem

This guy again LMFAO
You're seriously retarded

Newfags that don't know how to shut the fuck up and lurk more upset me

You're demonstrating you're a newfag user. Sadly, you're the majority now. Tripcodes mean nothing on Veeky Forums. Only newfags care- it's why I use mine. To spot them out.

>sticking to an irrelevant point about being offended
NEWFAGS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LURK MORE

Back on topic though, ODN looks like just another privacy coin? With the added benefit of being able to transfer messages and data... are there any reasons consumers would adopt the token?

You know, when we say “oldfag”, we mean someone who has been browsing Veeky Forums for a long time, not someone who has literally gone senile like you. Have you taken your meds today?

each board provides something different newfag.
Going to Veeky Forums and talking about multidimensional sphere packing just demonstrates how much of a fucking newfag I am to Veeky Forums, even if i've browsed the rest of Veeky Forums for years.

Lurk more and adapt to the environment.
ie, shut the fuck up and lurk more if you're a newfag.
You failing to mention or shitpost about the actual thread topic demonstrates how much of a useless newfag you are.

Just to bring us back on topic;
>ODN looks like just another privacy coin? With the added benefit of being able to transfer messages and data... are there any reasons consumers would adopt the token?

Yea, they are telling us the features that messenger will have. Nice pump up coming, I expect 8k sat to be broken

And at xmas day, 12k sat to be broken

>Never forget /b/ro!!!

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

Obsidian Marines report in!!!

Wait there's actual backstory to the raped a dog shit?

Obsidian make money

It's a distributed platform using the coin and staking to incentivize running a node. Apps like the messenger can be run using the nodes to bounce packets around and avoid data going through a central hub. In the near future they'll allow payments through the app, hopefully attracting darknet drug dealers if nothing else

No, it's a meme

So Obsidian will be marketing to messaging service providers instead of end consumers?
ie Viber, Whatsapp etc (potentially a new platform)?

Will I have to pay per encrypted message sent? I could imagine a subscription model, but don't imagine it'd be widely adopted.

Darknet messaging is interesting.

Cheers

>Are you a newfag?

Rape a dog for good luck in trading and profit.
Eat dog meat for get healthy?

The year of the dog, so many dogs will be eaten and raped in the ass.
Dogecoin fags took it as a personal attack.

>Very popular ritual in China Korea and Japan

>BLES DELL BACGSTOREEEEE

Never forget who we are where we cam from how we cam to be!
>Obsidian Marines!!!
Rape a Dogecoiner in the ass Doggystyle.

Useless newfags.

To get back on topic;

Fuck IOC
Fuck Dogecoin
Fuck Status

>Fuck them up their asses!!!!

You ever got your shit pushed back in by an other man's dick?

>Memes are more important than money
the state of Veeky Forums after /pol/, Veeky Forums and reddit invaded

I will answer your question, not for you, but for everyone else lurking this thread that may be genually looking to invest in this coin.

What makes this coin different from other privacy coins is mainly two things:
1. The mobile (also for pc) messaging app, besides transfering data and messages 100% descentralized, secure and anonymously, will have this convenient feature of sending money (in the form of ODN) between wallets, the same way you send a single message. The incentive for the acquisition of tokens are three in this case: the ones wanting to send payments; the ones looking to use some premium features, such as bigger sized files instead of simple text messages (which, from my understanding, will require ODN); and those who will want to stake the coin (the app is powered by Obsidian nodes). As you can see, this is likely not for your everyday user (like whatsapp) and I don’t think that was ever the goal, but has an important niche that is not small in the least. Whether for organizations with extremely sensitive material and operations, or for criminal using. Not everything has to appeal to the normie to grow a lot.

2. The fact that Obsidian will also work as a platform to build other apps in the future, and eventually available to other devs too.

Just for observation, the messages are sent through p2p connection and encrypted, not through the blockchain. They are simply powered by nodes. Otherwise it would be way too slow.

I want to make you my girlfriend
My Dogecoiny girl
Push my cock deep inside that tight tiny virgin asshole
Ground 'n pound deep harder until the tip of my dick touches your shit.
Cumming inside you feels so good.
White stuff coming out of your anus for days, weeks before you are able to walk again.
>I love you so much

>So Obsidian will be marketing to messaging service providers instead of end consumers?
No, it's a standalone messenger which will directly compete with the ones you listed. It's the first app build on the platform.

>Will I have to pay per encrypted message sent? I could imagine a subscription model, but don't imagine it'd be widely adopted.
Messaging is free, sending large files or transferring odn will have small fees which will be paid to the staking wallets transferring the data.

If it works as promised, you have an ultra private anonymous messenger where only the people at each end can see the messages. There is no centralized hub every message passes through for government agencies to tap. Again, realistically you can see the apeal to darknet users, but depending on marketing and adoption this could spread to anyone wanting private conversations.

Struggle Snuggle Motherfucker!!
>Obsdian Style
Up in yo asshole.

Guys? I think it’s about to break out and moon very very soon. I may be wrong, but I’m used to seeing order book movements, and that’s what my experience is telling me.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/

Post some charts with lines

Imma bout to moon my dick in yo ass boy!
Dogecoiner ass deserves more attention be seen as rapehole by Obsidian Marines
I'll post my dick up yo ass chart boy!

>Obsidian Marines report in!!!

tripfags are fucking cancer Veeky Forums was meant to be anonymous

>tripcodes mean nothing on Veeky Forums

actually sir, since their inception, tripcodes have usually been a massive indicator that the user is a complete cunt. It has meaning wherever it is used. considering Veeky Forums is an anonymous imageboard anyone that chooses to use a tripcode instead of the default "anonymous", immediately becomes hated and a figure of ridicule.

3x Master reporting in, Raping and Gaping!

Obsidinaut Pepe Armstrong-Hitler reporting in!!

Staking earn me 20ODN every day. Much comfy.

Soon that will be $100 a day

Obsidian is a platform (ObsidianPlatform) and the Obsidian Secure Messenger (OSM) is the first application

>what does ODN do
I think you're the one who needs to 'lurk more'.

Watching a shit coin like XVG moon this hard has me really bullish on ODN.

Can't wait to see what the future holds.

Groud 'n Pound them tight virgin assholes!
Make 'm bleed!

ODN.. pRllgghh.. moOON..prrlfllggh..

The bag holders are now gone so we can break $1 and all the non believers will revert to buying dogecoin at ATH. You either rape the doge or the doge rapes you.

Yay!