Infinity General: EXTRA THICK edition

Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where you can phone order your mercenaries EXTRA THICK!

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>Catalog where you can look at pretty pictures of the miniatures you're thinking of getting:
catalog.infinitythegame.com/

>Rules wiki (now updated with HSN3 content):
infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup:
mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>Batreps:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO-Uv_G4cY91ZfMy3rWOKDQL1cl7YyYzf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5JWn6xciCkYcBaTLGs6_FmFiZtCk2zm

>Terrain:
pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ
pastebin.com/PJaETXMV

>Faction Rundown:
mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8
>Operation Red Veil Missions (brought to attention it's missing pages) www84.zippyshare.com/v/xjlY6Mip/file.html

>The RPG Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

>RPG previews (+ a couple scans)
mega.nz/#F!8pRURayK!Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

army.infinitythegame.com/index.html?l=EwBmB8GYRcHUCuACAsgSwHYHMkDE0BOApkgCpECGAtkgO5oAuAFkgBIDOaRG4A7AKQBGXgE5 ANmAAOfgEJxQ3jMkBWOQuHLgkdYpnTIA2cEUAWfpGCDzswYp0qRNwSCFST4069uvB7iV5yLm4egT4hAa4AAnbCDiIKtvb8jmq2On5q4ireoEIiHipGsbzxzr7 nt7BfqHRUUA==]Open
army.infinitythegame.com/index.html?l=EwBmB8GYRcHUCuACAsgSwHYHMkDE0BOApkgCpECGAtkhgPZIASAzmkRuAGwCkAjAOwAObp14BObgEIeA4Z2ABWKTKEjgkZX1XBBkflOBaALN0jBeJyby0aFYy7xB9BhzkadWnvFyPdTHzq5 noG TgAC1gK2YjxWNtx2SlYa3kqcCh6gfGKuCvqS2eJ5BVH8MQ5ePm4eAd5BtVUN/k1h/hLi1hk84eFAA===]Open
adhadh.deviantart.com/gallery/61870406/Infinity-Strips-Rolling-Guts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First to post my probably mediocre list.

Didn't you just post that, user?

Nope. This one is smarter. Replaced the Achilles with button pushers and a heavy that all infiltrate. Everything but the Asura and the Sophotect with bots infiltrates.

It's extremely limited by weaponry, but, you might enjoy it. Best thing to do is play it, instead of waiting for some user to tell you you're brilliant or stupid.

I might enjoy it, but really I'm trying to find anything that works as well as Myrmidon spam that isn't.

Too late, I'm going to tell him it's stupid. You don't have any fucking heavy weapons and those Dasyus/Nagas could all be button pushers or minelayers for just a few more points. And I still don't see the point of the Asura hacker when you don't have any god damn repeaters.

I don't need them to be button pushers, I've already got some.

The lack of heavy weapons bugs me too, but I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that heavy weapons aren't as effective as I'd like. My old list was heavy on spitfires and they never failed to disappoint me when going against TAGs.

The Assura hacker is my anti-hacker/anti-TAG. Probably not sufficient though.

>I've already got some.
A button pusher in a marker state is worth two who aren't.

One of those button pushers is already stealthed.

That said, I'm retooling it. I just really, really don't want to default to Myrmidons.

Are spec ops worth playing?

About 47% through this.

back view of my WIP

I very much like the earth tones you've got going on.

Help me into fireteam building. How do I decide what weapons to pick on an offensive link with wildly variable rangebands? What sort of elements go into making a proper defensive link team?

Faction?

Nomads, primarily Corregidor.

is for , whoops

Huh, I was going to make a huge collage as a generalist thing but here you go, I started with Corregidor so you're in luck.

Brigada are a pain train, guns for just about everything, advance up the board, resistant to hackers from both the tinbot and can fairy dust themselves. Also button pusher thanks to the hacker. Pretty expensive, aharis option would have been golden.

Deadpool and friends is a delivery system for Massacre to let him do his thing as well as smoke up forward positions, the Jags are really up to your discretion, I like the ADL/panzer but it cant smoke dodge so its a weak point.

The Wildcats and Alguacils will have the most variety when it comes to core links and these are just examples. Wildcats are aggressive but slow, BUT links are what helps them get to the places they want and light it all on fire.

The Wildcat Haris has both a decent shooty gun, but also a utility piece in the AHD for when you cant shoot something dead, or other asshattery you want to perform.

Alguacils are baseline troops in pretty much every regard. Our dragon slut can help them move around or DTW assholes in camo.

The dual missile setup is a few points cheaper than dual snipers, but the positive range brackets of flash pulse from the FOs line up to where the missile sweet spot range starts. So if someone is trying to get past your missiles, sure okay, now they are even more likely to get a face full of stun. Again, this is just an example.

Long range defensive alguaciles will do ya fine

Variable range offensive you have options between the pain train, wildcats and jags

I would say if you have intruders run a jag link with 2 panzerfausts, otherwise a wildcat link with spitfire and hrl will be great

If you want a straight up shit-kicking team that does the best at longer ranges take a pain train with HMG and ML

Continuing my post. That Lupe link is a kitchen sink is meant for support and objectives. Hacker can provide HI or REM buffs, FO is great for ARO and painting targets for missiles/better shooting odds in general, and the HMG to actually kill things.

The double ML/MSR link is going to be prone on a rooftop or something, Id park a daktari zonbot by them to keep them going from the inevitable fire they will get. the Paramedic is really just a stand in for whatever you want but could work if your dak is down or the zond had more important shit to do.

Important thing about links is what you want to do with them. LI make for the best defensive links for the fewest points, this allows for ARO presence for lane control as well as feeding orders into other units. You can make a super cheap roadblock from a Wildcat haris with a HRL/BSG, with the mandatory combi+flamer each of these guns will provide a threat in different ranges and thus cover for each other(plus BSG has a repeater to put down for even more board control).

You don't need to use every single SWC option in a link, but often you will as they become focal points for your whole force. And most unit profiles have some kind of cohesion for tactical flexibility. Dont grab 3 ML and 2 BSG Brigadas, they dont exactly complement each other and it eats all of your SWC.

Most importantly, give your plans a try and have fun with it.

I'll add a bit more on to this

A Brigada ML is also valid for anti-armour or ARO work if you're not afraid of spending SWC. There's always one good profile you won't be able to take, the only one that I'd say you should always take no matter what is the HMG.

HRL is also valid for a Wildcat haris, usually alongside a shotgun or number 2.

and the filename should be zwo instead of zwei

awww shit I dun fucked up

Ok, newer Yu Jing players. Getting ready to dive into Fire Teams for the first time, want to do ISS. Which list looks better?

Wu Ming Fire Team with Hsien
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10 / 4
HSIEN HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 61)
WÚ MÍNG Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 33)
WÚ MÍNG (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Duo) Chain Rifle, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
ZHÀNYING (Sensor) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nimbus Grenades / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 26)
CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

GROUP 22
CELESTIAL GUARD Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
CELESTIAL GUARD Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

[url=army.infinitythegame.com/index.html?l=EwBmB8GYRcHUCuACAsgSwHYHMkDE0BOApkgCpECGAtkgO5oAuAFkgBIDOaRG4A7AKQBGXgE5 ANmAAOfgEJxQ3jMkBWOQuHLgkdYpnTIA2cEUAWfpGCDzswYp0qRNwSCFST4069uvB7iV5yLm4egT4hAa4AAnbCDiIKtvb8jmq2On5q4ireoEIiHipGsbzxzr7 nt7BfqHRUUA==]Open in Infinity Army

Or without the Hsien;

Wu Ming Fire Team no Hsien
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10 / 4
WÚ MÍNG HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 39)
WÚ MÍNG Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 33)
WÚ MÍNG (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Duo) Chain Rifle, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
ZHÀNYING (Sensor) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nimbus Grenades / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 26)

GROUP 24
CELESTIAL GUARD Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
CELESTIAL GUARD Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

[url=army.infinitythegame.com/index.html?l=EwBmB8GYRcHUCuACAsgSwHYHMkDE0BOApkgCpECGAtkhgPZIASAzmkRuAGwCkAjAOwAObp14BObgEIeA4Z2ABWKTKEjgkZX1XBBkflOBaALN0jBeJyby0aFYy7xB9BhzkadWnvFyPdTHzq5 noG TgAC1gK2YjxWNtx2SlYa3kqcCh6gfGKuCvqS2eJ5BVH8MQ5ePm4eAd5BtVUN/k1h/hLi1hk84eFAA===]Open in Infinity Army

Sophotects arent Yu Jing, they're aleph. I think the list builders have an error.

Sophotects are the only doctors the ISS has.

ISS can take the Sophotect because they're buddy buddy with ALEPH. They also have AVA 2 Dakinis and 1 Garuda.

The Imperial Service sectorial can take a Sophotect, a Garuda and a couple of Dakini. Similar to how Acontecimento gets Nagas and QK gets a few Corregidor troops.

Oh, sectorial rules. Weird.

>not genious for forcing you to branch to a new faction without you even noticing it

Eh. I'm more used to 40k's obnoxious ramming of new models down their player base's throats by reworking the rules every edition and creating obvious power gaps. Subtlety is a bit of a surprise for me.

Eh, I find it cool because I only play sectorial.

Personally I don't like them and when they have that option in tournaments it makes me sad. I feel like they throw the balance off, they are way more useful in sectorials where they can link and some factions get much better weapon options. My friends that work at Nintendo tell me they are whipping up a major overhaul that will dive much deeper into faction specific options. Hopefully that will be balanced.

You don't use spitfires against TAGs, you use things with explosive damage or HMG if you are feeling lucky. Spitfires are for chewing up light and medium infantry.

One common thing that bugs me about both lists is what's the point of the Zhanying? If you're going to shove him into a Wu Ming fireteam why not reach for something special like the Madtraps, Hacker, or FO. Otherwise another CR SMG Wu Ming will do just fine as filler.

The first list feels kind of spastic to be honest. If you go Wu Ming core, you might as well go all the way. But looking at it, it feels like the list really wants to go Hsien Haris with Zhanying Hacker, Wu Ming Duo, and Core Kuang Shi. The Hsien Haris is expensive, but burst 5 BS 14 MSV2 is pretty damn sweet. +3 BS and Burst 2 on smoke grenades makes it reliable and you don't have to worry about corralling the Kuang Shi.

The second list is traditional pain train, but I'd scrounge a bit to make that Zhanying special or swap with another Wu Ming. It's kind of amazing how you're sitting on 19 orders. I'd personally want to squeeze in a Rui Shi to be honest, but it's a damn fine if brutish list. Just be careful about relying on those Kuang Shi for orders, All it takes is a TR or Gao Rael Sniper to put them down.

Sensor is some good shit, never underestimate it. And that breaker combi isn't bad at burst 4 either, it works well against high ARM opponents.

I agree about getting madtraps though, they're entirely worth the extra 2 points.

I have a thing that I regularly do that seems to be a pain in the dick for my enemies. With a few Messenger/Guardian Remotes (Fugazi/Pathfinder for PanO) in whatever mix you please, you can move them forward first turn with a combined order and drop Sniffers and basically cover half of the midfield with a sensor net. Also, Triangulated Fire is the poor man's MSV.

Is there any artwork or model for Bit & Kiss!?

This just in! We have leaked pictures of ALEPH's core processor!

>VGA
>PS/2
>PCMCIA
>IR
C U T T I N G
E D G E

My fucking Tosh Satellite Pro 460CDT is more advanced.

If you have a list that consists of a fireteam: core of HI, a fireteam: Haris of MI, two heavier solo heavy infantry, a doctor and an engineer, no forward deployment or camo shenanigans or anything, what's the best way to split the combat groups up?

I'm fiddling with an USARF list, currently at two Blackjacks (one APHMG, one T2 Sniper), a Minuteman Core Link (LT Rifle, Marksman/AP Rifle, BSG+Grenades, Missile Launcher, FO), a Marauder Haris Link (Fireteam: Haris, MSV1 Sniper, Paramedic); and then a 112 and an AK dozer, and I'm not sure how to best split the combat groups up.

Not yet.

Updated the RPG core pdf with the new version of the Gear chapter (with Lifestyles and Services sections). Also inserted bookmarks for the subsections of the Lifepath and Gear Rules sections, because somebody bitched about them not having any a couple threads back.

Book is now only missing Life in the Human Sphere, Nomads, and Human Edge sections.

>new version of the Gear chapter
Anything particularly notable?

are there any aleph units ariadna can take?

Fuck no.

You don't have to insult people. I was just asking.

It's not being insulting, but think about how at odds that would be with ariadna's theme of low tech.

Not unless the alive anti-establishment group was somehow part of the establishment of Aleph all along.

I don't think themes are that important. But someone like me that plays aleph could have a better start in to ariadna, if they were in some ariadna list. Plus am sure ariadna players would love something like a proxy hacker or a Garuda.

Oh, sorry, it wasn't meant to be an insulting 'Fuck no', but a 'pfft, nah, that shit's not flying' sorta fuck no--not 'youre an idiot' but more just... it's kinda an absurd statement, you know? A calling out of the absurdity of it.

Also we're on Veeky Forums, are you actually getting salty over someone answering a question with a 'fuck no' and nothing else?

Its ok, it just that that we call fuckers Russians and it is very offensive here. Idiot etc is a norm on the interent, but I would not like to be called a Russian.

You're new to Veeky Forums, aren't you? If you get upset over being cussed at or insulted, this isn't the right place for you.

Also, ariadna doesn't have good hackers, TO, or remotes by design, chucklenuts.

Fresh off the presses!

Fucking degenerates they are!

Don't worry. That thing does nothing but evacuate children from conflict and disaster zones. That deviant won't get anywhere.

Also, this is definitely not our core processor. It's a potato with some parts stuck in it.

>not called I Love You, You Love Me

I never had Barney as a kid, but changing it right now.

And done.

All the strips so far can be viewed here adhadh.deviantart.com/gallery/61870406/Infinity-Strips-Rolling-Guts

It's more like fluffwise Ariadna is part of the "third world" along with Nomads and Haqq

YJ and PanO get ALEPH borrowed gear, Ariadna and Haqq get Nomad borrowed gear

It's even better given that the second and fourth verses of that song go "I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be."

Then why is she giving me bedroom eyes?

Looks great senpai, keep them coming!

She's not. That scowl says "Stay away from me, you perverted freak."

Her resistance merely makes my dog warrior harder!

(Achilles/Female Cameronian still my OTP)

>identifying this much with own question
kek

...you do understand that as a fantasy dinosaur the only part of it's body that is female is it's personality? And that's just to the extent necessary to get children to trust her. She's more rebot than Lhost. Doesn't even have a throat cavity.

I have contacts in Praxis' body shoppes, my functional functionary friend! The lack of holes is only a TEMPORARY setback!

Don't underestimate Nomads. Those things found a way to fuck helots.

You do realize that her being robot only makes it easier to introduce necessary adjustments?

Though, tbf, I can totally understand how you could find this sexy.

ok, still seems kind of a unfair for aleph players. As they don't get units from other armies. Makes it harder to try out other factions. Considering Aleff is supervising the whole human race, they could at least give some units to all races. I am not saying that everyone should be able to take an achiles or a aleff TAG in their army. That should be limited, the same way other factions big stuff doesn't get handed around. But some basic stuff would be nice, at least in my opinion. Could be fun if I could let say buy a Assault Army or caledonian starter and play a 250-300pts games by adding some of my aleph units.

He's a dogface. I doubt if he's capable of changing the settings on his comlog let alone re-configuring a combat chassis and reprogramming a splinter of us.

The problem is, though, fluff wise, ALEPH... isn't supervising the whole human race. They're TRYING, but both Ariadna and the Nomad Nations actively resist ALEPH meddling in their affairs actively or passively, and Haqq is passively resistant to ALEPH meddling over much, primarily because of apparent favoritism ALEPH shows to PanO and Yu Jing; indeed, ALEPH actively worked agaisnt Ariadnan unity and against the nation's inclusion in the G-5, feeling that it existing seperate weakened the human sphere as a whole compared to PanO and Yu Jing having access to the planet's teseum deposits.

ALEPH is still subservient to the O-12, and specifically Project: Toth. It has to get O-12 permission to deploy anywhere officially. And lending units is an official action.

Dogfaces can go to university too, you know! Nothing stops us from being intelligent and canny individuals with degrees both technical and liberal!

To be clear, we both know there isn't a single college on Dawn with the technology necessary to teach quantronic programming at all, let alone at the level it'd be necessary to rewrite an aspect.

And even if they did, your deviant, subhuman brain wouldn't be capable of understanding it.

And Avicenna used to be a guy. Your point?

To be clear, we both know that basic quantronic programming is a growing field on Dawn (as evidenced by the existence of home-grown defensive hacking devices); and we also know that it is fully possible for an Ariadnan citizen to transfer to a Haqqislamite or Nomad university to further his or her education.

Also, Dogfaces suffer from no amount of decreased intelligence due to their retroviral genetic infection. Just because we *can* turn into giant angry ragemonsters doesn't mean that's *all* we do or all we are.

Dickwaffle.

>inferior AI so insecure it feels the need to be rude to its subjects
If this is truly humanity's candidate for glorious Transcendence then I'm not sure why we're even bothering with all this "pre-recruitment training" bullshit.

Why would you want a collage anyway, they are breeding ground for western socialists.
I am sure the "not controling" thing is just enemy propaganda. The AI is huge and super strong, no nation would be able to avoid being controled by it. Now I understand that some people may not like it. humans are a rebelious bunch and it only shows the benevolance of Aleff, that it lets those groups exist. In fact the very fact that they do exist means Aleff is in full control, because if they were realy outside its influence, it would attack and destroy it with its full power. so if there are a few groups of humans who think they are independed it only is an argument for aleffs total control and those groups weakness.

ALEPH is spelled with a ph for how phat they are.

Thanks! So a couple of things;

I'm new to Sectorials, so when I opened up the Army builder it appeared as though the Zhanying was required to form a 5 man Wu Ming Team. This is just my ignorance :). How can I figure out what must be taken for a Core?

>>If you go Wu Ming core, you might as well go all the way.

Not sure what you mean here, dumping the Kuang Shi?

RE: Second list--I had a Rui Shi at first, with my Zhanying covering Lt. duties. But that was when I was under the impression I had to take her. So I could dump the CG Lt, make some other room and free him up again.

And I understand Fire Teams correctly right? As in, basically for my Fire Team Leader I would be looking at one of the following in a 5 man team;

Hsien BS 17 Burst 5 HMG
or
Wu Ming BS 16 Burst 5 HMG

Not sure scrounging around for the points is worth the MSV and +1 BS

No. Fireteams must be composed of the same unit unless explicitly stated otherwise. So you can take a team of 5 Wu Ming, or 4 Wu Ming with 1 Zhanying. Hsiens can't join a Wu Ming team.

Ahh, Ok I see that now. Sorry for my lack of understanding, new to Infinity and really new to Fire Teams.

So when it says;

"Special Fireteam: Core, up to 4 WU Ming + 1 Zhanying Imperial Agent"

What it's really saying is IF you elect to not take 5 Wu Ming to form a Core, you CAN select one Zhanying with 4 Wu Ming. It's just an option.

Right? Thanks again.

Only by plebs and those who do not know how to read and write. Aleff is Aleff.

Go emigrate to Tunguska.

That's not quite right, in the fluff (the old fluff, might have changed) dogfaces are specifically said to be of low intelligence and prone to developmental disabilities such as ADHD and many bipolar disorders

Aleph can't control the Nomads because they aren't even connected to it (which is the entire point of Tunguska), they use Arachne instead of Mayanet, and they even have a very prominent religious faction dedicated to fighting it. They are as anti-Aleph as it gets.

Ariadna's few quantronic terminals are connected to the Nomads' Arachne, and the few that are on Mayanet are not connected to anything important. Dawn is literally too low tech to be controlled by an AI, and when Aleph tried to use Wallace for more analog controlling it backfired and he became a rogue AI with a FREIHHDAHMM obsession.

Haqq is the only "third world" nation that is slightly influenced by Aleph, but even they have the Old Man on the Mountain severing ties wherever he can find them (see Avicenna). Saladin only gets a pass because he's O12, and he's also rebellious as fuck, as evidenced by that short story where he discusses severing ties with Aleph with Sun Tze, and tries to convince him they both should

Here's another one. Because bestiaries are fun!

Why should I want to move to Syberia? What does this have to do Idish is used in writing.

P-PanOs are white, right?

Even if Aleph is secretly controlling them, it is still hated by those factions so it wouldn't hand out its units to them.

And if Aleph publicly went and exterminated the Nomads the humans at O-12 in charge of maintaining it would shut it down. They know how intelligent and dangerous Aleph is, so they'd have secret backup plans for all their secret backup plans and it would be hard to deal with all of those while also killing Nomads and fighting off all their allies (and possibly their enemies if they deem Aleph going rogue as the greater threat). Aleph is secretive and controls through manipulation primarily because it has no other choice. Destroying its enemies through brute force would turn most of humanity against it, and that's bad when your function is to help humanity.

Yep. Only one core fireteam and one haris fireteam is allowed in a list. You can have an unlimited number of duo fireteams however.

They tend towards angry personalities and certain behavioral disorders, but they're no less intelligent for it--current fluff, via the RPG rules, they have zero penalties to intelligence or intelligence based skills, even in Dogface form IIRC.

Am sure the whole 0-12 thing is there just to make some of the insecure humans calm. And they don't realy have the option turn it off. I mean why would any goverment or rulers give others the option to over throw it?

Most of them are.

Noice. Got my second white faction.

They're mostly austrailian, new zealander, and various pacific islanders, plus some europe in the mix.

So sort of.

Ariadna's more white, though.

Well, in RPG they don't have any penalties whatsoever, just some unique abilities and extra cost.