Check the catalog before posting.

Before whitebeard there was Raoh
youtube.com/watch?v=n3vEktVRvUY

Also the fight scene preceding that because it's so good
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0R5Kib7y0

Well excuse me for not looking down every nook and cranny 24/7

How about a simple Ctrl+F.

>butthurt that his thread has a rival

>the villains are revealed to not be villains, they're people just like you who are fighting for something that happens to pit them against you
>muh good drow
Absolutely my favorite cliches

I'm butthurt that instead of one shitty thread, we have two wasting space in the catalog.

>PC waifus getting fucked by Orcs AND LOVING IT!

>rivals that compete but eventually end up working together cliche

How many times are we going to have this goddamn thread?
>hero and villain temporarily form an alliance to defeat a mutual threat

>The hero has to cheat on his main love interest with a powerfull lusty woman to get the army/power/influence needed to defeat his enemy

Roah was literally the Age of Strife Emperor.

If you parsed out every thread you thought was shit, the board would only ever be around 2 pages long anyways.

But that's a shitty frogposter's thread. Fuck him.

>someone you helped and completely forgot about returns later and helps you out when you need it most.

>not rejecting the seductress and winning anyway
>not finding better ways to get power
>not even tricking the seductress into getting you the power without cheating

What kind of garbage-tier heroes have you playing

Awh, pupper.

>the villains are revealed to not be villains, they're people just like you who are fighting for something that happens to pit them against you

The best

>grim, fatalist warriors who lock away genuinely kind and loving personalities behind a wall of morally bankrupt cynicism and a disregard for their own well-being
>warriors without a cause seeking out death only to do everything they can to push it back every time it rears its head, ultimately winding up heroes of the common folk while brushing it off as the easiest way to use the only thing they know to earn a living
>the same opening up to a compassionate party member who sees through them and accepts them for their better nature, leading to embarrassment and shyness from something that spits in the face of entire armies and terrifying monsters on a regular basis
I'm a sucker for cliches in general, I just happen to have been playing this one for a few years straight.

>muh good drow
All it takes is one bad player to ruin something like this.

>the hero and villain wind up in a dangerous situation which forces them to work together to survive

Raising as undead not via sorcery or divine intervention but via sheer willpower.

>mom made me go to church every sunday so now i've embraced DARKNESS and the world shall fall muahahahahaha

pls no

And proceeding to actually get fucked.

>the Lawful Neutral fucker who is bordering on Lawful Evil but isn't a bad person, they just see everything by their code and refuse to break from it
>bonus points if they never see any fault in this

Javert is the ideal Paladin

Maybe in your setting

evil pussy is still pussy brah

In my setting it's literal

>humanity's less flattering traits are actually it's salvation

>racism saves the day once again!!!

The party is getting their asses handed to them by the main antagonist! Just before he delivers the killing blow....the reoccurring Joke Villain comes in to save the day and absolutely destroys the enemy.

I'm sure a lot of swedes today would agree

This is never ok though. Even if racism could be spun as positive (in reality it cant), having something like that sends the wrong message and is a slippery slope that leads to hate. Sexism, racism and blind hatred are one of the few things that cant ever be mistaken with good.

>hatred
>cant ever be mistaken with good

>Huge gentle giants partnered with tiny aggressive hotheads
>Said huge gentle giants going beserk when their partner is hurt

Master blaster?

I've lived this trope.

>be me
>out with friends at local pub
>drunk guy starts getting abusive to friends while I'm at bar
>get back and throw him out
>everyone heads home
>waiting with two other friends
>drunk is back and has about ten others with him
>starts getting aggressive immediately
>two friends aren't fighters
>neither am I really
>I'm fuelled by Dutch courage
>decide I can take this lot on by my self
>start off alright
>so fucking autistic, I start hearing music in my head while I'm fighting
>literally just getting by on luck right now and getting too cocky
>end up getting the absolute shit kicked out of me by the entire gang
>lucky younger brother was passing by with his chav gang
>they absolute wreck the drunk guy's gang
>I spend the next couple of weeks in hospital with a lacerated liver, three broken rips, a broken hand, massive swelling to the face, and bruises all over my body
>was worth it because "fuck yeah, last stand", even though I was just a human beanbag

not so gentle giant, but Herc and Illya?

>Villain does something unquestionably evil to make the party unite against him.

Cauldron did nothing wrong.

They were a bunch of retards that had an "I win" button called PtV and somehow still managed to not solve anything.

>>Facing down against impossible odds despite knowing how fucked you are
Honestly I wouldn't even call that a cliche so much as just... good storytelling. High stakes makes for high excitement, and high excitement makes for an engaging experience.

Also, good taste in anime OP.

You underestimate humanity's ability to justify anything it does and everything it feels.

For a scary amount of people, morality is "I'm good, and I do the thing, ergo the thing is good." Hell, look at this thread alone. People create excuses for hating the scary evil muslims that could easily be thrown against them, but it's toootally different when I do it.

>Exploring uncharted territories
>Fighting big demon orgy abomenations
>THICC BITCHES

bump because fuck you