Where were you when you realized BCH is your free time travel ticket to get into BTC all over again but at 3k?

Where were you when you realized BCH is your free time travel ticket to get into BTC all over again but at 3k?
BCH will overtake BTC in 2019

Its free money. Get in now or such cores dick for eternity.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/943313327249330177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

today op wasnt a faggot

corecucks getting awfully quit on Veeky Forums. I guess they are busy damage controlling on /r/bitcoin

meanwhile based Roger is preparing to shill BCH to rich boomers on CNBC AGAIN
twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/943313327249330177

fucking hnnnnnnnnngggggg

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Dude, at this rate its going to overtake BTC in a couple of weeks. Normiebase doesn't have a bunch of HODLers. It has people looking to make money, they don't believe in the libertarian principles that kept BTC alive. True coiners didn't buy BTC over 6k, that's all normie money and it's going to disappear soon. They aren't loyal like us.

I personally have sold off 60k BTC in the past few weeks and have put half in BCH. With how long it takes BTC to transfer, BCH is the only hope for a future.

nah, BTC price already recovering new ATH soon.. fuck Bcash, the traitor, enjoy your 8MB blocks, mined until there is only one big fucking mining pool left, ever heard of a 51% attack? good luck with that

But isn't BCH nearly as bad as BTC?

SAME

took huge profits and converted A LOT of BTC to BCH

This is going to be beautiful

check reddit. /r/bitcoin is losing grip of the narrative. All top comments on the shillposts are criticizing fees

Bitcoin core cant hold on to control. Desparation will set in in 5 hours when the coinbasepump really gets going

No

> reliable 0 conf transactions

This means its feasible for Point of Sale. Something that segwit made impossible

You guys are gonna get so rekt by holding Bcash.
Just be carefull guys, dont go all in.

but it's still slowish, it says on the website that it takes minutes to confirm a transaction. Confirmation is obviously something everybody will rely on, so ... i also dont see why they could scale better than bitcoin? do they give reasons?

Who is this???

I want to cum inside all of her orifices after she's dead

>51% attack
stick to ta memes buddy and think before you post

With the 10:1 ratio of BTC/BCH that existed for a long time, you can bet that a lot of the true believers in Bitcoin are going to be filthy rich soon.
10k BTC gets you 100k BCH. Just think about it.
Even filthy plebs that had 10 coins could have 100 if they had the balls to switch over.

Oh and when I say 10k I mean ten thousand coins, not dollars.
wax on wax off nibbas.

but why would i if i hold the same % of both from fork

No its not. If you sell goods below 100$ its safe to accept 0conf.

>stupidity, the post

My money is stuck on LTC but it won't go back to 343 fuck.

because BCH is going to 6k minimum before EOY dummy

You want 10k 16k coins or 100k 6k coins?

BTC is the gold standard for crypto. It is digital gold. The other cryptos can be used for quicker transactions, but none can truly replace BTC.

>He doesnt know all exchanges will add BCH pairs for all alts
>He doesnt know roger will make this happen

BTC was digital gold from 2009 until early 2014
After that it became a shitcoin

BCH is going to try very hard to reclaim the title of digital gold
I think it will succeed

Bewbs. Those .. booooobies.

I want.

Yeah sure - BCH is cool, buy!

One thing I forgot to mention
Because of the 10:1 ratio it also means that those who hate BCH had a chance to acquire vast sums of it.. they could really dump on the market if so.
If you got in early and are a hodler it shouldnt matter
but if you are fomoing in you might get fugged

OP whos the webm?

i don't get why anyone would invest in either btc or bch
i mean even if bch reaches what btc is today that's still x5, which you can also get with smaller cap coins (that's like what req did from nov to now)
better put your money in something like XRB that has a lot more potential

safe because you think losing $100 isnt a big deal. Spoiler alert: Other people dont think that

Newfags who weren't around for the six other times this shitcoin has tried to overtake btc
It is the same story every time with a new generation of clueless people who will soon become bagholders.

Its releasing on coinbase though. That is the point. Roger Ver is going on CNBC today to shill it to. There will be temporary gains from this.

Hnggg do crossfit sloots really wear these clothes

I'm in the same boat bredren. Oh well at least some of my other shit is going up. Make sure to diversify at least a little bit.

Game theory user. Even corecucks will hold their BCH when they realize it wins or has a true chance at winning

Doublespends are way harder when the mempool is empty corecuck.

Also the risk of getting a doublesoend is WAY smaller for a business than getting a fake 50$ bill