Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/join/1090678/tuHXyw
discord.gg/KYW2fcX
mega.nz/#F!w0pTATCJ!AIlU1sVxmASerlUr27yrvg
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/74267/the-lost-cause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e
after 5pm weekdays. weekends more open. GMT
Discord+roll20
>Contact Info
Miasma#5456
>Additional Notes
Looking for a group on a european time zone to play with

I need a regular fucking group to meet weekly for anything. So tired of people cancelling all the time.

FUCKING WEEKLY!

I can't even find a single group

It's never going to get any better, anons.

I don't know what you're on about: I found wonderful peeps in the Game Finder when I GMd a game of Maid

>GM/Player
GM looking for players the more the merrier
>System Preferred
PDF related, a game inspired by the original D&D from the 70s
1st group every Thursday 7pm to 10pm (GMT+2)
2nd group every Sunday 5pm to 8pm (GMT+2)
it is not required to regularly show up to every session or play in both groups though regular play helps with progression and establishing immersion.
voice + roll20, no text
app.roll20.net/join/1090678/tuHXyw discord.gg/KYW2fcX
>Contact Info
flavio dot max dox mueller at bluewin dot ch
>Additional Notes
again: voice only, no text
To be accepted into the game: You must have a working microphone, show up at game time and you must be willing to play the game.
1 gold spent = 1 XP gained, you gain paltry sums of XP from defeating monsters compared to acquiring treasure.
The setting (not the same as depicted in the PDF) is Dwarf Fotressian with hippie elves, alcoholic dwarves, malevolent goblins, thieving kobolds, ambitious humans, abandoned ruins and is primarily a dungeon and wilderness crawl.

>when I GMd a game of Maid
Man I've had a copy of Maid on my shelf for over a year now and still have yet to squeeze myself into a game

Goddammit I want to play this so bad but

>GMT+2

Why can't you East Europeans live in America and make it easier on both of us?

why 5e players live in europe and take all the other RPG players instead

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e D&D
>Times Availabe
BST(British Summer Time), time played will be at 9:00 my time on Monday
>Method of Play
Text Only
Roll20 for in character, Discord for OOC
>Contact Info
Conflict1914 #0314
>Additional Notes
Overall this will be my third time DM'ing, I haven't done so in a while and want to get back into the swing of things. We likely won't start playing till at least a week from now.

Ask any questions you have here so that people who also want to know can be answered at the same time.

running a module of some sort?

>BST ... 9 my time on Monday
Damn it. Everything lined up but this.Good luck all the same, I'd like to play in a text only game.

I'm interested in running a Strike Witches game using Dive In To The Sky system, but I first need to know if there is any interest for it.

The day is flexible, I'm free most days, monday was just a baseline
No module, just a homebrew thing I'm working on. Loose plot to follow but I don't mind things going off course.

might be a dumb question but AM or PM

PM sorry

bump

I'd be interested.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
4e
Friday 7PM to 3AM, Saturday 4PM to 3AM Helsinki time/GMT+3
Roll20 & Discord, voice or text
>Contact Info
natuprunk#4154
>Additional Notes
Inexperienced GM looking for a few more players for a high fantasy, roleplay heavy campaign with floating islands, weird creatures and a mixed setting original campaign. Lotsa visual elements and music!

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Running a PF game on Saturdays at 8pm EST and Running a Shadowrun 4th ed game on Mondays at 7pm EST.
PF Saturday at 8pm EST SR4 Monday at 7pm EST
Skype for OOC and maptools for maps
>Contact Info
Detectiverobust on skype
Veximundo#8110 on discord
>Additional Notes
I've been trying to kick this PF game off for several weeks and keep having flakes or people who show interest only to fade away by the game time. I'm starting to lose hope it'll ever kick off.
SR4 game hasn't been started at all but I've always loved SR and really want to start running it again.

Run it yourself.

I only ever GMd a couple sessions of exalted and Fate games before, but I had tons of fun with Maid.

Don't play with this man, he is a keeper

I wish I could join your game man!

Dependent on time, I might consider this.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
D&D4E/5E, 13th Age, anything 40k. Still a bit new so I may make a few mistakes but am eager to learn. Up for PF too but prefer the others listed.

Mon-Thurs, beginning at 5PM PST.

Prefer Discord/Roll20, have Skype, can get others as needed.

>Contact Info
Uberchair#2244

>Additional Notes
I've been binging The Adventure Zone podcast and while a game like that may sound ideal to me, I'm more than okay with something a bit more serious (especially for 40K)

I'm thinking about running an Anima game. Would there be any interest? If anyone has played it before, do you have any advice for running it? Has Core Exxet (2nd ed core rulebook) been translated yet?

What's the PF about? Might be interested.

>Has Core Exxet (2nd ed core rulebook) been translated yet?
No, but the changes from 1e and the spell list have. Gaia 2 hasn't been translated either, and there's no OEF of it, so even if it were you couldn't dump the text into the pdf.

>No, but the changes from 1e and the spell list have.

Where can I find them?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
SR4
SR4 Monday Through Friday at 7pm EST
Skype for OOC and maptools for maps
>Contact Info
Detectiverobust on skype
Veximundo#8110 on discord
>Additional Notes
PF game is filled, now for some SR players

In the English folder, as Core Exxet Rules Changes and Book of Magic - Core Exxet Version.

There's a (Google) translated version of the Gaia 2 Duk'zarist section in /Spanish/Translations/Gaia 2.
mega.nz/#F!w0pTATCJ!AIlU1sVxmASerlUr27yrvg

Thanks.

What time zone are you in?

PST

Hmm, I'm NZST/GMT+12. Not impossible, it's just have to be on the weekends here (Friday or Saturday PST).

I'm hoping that when I run it I could have it be on an open schedule, but we'll just have to see what works when I start in a week or two.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
I'd really like to play some 40k, preferably Rogue Trader, Only War, Deathwatch, and maybe Dark Heresy, in that order.

I'm available almost every day Monday-Friday after about 6pm EST, but on weekends I'm available basically all day after 9am EST on Saturday to 8 or 9pm on Sunday.

Prefer Roll20 and text, can also use Skype if necessary instead of text though in my experience, Skype just leads to everyone talking at once.

>Contact Info
Skype is polychemmaster

>Additional Notes
I'd just like to get a game without people flaking out all the time. I can't stand being left high and dry when I make an effort to be present for the group.

You're awfully choosy for someone begging to play in someone's game.

Oh?

Needless response?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 2E or 5E
Seasonal work, currently off for the next few months so literally w/e
Not too fussed, used roll20 before with skype, but anything's good
>Contact Info
Frogenaer on skype (should pop up as Finn)
Pooch#0541 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Fairly new to this, only played within my local friends on and off over the last year on a pretty damn casual basis.

You seem like you're looking for a fight, but I thought I'd leave the floor open for you to explain your position more.

I don't think describing which of the 40k RPGs I like best is being "choosy".

Is the gametime locked?

t. commie european

Discord is Mello0#0704. We can discuss the details of the game.

bump

>GM/Player
GM

>System
Palladium 1e

>Time
US Central time: probably in the morning

>Method of Play
Discord + Roll20

>Contact Info
cartographer#7143

>Notes
Themed game: past warriors sent to the future.

related question in case we have any polish people itt
where the fuck do I find people online to arrange irl games with?
all the old forums are dead and I don't know any of the new ones, if there are any

I tried play-by-post for my first game, but it was way too unwieldy. I'm kind of autistic and my English pronunciation is shit, so playing with voip (face to face not really an option here) would probably be a challenge too. Is there any hope for me to be able to get into TTRPGs?

Of course! Text rp can be done realtime too and if you're worried it's lame or too slow, it really depends on the group and DM.
Text is sometimes even better because it allows for more description, and when you strike the balance between reply length and speed it's really not too much slower than voice.

Can't find your Skype, messaged on Discord

Play by post is not the same thing as a text game. Text is fine, pbp is fucking cancer.

All right, here goes nothing.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'm most interested in 5e D&D, and the 40k games
On most weekdays I'm available from about 6 PM EEST onward, and most weekends I'm free most of the day
Whatever text-based platform will probably be fine
>Contact Info
shoemaker at airmail dot cc
>Additional Notes
Like I mentioned before I did play for a very short time in a play-by-post game, but effectively I'm completely new to TTRPGs, so it'd be nice if the group had patience for someone who's still learning the ropes. Ideally it'd be an actual introductory game, but I'm not holding my breath for one of those.

Are you white?

Yes

What country?

I'm interested in where this is going.

Why do you ask?

Canada

No, definitely not Canada.

Woot's wrong with Canaduh deer eh?

looking for cuties

cute bump

Look no further!

Still looking.

here
bumping and also putting my dicsord here for convenience Mello0#0704

You're better off trying to approach GMs that post here on Gamefinder.

Bump

GAME FINDER THREAD.

What: Deatwatch
When: Fridays 6PM EST
Who: Need 1 player to add to our Skype group. Contact me at alpharius.omegon1
Other details: We use Skype for OOC and intend to use roll20 for IC. Game hasn't started yet but will likely begin next Friday. Prior experience is preferred but if you've played any other TTRPGs before you'll pick it up quickly enough.

Forgot to add: beginners welcome

>D&D 2E
You are the hero that D&D needs, but doesn't deserve

2nd Ed D&D is my favorite system by far.
I don't do the roll20 or Skype or whatever, I just can't get into it... I'm an old 80ies kid so I'm not sure that helps.
I'd love to find a local group in the 412 but alas, it's all 5e

>no UTC+0
>no 24-hour time

STOP THIS
STOP THIS NOW

Gming a Werewolf the Forsaken game set in the Reconstruction South. 7pm EST. Discord voice. Sign up here. app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/74267/the-lost-cause

When in Burgerland, do as the burgers do.

am polish, whats up
email: [email protected]

Never try to whack a Pole without jacket on your mole. Or something.

am polish, whats up
email: libre at airmail.cc
(repost because possible spam)

>using skype

Posts your discords.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e
Probably starting around 10 or 11 a.m. Saturdays (PST)
Discord (and roll20 for combat)
>Contact Info
Reser-Catloons#4257
>Additional Notes
I'd like to have an open discussion/ session zero so that is everyone is on the same page when characters are created. I don't usually impose any huge restrictions are characters, but I believe it's important that the players are comfortable with the party dynamic.

It's a rough life. I haven't found anyone within 100 miles of me interested in starting a 1E or 2E game, it's a real struggle.

Can I get into a game with Kali?
I just want to be closer to Kali.

Bro there's like 3 or 4 of us out there

8088 is the best kali.

Dielsonwheels#6952
I can't imagine this going badly at all!

I am Kali

Yeah, life is truly suffering.
I've tried 3e/pf, 4e and even 5e and it all boils down to 2 major things:
1- the people that play the later versions are just the worst
2- I hate that d20 system is used for everything. It makes every single game feel exactly the same with a paper thin veneer of setting glazed over it

Personally I think I just miss the danger that came from the earlier editions. There's only so much risk that comes with so many safety nets in place.

It is this Kali who I yearn to direct many words of love.

Already been claimed m8, too bad.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Deadlands Reloaded
>Time
Saturdays, 11:30 PM EDT
Roll20
>Contact Info
Rallicus#7222 on Discord
>Additional Notes

Game is already two sessions in; player slot opened up due to inactivity. No real experience with Savage Worlds is needed, since most of us are new to it (including me).

We do a combination of text and voice. Text is predominately for roleplaying, voice is for OOC, combat, and other things. Voice is not required for players, however. If you feel more comfortable sticking to text entirely, that's fine so long as you can hear the rest of us.

Hit me up on Discord if you're interested.

>GM/Player
Player, prospects of a GM in about a month or two.

>System Preferred
D&D 3.5, D&D 4e, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e (Maybe 3e, never done it), any of the Warhammer 40k RPGs

Available any time after 1:00 PM CDT on these days: Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri (Have to end before 8 PM on Friday), Sat.

Discord, Roll20, whatever works.

>Contact Info
Bumblebuggy#1192

>Additional Notes
Text preferred. Can do voice OOC but I prefer to do the roleplaying bits over text.

I am ok with lewd stuff. Won't necessarily participate, but I don't mind if it's in the game.

>Fight on top of a speeding train running through the bowels of hell
>Gunfight with ghoulish humans
>Tomahawk one of said ghoulish figures
>Pursuit on horseback about to begin

It's a great game so far.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e
Sunday & Monday [might change soon? unsure] 5pm MST
>Method of Play
roll20, I can probably do Discord? Have to set it up first (I don't have a mic, though)
>Contact Info
BizzGnasty (Roll20)
>Additional Notes
First time delving into any sort of group RPG, but I've been interested in some time (i.e. familiarizing myself with rules and stacking up character sheets)

Kali is shit.

It's a shame the time doesn't work for me, Deadlands sounds like a system I'd like to try.

>GM/Player
GM looking for an established group of players
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
I have a flexible schedule so can free up a couple of hours for gaming at any time or day of the week
Discord and roll20
>Additional Notes
I'm looking for an established group of friends(to avoid drama and the group collapsing) and players to run fun and challenging games for. My main calling as a GM is to really cater to my group and make sure they are all having a blast.
Picture related, my favorite book

I almost believed it. Until that last bit.
Well played.

Unclaim yourself.

Couldn't agree more
Gone are the days when you brought 4 1st lvl PCs per player to the new campaign cause you damned well knew that characters 1-3 were going to end up dead before they hit 2nd or 3rd level