Lets have one of these threads

Lets have one of these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIf7sIQ73ok
blazbaros.deviantart.com/art/Thousand-Sons-Veteran-627844216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the end he wasn't cut out to be a superhero anymore.

>Panel 3

There's a weird mental image I probably didn't need to have.

Best ever contribution to this meme.

You don't happen to have source do you for the wolf girl do you.

Tell me more.

Do not understand.

>don't pay attention for a bit
>file deleted
>archive4plebs doesn't have it.

Friend of mine was running a fallout game, and wanted someone to record radio bits for him to play inbetween the fully-fledged radio station he put together for his players to listen to while they roam the wasteland (he goes all out in his games). Was supposed to be just a recapping of the news, but then I started going a bit off the deep end, embracing the Enclave, with my recorded segments, and went from news guy to...well, I was one step short of deus vult.

Was fun shitting all over his murder hobo players, and they liked having that extra bit of immersion when a ranting announcer with a 1920's radio guy voice starts calling them all sodomites and rapists of the elderly, and blaming them for all the worlds problems.

Guess they had the evil eye.

youtu.be/xIf7sIQ73ok

Calm your tits, I just forgot to spoiler it.

No. Bring back the "before campaign/after campaign" thread.

Ancient Aboleth Afflicted Apprentice turned Animated Armor. Basically, Keeper of the Elder Sign Paladin who used to be a young cultist born under it. Despite being essentially a ghost in armor, creative use of telepathy from his Warlock levels somehow got him laid with a 19 year old Monk. Also was a Golbez-esque Dissidia "mentor" type of character.

Tanks man.

...I feel like this one deserves a storytime.

>what I made: samurai faggot
>what the dm saw: faggot batman
>what I played: kamen rider sherlock holmes
k

DM was using DRYH to half-ass Call of Cthulhu and was moderately successful in pulling it off. He told us to make teenage characters, I made a 15 year old Japanese-American tomboy. It was clear he thought i made this choice out of some sort of weeb fetishist thought processes, a notion he was disabused of when i had her RRREEEEEEEE and clock a schoolyard bully for stealing her baseball bat.

The game ended with my character clubbing a minor demonic entity to death with the butt of a shotgun and getting committed to an asylum. The rest of the party was dead.

Best character I ever did play

This...
Yeah, this.
It's self explanatory without being gratuitous, and amusing as fuck.

DM Thought that a kobold ranger was just a joke char but turned out to be a total DPS storm and was biggest asskicker in the party?

This is the most autistic thing I've read all week. And I've been shitposting here all week.

Really fun WOD Group. 2 guys are dead already and have to make a new character.

That was one of the things, kept scoring deadly crits throughout the campaign. Player character interaction was also great and had some awesome moments

chinese checkers is more of 'just as planned' game than chess

This. Chess is practically a solved game, where no action can really be a surprise anymore.

sounds fucking based. Any more to it?

and thusly I was banned from ever playing commissar

Put vocaroo here?

I'm inferring that you killed the two characters?

How did THAT go?

What game were you playing?

Here's one I made for the PCs of a game I ran a while back.

I salute you user, that sounds like a great game.

I gotta hear the full story on this. Because furry sniper turned Bolo sounds fucking amazing.

Id love to hear it user. Post a link.

This raven has hit nat20 on about 80% of his initiative rolls. I fucking hate him.

Was in a 2 man party with my friend who went from paladin to anti paladin real fast. Pic related was my character who go dragged down with him.

tfw you create an semi-undead monster that became a paladin to cope with its horrible existence and it turns into the team mom consoling the other characters with bible quotes

Wolfy nail is the fucking worst. All his characters are wearing dentures.

Wolfy nail offends me more than gideon.

>Veggietales

As someone who watched those when I was little, I demand explanation.

Bit late to go through the whole story but basically the last party royally fucked up trying to defeat the evil empire in our 13th age campaign (we MAY have gotten the rebels all wiped out, invited an orc horde to invade the place and triggered The End of Days as a final fuck you to the empire before peacing out) so we kinda organically came to the conclusion that we'd finish the last ~25% of the campaign with new characters.

Since my previous character was a senile, old living saint of God (as in Jehova/ Yaweh "God") I thought it would be funny if my next character was someone he had accidentally Lazarused. And what better target than the kobold cook who the party basically forced to join the party and was then killed by said senile Cleric's evil half-brother! And better yet! Let's turn that poor kobold that had been one of the few in his tribe to show skepticism of the old saint's divinity and turn him into a true believer, a PALADIN, post-resurrection! And finally let's curse him with eternal life, not the cool vampire kind either but the Beric Dondarrion "lose a piece of your mind each resurrection and your wounds don't really heal" kind (with the understanding with the GM that he didn't know if his next death would be his last or not)

So I created this broken monster that only has God and the mission his "savior" fucked up, that has suffer a dozen deaths just trying to find the remnants of the resistance, and the rest of the party turns out to be even worse off! We have a chick driven nuts by the adventure going through groundhog's day-like loops until we finally win, an emotionally unstable sorcerer kid that just wanted to live a normal life and some weirdo, emotionless kid that's part of a religion that can only ever have one member (some sorta reincarnation deal).

So, being the only (sane) grown up in the party, the brainwashed, walking lizard-corpse became the group dad keeping the kids out of trouble and quoting The Bible to teach lessons.

ITT:
>what I made
something bland
>what the DM saw
something annoying
>what I played
something lolrandom

Man, that's fucked up.

Sounds like it was fun though.

It turns out, if you take a kid who watched his girlfriend die to demonic creatures, and give him powerful magic, he decides he has both the right and the duty to ensure anything remotely related to said demons dies.

He meant well, when he healed npcs who had no significance on the plot.

He meant well, when he stopped bickering between two armies because so many lives had been lost to the fiends he had lost someone to.

And he meant well when he burned out nests of fiendlings who could never had defended themselves if they had weeks to prepare.

He meant well when he spread word of his location to the fiendlings grieving mothers and fathers.

He meant well when the two prior armies used his last sacrifice to deal a savage blow to several families of fiendkind, effectively ending 70% or so of their bloodlines.

The GM later said that the scant survivors on the side of the fiends felt it was worth it- all the lives they'd lost, the bloodlines erased- just to kill him.

What's the story behind this?

Why does every CoC game end with 'and then one character went and killed the demon, promptly committed. Also everyone else is dead."

Seriously, last game i played a nazi scientist turned kinda demon hunter, and the party ended up going insane and trying to kill him. He survived, the house didn't and the party were bloodstains on his swordcane.

Every time.

Magnificent. I don't get archer horses, but the rest is gold.

I wish I could play more modern setting games.

>killing fiends is bad now
yeeah, right

Not my character, but I decided to try and sum up my IRL buddy's ent/treeman character in a game he participated in.

i dissagree

DnD, strangely enough. Campaign started as murderhobo stuff, ended in a massive political struggle

Topkek that third pic

>I wanna fuck a snake
There's something fun behind tis

Black Crusade RPG has some nice options.

That sounds so Tomino, I have to salute you.

Well, kind of. They did get a whole police force mowing them down after spectaculary failing to steal a car.
So they went into torpor. I just did my duty as sheriff off the town, covered the incident, picked up their bodies and burned them in a campfire outside of the city.
They angered the prince after all. :^)

Sauce of that TS marine?

Underrated.

Thaaaaaaaaat explains everything!

she was a princess until her father was depose by his brother. She ran off to raise an army to get revenge for her father. Joined with some adventures to start saving up money for her plans.

After a few levels later, reveal past to the other PCs and convinced them to help take back the throne. After a several bloody battles, we won. the uncle ended up 'accidentally' dying in prison and all how helped with his coup ended up on pikes.

>Wolfy nail offends me more than gideon.
That's something straight out of X-files.

Do I dare ask for context?

Got any stories to go with that?

Finding a pretty decent furry artist more offensive than Gideon requires serious paranormal influences.

I will take your word for it.

A wise choice.

Yeah, pretty much.

Still, kinda fun.

blazbaros.deviantart.com/art/Thousand-Sons-Veteran-627844216 here