THE KING IS MOONING AGAIN!!!

THE KING IS MOONING AGAIN!!!

ONWARD

this coins makes me have wet dreams

Complete liftoff in a couple of minutes bois!

craaaaaazy. But as John said, privacy coins are the future. Fuck open ledgers

fuck I love this guy, I can literally feel the gains flowing down my troat as I take this 10 incher in my portfolio

>95% in XMR
>rest is just to fuck around with shitcoins
I'm never selling this coin.

XMR is the fucking bull!

WE ARE THE MONERO CARTEL

AND WE

ARE NOT

FUCKING

SELLING

fuck i love monero

If I could travel back in time, I’d tell my teenage self that I will get rich thanks to internet money and a guy called fluffypony, just to mess with that little twat.

>tfw only 3 XMR
started with 200€ now it's worth 1k€ but damn i wish i had more money to invest

kek

fluffy is charismatic, which always helps, but those internet money actually operate like they should - as money.

Merry Christmas.

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

You'll be able to invest your profits into other coins, user. We'll all make it. Merry Christmas.

Fluffy is the biggest faggot of them all. He’s a massive douche who pulls stunts like fake announcements to pump the price and “teach people a lesson”.

Wait, xmr dev is a pony faggot. I'm out. Thanks for the pump

>Look up price, figuring maybe $400 or just shy
>It's fucking $440

You've seen nothing yet. It's still #11 on CMC.

I'll sell a little bit once it's top 5.

>I'll sell a little bit once it's top 5.

What would the price have to be to put it in top 5 assuming nothing else moved upwards in price?

80% monero. Thinking of going 95%. But we are ath rn. Thoughts?

>can't into math

1200 USD if it was #5 with LTC's marketcap.

>>can't into math

There's no caveat at the Lambo dealer saying I have to be good at math user.

I went all in at 190 USD (was ATH at the time) and it went down to 150 USD the day after. Felt like a dick, but I'm very bullish on XMR, so it didn't phase me. It took 3 days to recover and reach new highs.

Ledger, mobile wallets, bulletproofs in March (failing that, they'll reduce the fees), Globee phase 2. Lots of things coming up.

Would you feel worse if you missed out on some gains or if you had to be red for a while and wait it out? That's the question to be asking yourself. One issue is that it'll probably dump if Coinbase announces its new altcoins and it's not included in there, but whatever.

Lads
do i put all of my monero on binance or will the chinks steal it all from me?