Autism Triggered - 4 Chan Media Challenge

What a fat gay cunt. So many of you need to get off his dick.

bitcoinist.com/cnbc-collusion-roger-ver-bcash/

If anyone here has mainstream media connections,
Get this fucking shit out there this faggot is a scammer before he fucks all your crypto.
Get this on any and every newspaper and tv station you can.

Lets exile this motherfucker from cryptoland.

copy pasted from reddit because i'm geninely retarded
"All the dirt are being dug up now. All the more reason for me to detest bch now. It may have had been a legit coin but marketing and manipulation tactics like these clearly shows how many people are involved with ver jihan and their sycophants. They clearly have no other intention than to line their pockets with the money of their followers. They don’t care about blockchain. They don’t care about the “vision” of nakamoto. They don’t care about the people they hurt and may have potentially destroyed. All they care is to make it off richer.
Refute that, bch lovers.
Share the news with everyone you guys know. Tell them what scumbags are behind this coin and their sock puppets who have no ethics."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI
uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/consolidated_laws.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off corecuck. Bitcoin cash is the future

lmao bloody retatrd bitch corecuk when vill they learn?

cnbc not denying it, rather telling ya'll to 'Deal with it'

just don't buy bcash and it shouldn't make any difference to you. let the normie buy and get rekt. meanwhile, we accumulate the real BTC.

this.

Retards infected by this bcash mindvirus will have to learn the hard lessons.

are you stupid or something?

The new waves of buyers, present and future waves will want BTC
not some fake chink fork.. especially not now vers is getting exposed for the rat he is.

Bcash BTFO

>4 Chan
>literal copypasta from reddit

i need to bait cambodian shirt making forum somehow

Any pictures of that Weistenstein girl
Like to jerk off to her

If you don't mind me asking, how has he been exposed? Sauce?

Twitter.. proof of collusion with the Weistensteins / CNBC

CNBC's reply when directly accused

even retards like me can see bch is not going to last, and he will be the death of it,
once he milks you fools for every last dollar.

theres shills, and theres scammers.. dyodd.

Weak ass faggots. Just get it in the news already.

If 4 chan can't get this news out there and mainstream, it's piss weak..
infact dead. infested with normies and no coiners..

your balls disappeared and your dicks gone inwards.

ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT FUCKING SLOW YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED ROGER SOLD ALL OF HIS 300k BTC AND IT HARDLY EVEN PUT A DENT IN THE PRICE>>>???

Fuck off cunt

will you suck my dick for like 0.01 bcash? i bet you would faggot lover

CNBC also keeps referring to Ver as a bitcoin 'co-founder'...

Fucks sake, even i got in cheaper than him.

that if this faggot isn't stopped he will crash all crypto and not give 2 fucks right?

Guess you guys don't care much for the future of crypto.

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

"Remember the last time people trusted Roger Ver? Remember when everyone lost all their Bitcoin on Mt. Gox? Don't trust BCH"

You really trust this guy? you must hate money.

ye fellow bcasie buttboin is bad bcash much better
buy boycash

youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI

every time someone calls it bcash, roger releases another tear drop

oh you guys, so adorable
it's so nice to see corecuck shills collaborating on /biz
why don't you do something meaningfull like commit on git? oh noe you can't? well i'm shure you'll find a solution in your decentralized leadership
>stay deluded

>Be homosexual

No thanks

>Deal with it
wtf I love CNBC now

I think BTC developer should patent the "Bitcoin" name. Otherwise, we'll see a bunch of new crypto just tagging "Bitcoin" name to gain popularity

This

BCash subreddit for example is a massive echo chamber, if you address some of the issues you will automatically get many downvotes.

I do not support BCore and their followers who are deluded, but for all of you BCashies reading this, Friedrich Nietzsche has a warning message for you:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

>a subreddit is an echochamber
Wow, its almost like reddit is garbage, stop the presses.

stay mad faggot i shitpost how and when i want and today im in the mood to shit on BCashies

bwhahaha... yeh sure, own a patent.. on decentralized coins..

bcash is bcash, thats just what it is.... unless you are roger ver, then you are allowed to cry about how bcash is his own business and its really called bitcoin

do these BitchCash posters all come from reddit?

can we get rid of them? i know some actual jews, will that help?

CNBC bought a bunch of bitcon cash and wants to dump it. Makes sense. It also goes against the trend. I would not put any money in to Cash.

Also its not like any of the mainstream media outlets have any integrity so this should not come as a shock to anyone.

the harder it runs, the harder and further it will crash.

BTC will always be king for store of value, even if it's not viable as a currency.

>yeh sure, own a patent.. on decentralized coins
Read the law, faggot
uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/consolidated_laws.pdf

Funny that no one on this board has noticed BCHs vast history of pumps and dumps. Thats literally all it does.

all the more reason for Veeky Forums to try and get this shit into the mainstream media, obviously.

it only has to be picked up by 1 channel or a paper and the rest will follow

I prefer BCH to BTC but he's completely correct that the subreddit is garbage. Its just as garbage as r/bitcoin. Because reddit encourages echochambers because of upboats and muh karma.

> he thinks we dont want powerful chads pumping our coins to the moon

YOU LITERAL FAGGOT WE WANT POWERFUL WHITE MEN TO 10X OUR GAINS

NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH CULTURAL MARXISM YOU INGESTED WITH YOUR BULLS SEMEN

I hope he manipulates the shit oput of BTC and makes your bags even heavier

BASED ROGER MAKING TRUE BITCOINERS RICH

Hey cashies, is that a cryptocurrency you have there, or just some normie bags?

Fucking kek.

The other networks are probably in on it. You know all the major networks are in incestuous relationships. Becides, how would you get their tongues out of Trumps asshole long enough to report any actual news?

>imagine being this new

BITCOIN IS LIBERTARIAN

GO USE FIAT IF YOU CANT HANDLE FREE MARKET

inferior slowcoins will always get reked.

Get in now or get dumped on. Its not too late for you to make it

apparently theres only 5 other channels linked to CNBC

>my shitcoin is slow, expensive and unusable
>this fast affordable coin must be manipulating my bags
>better get the SEC involved

yes i knew this already, i hope it implicates Roger dicknose Ver and the Weinerstiens.

>pls daddy government there is an evil man in the carrebean making my bags heavy

meanwhile the coinbase API had BCh methods for a week+ already and everybody who pays attention knew and accumulated.

And they are ready to dunp.

Buy now or FOMO in at 4k your choice

Dont you realize every single actual business in the Bitcoin sphere is pro BCH?

They will fucking annihilate core

>"All the dirt are being dug up now. All the more reason for me to detest bch now. It may have had been a legit coin but marketing and manipulation tactics like these clearly shows how many people are involved with ver jihan and their sycophants. They clearly have no other intention than to line their pockets with the money of their followers. They don’t care about blockchain. They don’t care about the “vision” of nakamoto. They don’t care about the people they hurt and may have potentially destroyed. All they care is to make it off richer.
This text is literally not evidence of anything, just some guy ranting. And you ask us to refute it. Holy shit corecucks ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

>muh c-collusion!!
The CNBCs family member is invovled in Bitcoin Cash. That's all it is. There is not any evidence of anything else.

Kill yourself you deluded fucking corecucks, your retarded FUD means nothing here.

corecucks are all fucking retarded nucoiners

seriously, fucking kill yourself

these memes are absolute garbage, looks like hillary memes from the election, wouldn't surprise me if the same kind of shariablue shills were shilling BTC here right now

haha this whole post

this is actually a lot like the election

/r/bitcoin = deluded SJW media with fake news
BCH = /pol/
BTC = Hillary

delusional corecucks

Xapo, BitMEX and Grey somethingorother just got done dumping a shit ton of BCH into BTC.

fucking pajeet learn english

how much are they paying you

>Implying being a ruthless monster isn't the best in a financial market.

>imagine being this new
I have held BTC since 2010.
Collected a lot of them to buy drugs on SR.
SR's death caused the first BTC boom.
Never sold a coin since then because I'm against the war on drugs
This user call me new. No shit.

Tell tell you what I see. Coinbase fucked over the entire crypto market and BCH is the only con that peaked. This happened in the middle of a altcoin bullrush.

Buttcoin was at the bottom of a weeklong dip before Coinbased made the dip twice as strong. The entire alt market was also peaked against Bitcoin at this time and would have had a few more days to grow, until Cash.

So basically Cash is the only coin on the whole market that benefited and peaked from yesterdays events and fucked over everyone else. Thats the one fucking place I dont want to buy in to.

Treety For Dolla, my fried

There is nothing wrong with his English, it's actually better than yours, Pajeeto.

I would fix my spelling errors but after an 8 hour shift, fuck him, he can use his god given reading comprehension and fill in the banks.

>evidence of collusion
>no evidence is given, just corecope speculation
fake news

>BTC the real bitcoin
DELUDED

lol

dont worry guys we will have lightning network in 4 years

>A subreddit is an echo chamber
Wow how enlightened of you

What are the chances that BCH dips a fuckton if legal action is taken?

What a lovely trap.

haha you're so mad it's hilarious. I've got a massive erection because of all the money I made by not being a retard like you. FUCK it feels good.

I know what you mean. How watching the trends will rewrad you 95% of the time and how BCH has nothing but a long history of pumps and pumps.

>fill in the banks
freudian slip by a banker-supported corecuck

kek

He agrees with your point...
Are you fucking stupid?
Yes bch will get a small pump by fucking idiots and then they will get crushed when the whales dump all their bch they got for .05 btc.

>dump all their bch they got for .05 btc
YEAH MAN PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT BCH ARE WATCHING THE BTC PRICE, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO TRADE BACK THE BITCOIN THEY CAN ACTUALLY USE FOR ONE THEY CAN'T.

Lol whales are going to dump so fucking hard. Coinbase is going to delist this pos, and pretend all this never happened.
Hey go ahead and buy more bcash for 3.5k a piece. What could go wrong

What exactly can you use BCH for?

Can't even buy altcoins.

Speedy transfers between the exchanges and their wallets.

So you can store it in places quicker, but you can't spend it.

I suppose. I think they think its going to become the new bitcoin, then you can buy stuff with it.

Ver is a prick
Fuck BCH
There are many other ways to make it in the crypto game

thanks, going to call it BCash from now on

>Website uses term "BCASH"

You're basically posting propaganda on here.

Reddit called you back

Based
As
Fuck