archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/arcanaloth foxgirls/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/arcanaloths foxgirl/
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Anime OP

in the trash it goes

thread reported

Wow. I'm not usually one of the guys that call out anime posters, but gb2/pfg/

Feral Tieflings with Arcanoloth ancestry can make for legit Kitsune.

the whole fucking point of rolling stats is that it can create characters that are worse than the standard array variant.

With the standard array it is literally impossible to create retarded characters.

Druids
are
GHEY!

>how to make 5e less bland
maybe we should add anime characters :3c

>not being gay for knots

fuck off

You and I must have a differing definition of fun.

That's OK, but I probably won't be playing in any game you DM anytime soon.

>How would you make 5e less bland?
Kitsune class will make things so much more exotic and interesting, plus capture that important basement-dwelling anime-pillow weaboo faggot demographic.

like I give a shit.

I've got hundreds of people lined up

I want a Summoner Class. Conjuration Wizard just doesn't cut it.

How do you guys handle overland journeys and maps? Hexgrids, normal regional maps, or just say "takes x days to get to the city"?

>Fiendish Kitsune
This is brilliant. I am using this later. Thank you user.

>pfg OP pic
>No arcanas
>No meganon tools
>No previous thread link
>But discord link included

This may be literally the worst general we've ever had

How many of your characters have died? Right now I'm at 1 with over a dozen games, most of them just never took off and the character was put in he backseat, but only one character really died.

How many of yours have died? And which was the most memorable?

Discord haters are a loud minority. Get over it.

I got it from a guy who was doing the full kitsune boy crossdresser thing but dropped out of the game. He had the winged option, too.

Regional Map, sword coast has too many maps of it so it's easy. Also gives a freedom feel and that is never not appreciated.

thealexandrian.net/wordpress/17308/roleplaying-games/hexcrawl

Discord users are a loud minority. One that everyone hates.

If I have a map, I'll probably show the players the map, and unless there's some event I want them to encounter, I'll probably just say "You travel for x amount of time and arrive here", and move on.

I don't think there's a whole lot of players that get a huge kick out of slowly trudging through the wilderness these days.

Druid is pretty dope, dire wolf companions is pretty neat.

And I don't know about you but I like my conjuration wizard.

Make a new thread, fast before this one fully takes off and the lazy fucks here just accept it. Make sure to include a link to here labeling it as a troll thread.
I would but I'm on my cell and the internet connection here is atrocious.

My very first character died three times over the course of about 26 session, becoming something "different" every time. After my own dozen games, I've retired many characters, though one DM that particularly hated me and came close to strangling me before I got in my car and ran away killed off two of my characters. I'll never forget my transmutation muscle wizard mountain dwarf who would jew everything.

>Druid is pretty dope

>come to typical chat room on anonymous chat room thread
no

Wew lad, at least something useful came out of that snowflake.

They were polite, at least, just had different ideas about what the game would be.

>That pic
>That shit link list

Go back to pfg and stay there

I liked my conjuration wizard too, though he just didn't have anything to summon other than elementals by RAW.

Druids do get some neat summons. I didn't think of this before, though if VtgM was allowed, then a druid could use Conjure Fey to summon some pretty cool CR 6-7 fey. Thanks for the idea user!

See .
Seriously, just copy-paste the old one if you have to, I just can't do it from my phone right now!

>this one retard in your group of players that always splits the party to go on his solo murder hobo adventures

That's understandable. I was being too harsh and judgmental based on what I initially heard. I should thank him for being creative in the first place.

Great idea.

who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vsv_vC7keA

>I don't think there's a whole lot of players that get a huge kick out of slowly trudging through the wilderness these days.

You'd be mistaken. Hexcrawling is always a hit.

>"Okay, since you're doing something solo and you're not sticking with the group, we'll handle that at another time out of session. Play on your phone or whatever while we have our group game together."

need more info

>Fiendish Kitsune

A Kumiho? Those are pretty fucking sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiucyAdNhAg

>Korean mythology
Hadn't though of it like that, though it makes sense. This thread is full of good ideas!

>This thread is full of good ideas!
You're not cute

Foxboy/foxgirl arcanaloths have a history.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/arcanaloth kemonomimi/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/arcanaloth foxgirl/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/arcanaloth foxgirls/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/arcanaloths foxgirl/

Clearly we should have /pfg/ OPs more often.

fuck off

yea, fuck him

no, fuck you
and him but not him

no, fuck you
not him fuck him and fuck you and especially him

Here's a real general, if you pfg cocks want to troll atleast put a little more effort into it.

no, fuck you and him and him AND him but not or

Noooo! Don't kill the monkey!!!

I'll pay up! I'll pay up!

This childish aversion to anime is cringey as fuck.

Retards shoudn't make the OP

I hadn't even looked at the links with that retarded image. OP should end himself.

>Aversion to anime
>Not the shit tier link list
>Or the obvious attempt at making this mirror pfg

Fuck off

>Clearly we should have /pfg/ OPs more often.
Fuck off faggot

What's the longest Reach build now with all the new content?

The only time I look at the list of links is when I want to get something off the Mega. Never bother to look at the rest of it, so I'm not sure what there is to complain about. You're still being a cringe-max autist about it.

I don't see why you can't stick to your own general?

>I don't look at it
>Therefore anyone who wants it is a cringe-max autist
>Ignores the obvious low tier bait that is the bulk of posts

Man you sure showed me

I am though. I only play 5e. So yeah, fuck off back to where ever you came from.

>Click on general
>Take several seconds to analyze some copy and pasted segment to make sure my sensibilities aren't offended
>This doesn't make me autistic

Yes, yes I did show you.

>Not realizing that 5eg is already a mirror pfg
Stop playing D&D and get a better system, fag.

>Still ignoring the main issue of nothing but pfg tier shitposting
>And the thread being made when the other was on page six

It's almost like this was an attempt at trolling, from the bulk of the posts and the shit tier op that's my guess. Mostly because I don't want to believe that someone can fuck up copy pasting something that bad.

>And the thread being made when the other was on page six
*page 5
reminder to wise the thread

Do you even go to /5eg/? The amount of shitposting and baitshittery that goes on in it is akin to an orgy of retards. So whatever dumbfuckery you seem to be singling out looks like the same dumbfuckery that I always see in /5eg/. The only thing I notice different about this thread compared to the other, and that I've seen many beta-maxes complain about, is the anime OP. Which is fucking stupid. I don't give a shit about your copy-paste autism, and I don't give a shit about your "muh shitflinging group is better than their shitflinging group." Go fuck yourself.

>Doesn't care about it
>Keeps posting and arguing about it on a Mongolian peanut growing forum

It's ok user there is no need to be upset

How can I make a cute character in 5e

Homebrew a kitsune class.

OK!

Look forward to seeing your work!

Is there a PDF for tales of the yawning portal yet?

Does anyone else have experience playing with a really slow group and DM?

Half of our playtime is people going "ummm....uhhhh.....hmmmmm..." and we usually don't end up getting much done.

It's in the MEGA library already.

Also, thread's over here champs:

Oath of Devotion is Cute! CUTE!

Right here user
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ

thanksss

>/pfg/ tier OP

I vote this OP never makes a new thread

I'm thinking of writing up a home brew future setting. Including some equipment rules for ballistic weapons, energy weapons and improved melee weapons. Does having weapons dealing 2d8 or 3d8 damage at their base break the game?

Are arcanaloth tieflings cute?

I think this is a prank lads. Another thread just started at most 2 hours ago and is still young.

Old thread

is the current one.