Etheremon - I think biz struck gold early this time

Everyone is just shilling their cesstooth and lambith, I'm here like...

Ponzi scheme faggot. Buy verge instead. Up 2500 percent and didn't have to scam anyone.

The easiest way I've found so far to get the secret mon
is to do a new 'send' transaction from Metamask
to the purchase address here for 0.5 eth
0x000000C0c3837109a06243Eaf22C329d9256C0dE

and then making sure your gas limit is set to about 600000
and GWEI to like 66, you have to input the contract address:
0x8a60806F05876f4d6dB00c877B0558DbCAD30682
in the optional data field

Good luck

>up 2500%
>buy
oh this is biz

Stole my screencap. This is a scam.
The real way to buy the secret mon is difficult and involves hex editing and manually sending a transaction (not through the app).

i looked at this
i truly did
i was there anons i was there when the first post hit Veeky Forums
i could have hold the top 20-50 of all mon's
but i just cant do it
not with crypto kittys and not now
i just cant pay for pictures.

yes i regret it now. but even if it happens again with hashpuppies. how do i overcome this hurdle?
how do i make myself be able to make money and buy digital images for hundreds of dollars.

>Hey user, I heard you were trading bitcoins. That's a nice lamborghini you have
>Bitcoins? Heh, you wish
>I got this baby by buying virtual ponzi eggs and living off the dividends because japanese people are fucking insane and will buy anything as long as it has a cute picture and can fight other eggs in a battle arena

This is hands down the most retarded fucking shit I've ever bought in crypto, and somehow I made a 300% return in less than 2 hours. And those fucking etheremons just keeps on generating more eth.

Windora is the best. Don't be a cheap ass

someone needs to make a thread with a good OP again

wouldnt the prices of these mons have to be lowered soon? I mean whos gonna start paying 1k for this?

mfw i literally do nothing and it just keeps coming in

Buy in gaylords. It's 6-8am in burgerland, this shit is bound to grow.

new mons will come out at lower prices
we will be able to sell our already bought mons in the next update

yeah, prices need adjusting, even the cheapest mon is over $300, way too high for normies

WHICH ONE IS THE GENERAL??????????????????????????????????

That's when I'm cashing the fuck out

I didn't get in early enough

How to get MissingNo.

Get the contract ABI here: 0x8a60806F05876f4d6dB00c877B0558DbCAD30682

no one made a proper one
this is the most active one

They can just split the price when it gets too high. So instead of paying 1 and getting .003 you pay .01 and get .0003

Veeky Forums if this shit makes up for all the 6 ETH i sold in early november i swear

Still early enough, new features (and mons) next update
This shit has potential

>Cash out
Nigger what are you talking about? You should be cashing out every little bit you get by default. It's not like you can sell the mons

Tried buying a mon using the MEW autofill but it keeps telling me the gas is too low, raised it from 500,000 to 600,000 to 700,000 to 800,000 to 900,00 and it still says too low.

wat do? I justwant a cesstoid.

>It's not like you can sell the mons
you can in the next update

I guess. I'm only holding one mon and only made 0.064 so far. It's not fair.

say the devs

is it slowing down ? refreshed site inbetween 1 minute and balance didnt change

Is there any benifit to not routinely cashing out?

Just remember that if you buy in now at .5 - 1 ETH, in a month's time when everything is potentially 10 - 20 ETH and trading is possibly out, you can just sell it for 9 ETH profit regardless of whether you got much passive income

Where did all the other threads go?

Someone couldn't afford one.

I want to be a part of this but I'm a fucking newfag. I send 0.001 ETH to MEW to test it but the balance is stil 0. WTF did I fucked up?

abi not working :/

I dont get it, do you get 0.001ETH everytime your digimon does a transaction?

How long does it take to make the money back?

ITS SLOWING DOWN

Yes, and depends. Most likely, it'll be picked up by news outlets and normies will buy in because of past experience with Crypto kitties.

That said, I've made 25% back in two hours. My point is the real $ is gonna come when this hype gets past aging neckbeards on korean imageboards & reddit and gets more accessible.

Reeeeee I skipped work to go home and buy into this

There's only 2 articles about this and one's in Italian.

Comparatively, Crypto kitties has 2.5k over a month.

Give it time. The onus is on the developer now to make it more fuccing accessible. If you've got $500-$1000 laying around this is something.

If you bought at the floor price it would only be after 100 mons, but now that prices are spiking it's gonna be like 300 mons

What the fuck are you guys on about. I thought we were trading crypto kitties. meow.

Nope. You cant battle and trade kitties. God i cant wait until japan wakes up

I cant even buy one because no matter what I put it says the gas is too low.

Mon threads getting deleted. My gains over the last hour have slowed.

I think it's over boys. They're almost all worth over 1ETH. No one can get in easily now... we have to wait for the dev to run off with our bags or update for trading and fighting before any more gains are to be made.

Post your face when the media reports that virtual eggs sold overnight for 1.2M