Where do you think req will go by eoy

Where do you think req will go by eoy

18c by EOY

11c by end of Q1

It'll pump to 30c again during their mainnet release, then slowly dwindle all the way down to sub 10c, and forever stay there

$0.32 CAP THIS

wow nice image, surprised Veeky Forums supports images that large

$1

Will probably go back to the trend of buy the rumor sell the news. EOY maybe 34c

Around 50-60 cents

Request is the only project with promise that will actually allow people to use eth like money

Eth is pumping right now and it'll take req with it

No way man this'll be the one that makes me retire young(ish)

1...sat

REQ requires one thing: mass adoption of crypto or blockchain technology, and guess what, this will not happen, not ever.

If crypto mass adoption happens, then holy shit coins like this, Kyber, Link, Raiden, IOTA will go crazy and moon like ETH did (few cents to 1k in a couple years), but that won't happen and you know it

to the moon

Request works with FIAT too though.

if it doesn't go up soon I'll strongly consider suicide

Chekd

i will be happy with 40 cents end of year.

ok, let's say you are the CEO of some massive online market, on the scale of Amazon/Ebay

Amazon goes through 1000+ confirmed transactions a second, meanwhile the Ethereum network, which REQ is built on can only do 100.

Why the FUCK would I use Request over PayPal.

As a buyer, sure you might use Request because of muh transparency and trustlessness, but the average normie couldn't give two flying fucks about any of those things. He isn't going to wait around for a couple of days for his payment on Amazon to get confirmed, just so he is confident his bank details aren't in some non-trustless organisations. No he doesn't give the tiniest of shits about that

It's the whole free software meme, you think as a dev you'll dedicate hours of your time working for free, because you think end users will want to only use free software, but guess what no one is going to use an inferior product just because it has some meme transparent licence, over something they just pay a little extra for and get a polished, working, tried and tested product

Because it will save you millions in auditing fees from Deloitte.

>Amazon goes through 1000+ confirmed transactions a second, meanwhile the Ethereum network, which REQ is built on can only do 100.

Everyone agrees this is a problem, however the ether devs are actively working on the scaling issue, no? Besides, REQ is blockchain agnostic and can move over to another blockchain, or even multiple blockchains. Read their whitepaper, seriously.

This. People are blind on this board. The PCAOB requires a public company be audited every year, these are these go up to 70 million dollars. Each year. People need to think about that for a sec. Request Network might not last this bubble but it sure as hell will last the next bubble.

I am pretty sure Amazon will cash out the auditing fees just so there customers don't have to wait exponentially 10 times as long to get shit done

I was hoping auditing wasn't the only point you'll make, i was thinking you'd be some other delusion REQuck who brings up "muh scalability issue will be fixed soon"

>REQ requires one thing: mass adoption of crypto or blockchain technology, and guess what, this will not happen, not ever.

Is that why OMG is valued at one billion dollars?

Mass adoption huh?

because paypal is not the same
request is like an automatic arbitrage between 2 parties.
payal is simply pay at will, they don't have a trader system like req

and not to be confused with omg as well, which is a completely different concept