Sup faggots, ask a trading whale anything you want

sup faggots, ask a trading whale anything you want

When did you start and what was your initial investment

btc, will there be another dip

Bought some Bitcoins back in 2012 as a low risk (for me) and high reward potential investment.

I can't remember how much I did put in, but it was about 2K$ in total

Fuck did i'm pretty sure you're a larp but I literally spend hours each day travelling back in time in my head to put 2k into fucking bitcoin. Nice work, dude.

when did you learn how to inspect element in google chrome

How do i transfer bitcoin out of an old miner to a wallet?

BTC has lost it's meaning. When greed gets out of control things tend to fail. I'm a strong beliver in what people call "alts", I now hold much less BTC than I used to.

Are you a generous man?
1FhbE6kkXTt8xN3AwcTvWMjusXfGzJW9AQ

see the following comment

Are you a gay boi
18UzME9edFHs7GTehELP8VKAGtTgRcpg1o

What coins/icos do you think show the most promise for profits (long term/short term)?

Do you manipulate prices of any coins? If so, which ones?

Yeah okay 2BTC 24h withdrawal limit.

gay

larp ALERT

What do you think about trends.

What do you think about TRON

I'm less involved in the active tech part as I mostly interact with the fundamentals of tech.

Currently I look into Asian tech - ICX, VEN, APEX, ONT, Elastos, Qlink and etc

Bch dump or pump at 9?

We all follow trends whether we want it or not. Thankfully due to my investments I've setup a group of people to analyze trends and etc. It definitly works.

As I said - Asia is a core innovator now, but they do luck good marketing powers

If bitcoin were to crash below 10k this coming day, could you give me a small glimpse of what would happen to the market?

spare a coin, sir? i want a new graphics card for xmas

1K6s9iuUKgzURk7KTuAnQRRYn34Mne13Cu

Strong panic spiral, that is why I've lowered the amount of my BTC investments and I'm mostly in "alts"

Would a BTC crash not tank the alts too?

>Withdrawl limit 2 BTC every 24hr
How does it feel not being able to cashout :Dd.

Need money for Nintendo Switch, can you spare sum m8 ;) 1FADXywrTwnLVQcDKGJi7h5hh9xUJmR4KK

It might and probably will, but most alts have a team behind them. A team and usually a partnership, a thing that BTC doesn't have.

BTC is dependent on the media currently (as we've seen with the China FUD and etc)

This is a temporary trading account, Binance allows greater withdrawl limit for bigger accounts.

3BEVTwFosHKoo3tj9sY3XcMfZv1iJBXVR7

I need a few if you don't mind :)

Thanks. What do you think the highest lvl of bch fomo will look like this coming week? 15k usd?

100 btc a day for a verified profile, poorfag

Why you whales never help poorfags?

Where do you expect the VEN price will end up? The Gui'An area is an interesting place to have a partnership.

Do you feel comfortable with keeping that in a web wallet? What is your long term storage method?

You seem to be implying that the driving force behind the market now is new tech rather than media hype. This so?

Also, mind rating my spread?

Omg thank you so much OP!

Been doing a lot of study on the trends lately and they have served me well so far. What really fucks with me is the fact most people on this board dont see them or care to. Entirely driven by emotion and what they want to happen, not whats likely to happen.

stop begging for cash plebs and make some yourself
as a 99% alt holder I wanna ask what's your opinion on the movement of alts when there are huge BTC price swings and do you take any action when there is a clear market dip or you just hold through till it corrects and what is your trading pair and why do you prefer it over the other ones (eth, btc, or maybe bnb)
thanks for response alt whale

You are a serious guy.

1KzFGBC74tS1A4q972qWmazVqEk5GmzzmR

LARPAJEET PLS GO

>Still playing with cryptocurrency

Why not just do your damndest to cash out and invest in something that isn't batshit crazy.

thoughts on BCC please...

How did you resist selling when btc hit marks like 5k, 10k, 15k?
Also, help out a law student with some btc
1M8cUo9pseWZCtUFPwkSqSFGsiLANN7bRn

poor/10

why is your coin on an exchange and not in your wallet mrs. whale?

show spreads?

cuck

only 2500 days to withdraw your btc
die larper

i think bcz hes a trading whale?

Thoughts on Verge competing with it's security counterparts?

Also help out a guy probably getting fired after Christmas? :(

1PJmLBMDpzU6J8suNYuKyp9fjcRsPJunxu

Hey I just lost almost $200 because I'm a shit trader, can you send them back lole
1JrggbYgy2NQohspuF7UdzK5RPHoKJkvPh

Why don't you start a project on your own and take the chance on investing in blockchain technology that would provide solutions and make the life of people easier, you earn more and people earn from your projects. I do have some ideas I just need finance, if you are interested.

Spare a coin for my pomeranian Lukas's tooth surgery?
14JfPdSu1FHHpsa5yHVpeRKXT17dDX6oaJ

how did you become so good at inspect element?

Is there any good psychology trick for the normies getting into something?

Tell us!

-_- brah

get well pupper

>2btc withdraw limit per 24 hours.
>5143BTC
Takes you 7 years to cash out.
Literally can't cash out.

Wow didn't know Veeky Forums is so mentally retarded that they fall for obvious inspect element shitposts.

Gave me 0.5, well not gonna complain , but 1 would have been better considérons the amount he haves !

So op, what do you think of my spread? Started off with 250. What you can't see further down is
83 enj
50 ada
Any thoughts?
Also just cause i like rolling the dice

16UxWJE7rbGDKa
W4RM
9GrCQyUJE6Fg48PT

Elaborate/10

P-please op?

1EGPq1YNEmomKfb6re9LnxUU8BHsgNDYJc

How do you like trading as a whale?

If real could you spare .2 bitcoin? I've invested but almost have to pull out and move out of my place. It hasn't been good but I know with at least .2 I can work my way back up. I know this probably won't work, but I figure why not try. If you help me out OP I promise to do the same when I make it

1k9EsvzUGSNpUWfYqhLqrfaVRLA6n55yjH

Dude, I swear, one day someone is finally gonna just say fuck it can come on here and unload all their btc on random addresses. I hope for that day, at least, like fucking Christmas. Glad op is cool, or y'all some cock sucking, disregardable, larpers.

Thoughts about Komodo, Ark, ICX?

also poor/10

Don't gravel and beg you fucks... Don't act like a single word, or any combination of words will either invoke sympathy, or laughter to such an extreme that it would cause someone to blindly trust you and part with their il- "siiiiccckk" gainz.

Bro I've been dying to get into crypto, but am withholden bcuz of my shitty student loan life. If you could spare some to make my christmas that'd be great. Sux seeing all the coins moon and not being able to hop on

18JyiMYiuYVvLe9EeWaUxvZ7souZNUFZDA

Much appreciated

Spare change? BTC address

1CbZjFaMHd4XCWy2EBEgzntPENr897enzT

So op, what are ya gonna do with all that junk?

1Lti5QxFbJ64QUCrytKkfQpAoqvSbTYR3N
just give me very small coin. to give me a hope.
i will make it big. kind sir.

1FSeUNDcpXpfrN9LE58jZo7L2kEetDBAag

Here goes nothing, share some if you so desire

>I literally spend hours each day travelling back in time in my head to put 2k into fucking bitcoin.

get another hobby m8 imaginary time travel is sad as fuck.

this has to be the worst fucking portfolio I've seen on here in a long time. What are your plans in case something actually booms? Making 6 bucks out of it?

hahhahah yup
YOU ALL FELL FOR THIS SHIT. SHAME ON YOU PAJEETS

how the fuck have you not cashed out?

I struggle to belive that this is real because at this point that's enough money to do anything with.

I would have at least moved it to something more stable. Stock market/property

You scored 4000 bitcoins back in 2012. Good for you.

Good luck unloading it for spendable cash, and what you do get will eventually get tied up in lawsuits when the bubble pops and all your BTC buyers come screaming for their money back claiming scams, after your Government seizes all your assets.

can u pls gib me 1btc it will change my families life

lol angry nocoiner

How has investing helped you develop as a person? If you can spare some christmas cheer it'd be much appreciated.

1A3ujiLFamrFnzco6wvabwiiFcTYRNmba9

Basically, I've got 1btc I made from mining shushpool in 2013 saved away on a wallet in a hardrive. I put money from working into it just for fun. I mean hell, worse case I'm out some money. Best case I make a few bucks here and there trading until I hit it big... Or I just HODL, you know... The smart thing to do.

look a nocoiner faggot
isnt it cute

1H7TWxjHKhKGfRKFvNqHf56XgXTFdj7rQ2

ban me

If you seriously think the global bankers are gonna allow people to make millions simply buy running a program from their PC you're fucking nuts.

What do you think about VEN? I'm impressed that it doesn't get more attention.

You are the lucky one :( poorfag stays poor

Whats an inspect element shitpost bro?

They will demand carrier battlegroups, brigades and pipelines when they cashout.

He probably edited the web page and fudged in numbers to make it look like he scored 90 million of free money for interwebs accolades.

As Stalin said "Tell me how many brigades does the Pope have?"

How do I make money from trading?

I'm a lazy fuck and don't want to work, ever. Even making 10% of that would allow me to just live NEET life until I die.

You're so fucking stupid. People with a brain wouldn't fall for this kek
Kill yourself

Well first with a bankroll this small and diversified you wont ever "make" anything, except maybe 3 bucks. You spread lunchmoney out on to like a dozen shitcoins when you should be in 1 or 2 tops.

also this portfolio basically only consists of coins that have boomed in the last 48 hours. The idea with crypto is not to buy when they just exploded, but before that.

Buy pajeet shitcoins that are shilled by organized groups.Ie. buy high , sell low

Thoughts on IOTA?
What % is BTC in your crypto folio?

Are you santa?

1ARmPBXFtMK4qiehdBdkSfKqUao64e97jm

Mr Whale,

Any predictions on what country will next acknoledge BTC as legal tender?

Also, any input towards my student loan debt, would be much appreciated:

1D57PkTfg9QhKD2PFXckChuLAQK3Hwnew7

How do I turn 1k into 10k? Within 2-3 months or less? I've been trading with hundreds of dollars from where I began with a few 50's here and there. But I'm a little scared to start throwing down thousands even if my portfolio can handle a loss like that. How do I deal with this? Thanks

It doesn't properly show it, but, I actually bought most of my stuff a little before they boomed or right at the beginning. I do try to research these things. I'm planing on buying as much fun while its sub 500 sat. And betting it all on it actually paying out in the future. I figured, why not make the biggest bet in my life on an actually gambling token instead of anything else. The rest of the shit I have is from the shilling here for it.