Are Cashies larping?

They all keep saying flippening is imminent but this is an exact replay of the November P&D so far. Their bags are bleeding.

i think this happened 5 times before. Flippening is a meme at this point.

Flippening happens over several months, not over night faggot. Also, if you're holding bch bags then you are fuckiking retarded. It's pretty much done nothing but go up since August fork

No we actually look at fundamentals and understand BTC will be replaced by BCH.

dont you dare whine on Veeky Forums in a few months when BCH is 10k+. We warned you

"The Flippening" is never going to happen. Those that think it will are retarded. Bitcoin has first mover advantage. It won't ever be used as a currency, it will be the new world crypto economy equivalent of Gold. Everything will be measured against it eventually.

I was in BCH. Cashed out near the top today, back into BTC. BTC is going 20k+ any day now.

lol I owned that POS watch too

So we just have to keep jumping? What are you going to do when the Bitcoin X comes out?

HAPPENING ANY MOMENT

oh wow user you're amazing desu
When I grow up I also want to be a fag who has to show off on an user board with gains I made on tech I don't understand but speculated a few months ago with my mommys money
>remember to spread your buttcheecks wide for mr TSA to inspect your pooper

Noice watch
Too bad I went for the Panda dial Alpha instead

Fundamentals yes, but bch doesn't have them. Look at transactions. Nobody uses bch. Everybody is switching to ethereum.

>fundamentals

Implying crytocurrency has any fundamentals.
It's a intangible asset that has value because neckbeards believe it has value. When people stop believing in it it will be worthless.

I see you.

>When people stop believing in it it will be worthless.
then i will buy all of it. BTC will never die until every secret key is lost.

even corecucks are smarter then you

Only pajeets and normies buy shitcoin or shitcoin cash aka pump and dump cash

Hello Sir!
Please describe the fundamental value of the USD please. Or any other debt based currency.

Pajeet

lol, who that on the photo? is that you?

This. Look, Roger Ver and Jihan are total fucking narcissistic shills, but BCH has the bitcoin name in it, AND provides users with faster transaction speeds and ledger processing.

BCH is better fundamentally speaking than BTC. It sucks to hear it, but until BTC gets a much needed update, BCH is going to steal a lot of BTC's customer base.

I have a good feeling BCH is gonna pump to 8k by mid January the latest.

OP knows.

My US pennies will always have the value of the metal. It can be melted down should the currency ever fail. Fundamentally, it doesn't have any value besides what it is made out of, which is more than what cryptos are.
It's value is determined by whoever is in charge of the currency, but it's fundamental value is very small. The purpose of a currency isn't to hold value, it's to make transactions. It just happens that in order to make it a good way to make transactions is to make it somewhat stable in value. Hoarding a currency is stupid, better to use the currency to buy tangible assets.

why the machete and the #canada?

Long story short: Somali/Canadian terroist who has long running feud with OP over on /sp/ for about 2years

sounds intimidating maine.

Agree with everything you said.

You might not like the people running BCH, but let me tell you, they know what they are doing. There is a reason they got to where they are. They know they can make money off of dethroning bitcoin and replacing it with BCH. Coinbase doesn't open for 3 hours and look at it. Normies probably already panic selling BTC/LTC/ETH.

ETH will live though. BTC is dead.

nothing will come along as long as the dominant BTC isnt broken

THIS

Whiny redditors trying to bet against the richest dudes in crypto.

How many major Bitcoin businesses are betting on segwit? How many Billionaires are betting on segwit.

CORE FUCKING REKED (even if bigblocks fails in a few years)

The "cashies" on here are getting taken for a ride by whales. Roger, Ji Han, and company know there is no flippeneing. They are getting insanely rich from gullible people.

BCH can only handle 12tx a second, that's not nearly enough to be a global payment system...

what watch is that? looking good my dude

they can raise it - but they intentionally dont, because it prevents highspeed cancer algo trading that we see in the stock and forex markets

sea-gull?

bitcoin is a fucking joke at its current state you delusional corecuck, get out while you can.