You faggots lied to me saying that these didn’t work

You faggots lied to me saying that these didn’t work.

THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING INSANE!! TONY IS A FUCKING MADMAN!!!

Veeky Forums COMPLETELY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vkQlUQza!WRClo2tYKuXUCML69zveNvuNazHBM5oie9sznVz1bno
mega.nz/#!u9ZgTBRB!D-1UuCnb2WEn_XZ_ymLUdnZigK_hLFhcXfthudD96ao
mega.nz/#!LsQ3hTTT!Z8-MqxOLHyi4e3DuLlOWrhACTL-3K7ArUE3DC3R_9zU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My nigga

Welcome to the club

please kill yourself you thieving fuck

hopefully you used a vpn

>mfw used a tony last week
>made 2 BTC
>can live off of it for a year

ATTENTION: Everyone else in this thread is samefagging in an attempt to scam you. They are replying to themselves under different IDs to make "Tony dumper" cards seem like a real and known thing. They are attempting to prey on your greed by luring you in with these cards, but you will end up buying useless files. Stay safe.

Veeky Forums is full of shills to distract you

glad you finally had your own mind

>(((d+6+PxAu)))

Hahahaha this is what I was talking about

>posting in a FBI honeypot thread
Feels okay.

this is what I was thinking, thanks for confirming

>useless files

Fuckoff shill

Hahah faggot you reply to me every time I post the truth in your threads. So damn funny. Keep up the scam attempts

What makes Tony different compared to every other card dumber out there

Look at this greedy fuck trying to keep the dumps for himself

EVERYONE HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN

Do you like being poor? Or are you the greedy one trying to spread FUD so you accumulate...

nah don’t be paranoid
Tony is /ourguy/

Lol what would I be shilling for? Do you even know the meaning of the word? Pic doesn't prove anything. Hop on a few other ids and reply to me

Yeah this is fake, I post here often, no reason to lie. I did the test today and all you receive is just pictures of flowers, I can upload em later if you want it kek.
At least I got some peace in my mind, it was ducked up if people were actually doing this.
Thank gos its fake.
This is the thread I made this morning

>IDs are suddenly dynamic
autism confirmed

LMAO all these replies, the samefagging is so bad it hurts

Oh the id thing is very easy to bypass. You just need either a phone with 3G and just connect disconnect or a group of friends on discord to organize a scam. IDs mean shit.

I'm almost sure tonydumper is some kind of sting, just baiting kiddies in.

>claim to receive flowers
>use clickbait image
At least pretend to be honest

It's a genius plan you can deny that haha
Most expensive flowers wallpapers I've ever seen in my life :D

It's not even that sophisticated, just someone who's creating these threads to lure people into spending btc for the supposed "dumps". The whole premise doesn't even make sense. If it's profitable to buy these and use them, what would be the point of selling them? Just a pure appeal to greedy idiots, like most scams.

Ah lol I can upload the transaction and the files I received lol, I definitely used the tonydumper site
I posted about the btg bithumb arbitrage, cnd possible being the pbc pick, xsh at 18 sats (it's 180 now) and many other things. I wouldn't run my rep lying about something it didn't happen. Just want to protect my fellow bizbros.

This

Upload them somewhere plz

Would appreciate if you posted the evidence so I can post it in further threads.

Sure give me minute

So this is what you see after making the payment

Quit your shilling against Tony. It's easy to get caught if you use many cards at once so you might as well share.

you'd have to be a retard not to see what they're trying to do.

And these are the files you receive

Unzip with vid capture

Too lazy and I dont want to install anything on my trading PC. I can upload the files somewhere if you want.

Film with phone

Appreciate it thanks

Don't open the wallpapers btw they might have an exe hidden in there, common attack strategy.

He hasnt proven anything

show real prove fagit

If you need so badly to believe in this scam that you can't write it off without just seeing how blatant it is... I don't know what to tell you.

Oh fuck, could you take a look at these on a VM and see if theres something hidden on em please?
Really really paranoid now

mega.nz/#!vkQlUQza!WRClo2tYKuXUCML69zveNvuNazHBM5oie9sznVz1bno

mega.nz/#!u9ZgTBRB!D-1UuCnb2WEn_XZ_ymLUdnZigK_hLFhcXfthudD96ao

mega.nz/#!LsQ3hTTT!Z8-MqxOLHyi4e3DuLlOWrhACTL-3K7ArUE3DC3R_9zU

>Tony is /ourguy/
no he's not, you dumb conniving shit

one of you nigger faggots send me one card
[email protected]

> 1 post by this ID

THE THREAD

Samefag

There's probably cp in the mega link.