I hope you've accumulated, release today

I hope you've accumulated, release today

>3 PhDs
>Sub $100 Million marketcap for a $290 billions market
>They already have a working base product since November, called the V1, on which you can start developing today, contrary to their main competitors, also they delivered it on time (I’m looking at you Golem and your Brass we are waiting since more than 6 months).
>The engineers behind it are 3 PhD in grid computing who developed numerous softwares (Bitdew, XtremWeb-HEP, etc...) used by scientific institutions (like the CERN) and continuously published research and algorithms during the last 20 years (see google scholar), they know their stuff better than everyone and deliver on the clock, if you are a developper and intrigued I invite you to come on the Slack and have a chat with them (they are very available).
>It’s the first solution providing the possibility to do off-chain computation for Dapps the project is sino-french which means they have foot both in 2 massive markets (China and the EU), they have for now an office in Lyon (it’s in France not far from Switzerland) and they are opening one in Hong Kong.
>Was just accepted into the Institute of Electronics of China. You know what was also accepted to it? NEO. iex.ec/news/iexec-now-member-institute-electronics-china/

>The company benefits from the support of the Tsingua university (chinese equivalent of the MIT), INRIA (french equivalent of the MIT), the CNRS (the biggest french research entity) and Chinese Academy of Science (pretty self-explanatory).
>They are member of the Ethereum Entreprise Alliance.
>90% of the RLC are in circulation which is one of the fairest distribution I know
>the marketcap is only (65 millions, meaning 20% of its direct competitor Golem despite the project being more advanced)
>they are making partnerships with other projects on the blockchain like Request, Flixxo or Signal and they were present at multiple HPC shows recently (they are discussing with IBM but nothing is confirmed but it's just to point they are credible).
>The RLC will need to be staked to for « workers » (people selling their computation power) to gain higher rewards
>The cloud computing market was evaluated at $290 billions last years and some forecasts say it could reach $410 billions in 2020, I let you meditate on these numbers and the possibilities of iExec once the V2 will be released

this shitcoin been at sub 100 mcap for legit A YEAR

its not a pump coin for whatever the fuck reason. why risk to baghold when icon korean eth will 10x?

Because the time is now and this fucker is worth 10x.

Where can I get some?

Currently have 2000 RLC. All my money is tied into XMR which is on a moon mission. Am i going to make it?

bittrex is the main exchange

I’m interested, but what’s the release today? And why such a low cap? Even Redd is above, there’s gotta be a reason/s right?

>this shitcoin been at sub 100 mcap for legit A YEAR
That's a legit green flag, it hasn't been pumped and dumped. How would that be bagholding when you didn't get pumped and dumped on?

They didn't do any marketing, unlike their competitor GNT and SONM which are scams compared to RLC
They recently hire an aggressive marketing firm tho.

They are very understated marketing wise. Have only really started marketing since V1 release a month ago. Very much focused on the long term, this is the founders baby and they have spent decades combined in this space so they are doing everything they can to not only make this a successful business, but a successful product.
dApp store release is today and they will be having $150k prize giveaway to developers in late january. It's undervalued because of how good it is, which is a bizarre way to look at it, but once you really take in the scope of this project you will see just how massive it will be.

Thanks for good summary.

Ok thanks guys. I held this back in April before I sold and it’s barely gone up in USD since. Just bought back in, daily chart looks pretty low risk.

I wonder how much work would it take for RLC to move on it's own blockchain.

Just list this on binance and I'll get some. Fuck bittrex

It's not a blockchain but a protocol layer which can run on any blockchain (though for now it's on Ethereum). Flexibility and openness are essential to the decentralization iExec will capitalize on

Only 350 here. But glad to see biz on board with this coin. I think it will hit $3 in the next couple months

They already put up some shit on github, guess they didn't want to draw too much attention to the whole release thing lol

People will sell the news like they always do. Wouldn't be surprised to see it fall back into the 4k range once they do the "release ". Same thing happened after they released V1

The 4btc seller at 7200 sats just pulled his order, open run now

ITS LIVE! SELL SELL SELL!!!

There are discussion to add it to more exchanges, Binance is in the top list.

Hope it drops more, I like this project but I sold on top this time ;-)

You mean you sold just above its ATL in sats

I bought 2000 coins at 3k sats. Am I gonna make it?

Gotta grind to get some more coins of this shit. Bought them @ .5101 and sold @ .6776. Reinvesting this shit at dip.

Good luck man, and congrats on the gainz