Litecoin founder Charlie Lee has sold all of his LTC

Umm... Guys?

techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/amp/

Finally. This idiot can stop ruining this coin's bull runs.

You prefer Roger ver speculating on his own investors?

Or he's getting out now because he know the shit tier clone coin can't last

Yeah probably sees it as a decent ATH and Bitcoin bubble to get the fuck out.

Then wouldn’t it make more sense for him to try to PND instead of being upfront?

I agree, I don't normally say this, but SELL LTC!!!

I've been all in on LTC for 4 years now and it has paid off, but Charlie is the epitome of a cuckold

>Implying he hasn't already done that

Look at the chart over the last month

he sold high and secretly bought the dip you faggot

he explicitly said it was because he was tired of being called out for manipulating for his own gain

now he has no coins they cant do that

he may even still have coins he just sold them from one address

>SELL LTC!!!
I'll be buying more today. Contrary behavior gives the highest rate of return.

He's still working on litecoin. He didn't say he was quiting.

Why would you sell it right now when it skyrocket from yesterday fall?

good for him he is one of only two honest people in crypto, and unless like the other one, he doesn't speak in riddles and russian

see
Never said he was leaving, just can't reap the benefits of his own work. It will also mean less statements like "this might dip to 2 dollars!!!"

You think being called names matters to him when he can make a couple hundred million? Holy shit what a cuckmindset

>Selling assets tying him to the product
>No incentive to see it succeed now
>Bitcoin Cash now on Coinbase

The writing is on the wall, I'm just the messenger

The state of $LTC after Charlie's tweet
Remember fellas, there is no math in crypto trading. It is all about psychology.

It makes sense if you consider he was director of engineering at coinbase before quitting to work on LTC full time

Buy or sell what do.

the guy probably had dozens of litecoins why not cash it out so he has financal safety?
its not like hes gonna abandon his work on it

I’m allnin wirh 20 do I sell?? Hodld since may!

Look at the bell curve. Does it make sense to sell or buy?

Buy right?

kek, he sells at ATH and will buy the dip

>Buy right?
only if you are in disbelief

Has LTC already mooned? Or are we going for another ride?

Dozens??? Try thousands, maybe tens of thousands. He had to clarify he didn't want to crash the market. He was a mega whale in LTC.

1500 by the end of December

Of it crashing? Fuck.... I was gonna enter bch last week for CHEAP but everyone here was having so much faith in ltc that I just held as I always have. I really don’t know what to do..

Dude must Be a billionaire yes?

he fuded his technology previously. what motivation does he have now to keep working on it.
he's not a serious business partner for others who might be interested in the technology.

LTC will do the opposite of what you do.

Are those Plastic?

Anyone investor with a fucking brain can tell this is a bad thing because he has no financial incentive anymore.

Do you think there is so much optimism in LTC now? If you are going to enter the market when the optimism is really high, you are likely to make money but just pray that you are not going to be the last person who click the buy button.

>Umm... Guys?
classic manipulative posts to reduce every bodies trust in LTC and reduce it's price, so people in interest will get discount on ltc.
Way to go, OP.
These major coins, not shitcoins, but major ones with massive mining operations are bound to rise in price. I've been telling you Veeky Forums this for very long time.
You always forget mining operations and power behind them. You think people mine in their basements?
I've been in one factory myself to do some work on power cables, I lost my mind there what a massive scale it was.
Basement miners are just grain of sand in the ocean and that ocean is scaling it.
Follow miners and price.
NEVER FORGET MINERS.
NEVER.

>Anyone investor with a fucking brain can tell this is a bad thing
BUT
>Investors with a fucking brain told that him holding his coins is a bad thing and he manipulate price
Check your brain cells, count how many of them are still alive.

>Anyone investor with a fucking brain can tell this is a bad thing
I work for Kynikos Associates. I think I'm pretty good at spotting market downturn. I'll short LTC when you are going all in.

Another glorious victory
for Jihad Wu

FYMIYW2F

>Charlie Lee has sold all of his LTC
hes Papa have more

My man!