Take advice from an oldfag

Just buy XRP. About to explode. BTC and ETH both dead. Do your own research. FA and hold boys. About to become richer than fuck. Whatever I don't care - just trying to help my bros make good choices.

what state/province are you from, I need to know if I'm talking to another human

Thanks boomer, just dumped 100k

after watching most devcon3 vids, i'm pretty sure eth isn't dead. bitcoin however....

human here. had a dagwood dog for dinner last night.

ETH is fucked. It's unsustainable, it was better than bitcoin two years ago, shit has moved on.

If you want something actually capable of delivering on smart contracts it's ICX or NEO. Trust me. Been in this game for ages.

i suppose you've seen the ICX code then? and you've stress tested the platform? for neo as well?

>mfw you get your information from Veeky Forums and other shilling forums

>Eth is dead
>50 shitcoins in top 100 based on Eth

>mfw nothing to prove and don't give a shit, just offering advice as someone who has been in this game for longer than most.

Screensnap ICX and XRP now. Regret being a poorfag later.

Not shilling serious man. Advocate people doing proper FA and holding long term rather than the retarded day trading "amIgonnaMakeIt" bullshit I see everywhere. I don't for a second think a post I make on Veeky Forums will make a difference. Honest to god just trying to help out some fellow memers.

i'm not an idiot. I own some ICX. but "being in the game" is nonsense. just figured i'd let you know, since you've used that as justification twice now.

Xrp morning before xlm? I have both but 3x more stellar than ripple.

what time scale are we talking?

>buy my bags. The thread

Weeks, just be patient. Don't get sucked into to all of this fuckboy trading. Pick cryptos that actually have a chance and hold them. Don't stress on the minor swings. Also, CryptoCowboy is a legit faggot.

I know where you live now

Sweet lets meetup and share hot crypto-tips. Seriously yeah QLD atm though.

Makes sense to buy it, as soon as regulators step in because butcorm babies cry for the SEC because of their decentralized useless token wich isnt a security or something hahahahah they will just go with the one and only legit crypto XRP. Im all in

fuck of mickey

Best way of getting btc to binance?

Convert it into something more usefull :D

What's your price prediction for XRP?

XRP going to rip crypto a new one. Honestly go 100% all in on this. It's not worth waiting and seeing the price go up as you FOMO.

could go +80% or so. 0.000075 in 1-2 weeks

Easy without doubt. Something is brewing. Btc ath would be at 5 $. And trough past observation it always shoots more up than the previous ath :)

I want xrp but most fucking markets are shit and slow as fuck cant verify.
Have verified coinbase want xrp before coinbase adds.
Look at changelly FUCK xrp isnt there.
Now its there again! Want to invest xrp 80 cents!
Fuck! Only have a few hunder euros.

Am i fucked because i can only buy a few hundred Xrp ripple?

XRP will announce coinbase listing next month, so I am holding it till then

nice trips

Convert it to Ripple. There in minutes.

Look. 10x (~$10AUD) would be nice. 100x ($100AUD) would be massive. But shit, people thought I was bananas saying ETH would hit $1000 two years ago (check my original snap). Rich now, betting on XRP. All the other big ones are unusable garbage. All BTC and ETH have going for them - first on the block. Which doesn't count in cryptoland.

ok, anything else?

I can tell you straight up... it was quicker when I consolidated moving everything around using Ripple (XRP) between exchanges than it was waiting on bullshit ETH or BTC.

>2016
>old fag..

bitstamp

meant to reply

I have a account there verification is pending!
After days still pending! Fucking shit!
Im thinking buying bitcoin wwith coinbase and exchanging with changelly and send to wallet.

Ripple will change banking. XRP will go up as a side-effect. Get on Binance FFS.

Old enough to be legit rich

All the sites are fucking stuck! Made a million accounts everywhere, everything is pending for days! Fucking shit all the newfags like me have jammed the systems, they cant verify.

B I N A N C E

IOTA, ARK and Verge will loose the steam and whales will turn to Ripple for sure. So I guess tomorrow or tonight

Is 8k xrp enough to make it

brisvegassssssssssssss

The fuck buy bitcon to change with changelly? Buy litecoin and change. No transaction wait time.. .04% fee vs 8% mining fee. ( just tried to move some bitcoin not even precise and got told a fucking 8% fee fuck that dead ass faggot coin. )

Binance is stupid asian shit, how the fuck to even use it.

Oh thx man.

ok, newfag then wait goddamnit

ICX and XRP are partners.

Seems like nobody knows this here

Thoughts on Stellar vs. Ripple?

Changelly doesnt allow to exchange litecoin with xrp retard fucking take back my thx!
Thank god i double checked!

Im thinking changelly, because i have a veeified coinbase.
Buy bitcoin change to xrp.

Just open a binance account, send your bitcon there, buy xrp with bitcoin, wait untill you are verified somewhere else send your XRP to new site

Fucking xrp is gone from changelly again wtf?

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

once XRP is easy to get
say on coinbase it will be 2-3 dollars minimum

There are 3 coins that will surely make you mad gains during the long hold.

XRP
XLM
XVG

XVG and XLM are still pretty cheap, if you guys don't want to risk spending much on those, then just throw $200 at them and ignore them for some months.

>ETH is dead

Why XLM??

Any thoughts on REQ?

XLM is basically XRP, except it's decentralized, both have a place in the market, plus it's being supported by IBM.

Solid bet, but currently I sold my REQ holds (which gave me gains) for XVG before it got pumped today.
I'll be getting some REQ soon again.

XLM seems shitty to be honest.
XVG seems pumped already and not a good time to buy

Stay poor, brainlet. Literally the cleanest trading site with the the quickest charts, BOLL, RSI, and a mobile app. And no tax bullshit like (((Goybase))).

market cap
>going to explode
lol market cap

dEcEtRaLizEd what? Who xlm? Doesnt the dev hold billions of coins ready to dump on newbies? Or is IBM dumping on people?

lol how long have you even been doing this??

Get fucked noob. Bought at "so low can't even fucking remember". Tech is garbage. Normies aren't as stupid as you guys think. Get rid of those cancerous ETH bags ASAP and invvest in newer tech that has a half way chance off contributing to economy. Either that or enjoy your faggot kittens as a poorfag.

long enough to know that even if XRP fuckin exploded it'd be a x5 or so at most

What's a better lt hodl then?

You mean based etheremons
Also youre a retard
ETH is literally the only coin standing out on coinbase

btc/bcc/ltc are all similar

What's your pick?

Ugh only x5 how awful

5x is amazing especially when it's obvious

XLM is to consumers as what XRP to banks. Although both founders hate each other, both coins help with the crypto ecosystem.

ICX, REQ, COSS, BAY, LMC, and maybe XBY

All incredibly low market caps with products that are capable of -mass adoption-

Look at DNA (encrypgen) super cool idea, right? Yes! It's awesome. But it's not the next bitcoin, it's incredibly niche, I would never personally use it, it's just there to make people money. The coins listed above are all actual real-world use for the ENTIRE PLANET - the potential is limitless. Same reason I don't invest in XML - they are targetting intl payments in third world countries before even moving into mass adoption territory.

Do your own research but low market cap mass adoption potential, with a focus on actual use (payments (req), exchange (coss), marketplace to buy stuff with crypto (bay), mobile apps (lmc), or potential next gen btc (icx, xby) are all better picks than investing in high market cap stuff

Just my honest opinion, low mcap is more gambling than investing but the rewards are much higher

Do you see XLM matching XRPs marketcap?

Awesome thanks! Some sane people actually do exist on Veeky Forums

I already have REQ (just want more) and have been looking into dumping into COSS

>LMC
>XBY

I won't defend XBY, just looks cool. Maybe pick raiblocks instead.

LMC is a sleeping giant though, without a doubt.
Anyone who reads the white paper can see the potential here is limitless. Location-based marketing, in-app air drops, in-app crypto wallets and exchanges, social media and chat connections, purchasing crypto via fiat, smart contracts, ICOs, proof of stake coin, and more. When this gets going, the train isn't stopping. Re-entering the China market alone will make this thing skyrocket.

At $20m market cap, I haven't seen any coin so under-valued.

No XRP is always going to reign above XLM, but XLM does technologically compliments XRP. It's like when you invest in a major Pharmaceutical Stock and if it goes up, so does the little competitor depending on the breakthrough..

It's because of the idiot branding ScHlOmOcOiN sounds like a 13 year old made it

reddit post

Die boomer die die die die

Ok

Made an account gonna try it, i can get max 400xrp anyway because poor anyway so not gonna get rich no matter what.
Gonna try binance

I did this, and there my only three. I’ve been waking up happy every morning.

They’re. I’m stupid don’t listen to me.

I hope so. I am ramen soup tier poor and I only could afford to buy 150 XRP. It's still better than sitting on your hands while everyone else makes money from thin air

>$300 dollars
> poor

I'm over here in india buy 5 XRP push shit cart with fat america who give me dollar tip and you say you poor?

bit shares get in NOW

>I'm over here in india buy 5 XRP push shit cart with fat america who give me dollar tip and you say you poor?
What?

coss > bitshares

kekked

Poor by western standards.
Not by world standards!
I make 500 euros so 300 is a lot to me.
Living in my country is expensive!
You need 1000 a month to live normally here.
India is cheap.

Which country?

the fuck you mean? IOTA hasn't even started yet

>Binance
why is binance preferred here? i don't trust that chinese shit.

using poloniex now...

Oh hi pajeet

Im european idiot!
In EU and NATO
White!
Pajeet is here too but its not me.

Which country?