This is about to pull a DRGN soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kuqai/icon_icx_the_future_of_korea/
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/943456760764837888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im all in srs. not missing out on second ada 100x

Can we delete this one?

isnt this shit price-bound with eth?
why it should moon if 1eth=2500 icx by default?

you actually fell for my fud lol. glad it worked

so they still hold 50% of ICX

hmm...

because its

>partnered with korean government
>partnered with 27 financial institutions
>partnered with ripple
>has 3 more announcements in 2017 Q4
>will be launched on coinone because it owns the fucking exchange
>partnered with universities
>partnered with hospitals
>literally the blockchain of korea

you need to hold some as a releasing institution so it can control hyperinflation of its currency on exchanges - think of it as coin monetary policy

when the shit is powering a whole fucking country then you cant afford for it to hyperinflate past a certain threshold

how high can it realistically go?

i mean how the fuck could it 100 times when neo is still undervalued in this market, the "ethereum of china"

4-15b cap

because neo isnt actually the ethereum of china, Chinese citizens cant own NEO. Thats why NEO is expanding outside of China

Korea will do everything in its power for ICX to succeed, thats just how the korean business environment works. The government will make comfy ass regulations for ICX, and will help it gain an effective monopoly within the country. Samsung owns over 15% of all business in Korea

What did DRGN pull?

sweet, you've convinced me to look into it further. appreciate the info bud.

how this shit will rise? tell me

Sitting comfy with 5000 ICX. Not touching it for atleast a month.

Ethereum’s marketcap is a realistic moon target. In the next few months though I expect at least $5B- which is 6-7x current price. And once it gets that high and people start looking into it more it’ll easily pass crap like Ada and Litecoin.

they set this price anticipating low buy in by the korean public a few months ago, before Korea went crypto crazy. This ended up being way oversold, at its price

ICO price has nothing to do with the power of this currency

get in before the whales, youre going to make it.

Why do you expect ether to rise by 6-7x?

I meant if ICX goes 6-7x it’ll be around $5B marketcap. It’s pretty much a guarantee that this will happen with their list of partners and because Korea.

800 million coins.
10 cent ico price.
first day over 2 Dollars.

constantly shilled by a pajeet.
no thanks ranjit. keep ur scam coin for urself

Yeah exactly this is 1,6k billion after the first day with nothing - x20 premium buy in for pajeets

It is still an ERC 20 token and korean ethereum? it is not even listed on korean exchanges

Stay poor pajeets.

Lol scamcoin. Just quit crypto already if you think this is a scamcoin.

mad i made 150k$ with an 7k$ investment and will make another 500k$ in 1-2 months?

stay poor

>what is circulating supply

fucking autistic single digit iq brainlet

piss off to india already

its erc20 for ease of transfer, going to stop being ERC20 the second mainnet is released, any day now
thats exactly what EOS is doing to begin with, why is this any different?

what does ICO have to do with the tecnology and potential of this blockchain

honestly why do i even bother trying to help you cucks, just fucking stay poor

When do you plan on selling

when this hits the top 5 it deserves

Lmao yah youre larping hard

end of march, im sure it will

cap this, set it as your background, and cry when it happens faggot

Lol, please kys. You’ll do it in a few weeks anyway when you see the ICX price again. Do it now.

So glad I got in on this I can shill it. The whole 'korean ethereum' actually stands true here as it already has partnerships in loads of different sectors within S.Korea. Already the go to blockchain platform there. When the koreans start putting money into this its game on. (They are something like 20-40% of all crypto investor dollars or something). Mainnet imminent, extremely legit group behind it.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kuqai/icon_icx_the_future_of_korea/

Top 5 its a two dollar coin

will sell half at 10$, 25% at 15$ and keep the rest for 3 years and sell at whatever price it is

. . .

didnt realize i was talking to a retard,

dyor im done

fucking brainlet

Don't cry when the whales decide to dump on your shithead.
When a guy like is holding a shit ton.

Be ready when the extra tokens get released after main net. Don't make a pink wojack thread afterwards

When this is the next korean ethereum, why did binance list it before everyone else "without" any announcement or consensus from the team? Korean doesn't care about this shitcoin and this is all a meme. Just look at Yobit

You been talking to yourself again

i think koreans didnt realize how little north america knows about their business environment

check this out:
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/943456760764837888

they thought their NA launch would be much bigger

they have the chance to make this up when the 3 announcement roll through within the next 11 days, and also when coinone lists them following mainnet release, followed by bithumb

You think it can rise that high that quickly kys

coinone listing aftet mainnet you fucking brainlet.

you retard got every single info wrong. look at ur previous marketcap comment making you look like a redditor.

how about you piss off my board you jealous low life. mad that i made more overnight than your junky parents and u included in a decade cause thank god i got superior genetics and a brain.

go take some math classes or to back to school you poor failure. get a job you to retarded for crypto

Got

Seriously though, all jokes aside, everyone here wants you to kys. Please do it.

Price is lower on OKEx right now should I go for it or is there hidden bs?

Bet ive made more then you so far

dont know when is a good buy in target, dyor on that

regardless, this coin is going places over the next 3 weeks

Not gonna shill you. Read about the coin, Korean businesses, and their partnerships. If none of that peaks your interest, go buy bitbean.

>math skills of a first grader

nah u didnt poor brainlet. now kys

Market cap price
Yah ok der

ADA is how many billion? Lol

Sold this when it started going up in price again. Ill make more once if it dips again.

why are you still here man, do some research on how coin value grows and what that means in relation to market cap

u probably think stellar can go to $10 cause its $0.25

Check out this thread

>