Victory is yours!

>Victory is yours!
>Every People, Tribe, and Nation on the planet have been assimilated into your Empire or annihilated.
>You have gained immortality so you shall rule forever more.
>What song plays at your Triumph to signal the dawn of your new age?
>And what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU
youtu.be/wNuRr9t4FBo
youtube.com/watch?v=tdZCuibYEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=cr6CnG5dmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
youtube.com/watch?v=qfxkJH7gJjU
youtube.com/watch?v=va8fa7-U51Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-RoYf-xOrik
youtube.com/watch?v=UaOHKvtgzOA
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=I8sUC-dsW8A
youtube.com/watch?v=qHK3sS7Jri0
youtube.com/watch?v=eKCxs2s-CG4
youtube.com/watch?v=vCXsRoyFRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk
youtube.com/watch?v=5_pg53dBMXk
youtu.be/lk3OsYlIKbA
youtube.com/watch?v=iEa9VHxVOeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LYO27u-rUj4
youtube.com/watch?v=1PqPMxWhQZw
youtube.com/watch?v=zj65u_VY0uM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcd62xRQ9e4
youtube.com/watch?v=qd4KMK8c3x0
youtube.com/watch?v=ECSnDV7DS88
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
youtube.com/watch?v=_NceWykdRNM&list=PL5mfHesWYQhn33LGWtRy7F2Sa-wcBkBP5&index=105
youtu.be/yx61xeDV_60
youtube.com/watch?v=9RNeJhJfCkk
youtube.com/watch?v=la9QmZ53yhs
youtube.com/watch?v=Urbvj2wpyR0&index=36&list=PLBD52E8E1408D64B5
youtube.com/watch?v=7ozuMzTDo_c
youtu.be/MM_c_avPlx4
youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk

We battle corruption and chaos now. No stone will be left unturned. Look upon yourself and ask what is worth fighting for.

Now I burn it all down and enter a multi-century slumber so I can do it all over again after the world has forgotten about me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

youtu.be/wNuRr9t4FBo

Good song

youtube.com/watch?v=tdZCuibYEhE

As for what comes next...abscond with the treasure when no one's looking, settle into a life of retirement somewhere with nice beaches and loose women, and thank Heavens that for this entire endeavor I was smart enough to dye my hair, speak with a fake accent, and wear a mask.

>I like black and white
>Dreamin' in black and white
>You like black and white
>Run runaway
>See chameleon
>Lying there in the sun
>All things to everyone
>RUN RUNAWAY

You conquered the world to distract everyone while you make off with ALL the treasure? Holy shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=cr6CnG5dmvM

Celebrate the unification of all the worlds peoples and cultures as we begin our journey into the final frontier.

Everybody has to die someday user. And no one man deserves the weight of humanity on his shoulders for all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64
>Every People, Tribe, and Nation on the planet have been assimilated into your Empire or annihilated.
A toast, then.
Maybe it's immortality through legacy.
You were so good that a billion years from now, people who descended from your empire will be ruled in their hearts and dreams by you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Assimilate everybody into one greater consciousness

Simple. Establish a Parliament or other form of semi-democratic government that I don't explicitly have to run but that I can keep an eye on as I become the world's most elegant bachelor.

Gain a wonderful wife, then inexplicably turn evil just for the sake of being evil. My wife and I shall become power liches and, knowing how those pesky heroes tend to work, never do anything more than be slightly annoying to seemingly random towns and villages.

After months of thwarting our effectively harmless plans, the heroes will have formed a strange bond with us, an we'll eventually invite them over for dinner and small talk.

This shall continue for generations upon generations, and we'll hear all about the exploits of new heroes as time goes on.

Let's go with the classic.

> youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

youtube.com/watch?v=qfxkJH7gJjU
I fake illness, making progressively fewer and fewer public appearances until eventually I spend literally all my time locked in my private chambers. By this time my high council will be the de facto rulers. I sneak out and lay low for a few decades. Once no one is left who remembers my face I reappear as the leader of a rebellion.

So, for the first century I'll go easy on them, lure them into a false sense of security, and then when they think I'm not so bad, BAM! I'll go full tyrant on them in the second century. Then I'll disappear for a millennia and make them wonder if I even existed to begin with, just to come back and kill them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=va8fa7-U51Q

youtube.com/watch?v=-RoYf-xOrik

youtube.com/watch?v=UaOHKvtgzOA

Stole my first choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

youtube.com/watch?v=I8sUC-dsW8A
Y'all are great.

First I shall look for a song worthy of my future endeavors, then I start building as spaceship and possible a fleet.

What´s one planet compared to the stars?

youtube.com/watch?v=qHK3sS7Jri0
ONWARD TO GALACTIC EMPIRE

Nothing says I have to be a benevolent ruler.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKCxs2s-CG4

youtube.com/watch?v=vCXsRoyFRQE

Fuck you I was going to post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE

youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk

Truly a Patrician choice.

>And we will gaze upon the stars...
>Still hungry.

>What song plays at your Triumph to signal the dawn of your new age?

Anything by GG Allin

>And what now?
Excelsior!

youtube.com/watch?v=5_pg53dBMXk

youtu.be/lk3OsYlIKbA
You thought I conquered the world? But I only wanted to conquer your hearth. Love you all. Live your destiny. Never let an evil world-conqueror tell you what to do. I'm off to a higher plane of existence now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEa9VHxVOeQ

>And what now?
I dunno man, get slapped around like a little bitch I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

I go old school with it. Uniform marching legions. Homogeneous culture. Set up large guilds with internalized, moralized checks and balances to ensure knowledge endures. Push for long-term technological solutions, limitless energy, FTL travel, sustainable food production, implement standardized technology. Vast labor projects and nation-shaping industrial policies.
Get. My. People. To. Space.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYO27u-rUj4

I kick back on my throne, relax, and await the next great enemy to oppose my rule.

After all, so long as there are rulers, there shall be people who oppose them, and soon enough, armies will inevitably form and wars will be waged once again. So is the nature of man.

But I do not fear this inevitability. I, and those who stand with me, are strong and loyal! Come what may, we will win, as we always have!

Long Live The Empire!

youtube.com/watch?v=1PqPMxWhQZw

youtube.com/watch?v=zj65u_VY0uM

First order of business, high-cuts are coming back.

fend off groups of adventurers trying to assassinate me or destroy my firm, but just reign to establish trivialities like democracy and gay rights

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcd62xRQ9e4

forgot song
youtube.com/watch?v=qd4KMK8c3x0

Veeky Forums has seen many examples of what ultimate power looks like, but this board is weak and full of children. Of this entire planet even, there are few who would not succumb to the weight of absolute authority
Luckily dreamers and gamers will never be given this opportunity. Still Veeky Forums, go on, regale us with tales of how you would conquer the heavens and establish your waifu as queen

youtube.com/watch?v=ECSnDV7DS88
You guys can't even choose a proper theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

I'd do as much stereotypicaly evil shit I could. Lots of guys marching around with rifles and gas masks, tanks, a big screen with just my face on it behind me, the works. Maybe even have a mock execution.

Then the next day I'd just be really reasonable and have the guy "executed" be my chill ass spokesman

>Everyone's face when

I will call for an assembly, and arrange for my words to be carried to the far corners of the world as I make my first proclamation. The crowds assembled will wait with hushed anticipation as I approach, ready to deliver the edict which will define their lives, and the lives of their descendents, for the forseeable future. I will stand, ready, for a moment, staring over them as I prepare to make my will known.
And then, I will speak, my word absolute law.
"It's not gay if he's in a skirt."

youtube.com/watch?v=_NceWykdRNM&list=PL5mfHesWYQhn33LGWtRy7F2Sa-wcBkBP5&index=105

to the stars

> what now?
Start working on immortality for my subjects.

And working on the logistics problems caused by an immortal population

And funding the arts because immortality is supposed to be fun

Oh well, I was going to post that...

Oh well...I guess I would go full 1984 Totalitarian just for the kick of it while trying to spread into space

youtu.be/yx61xeDV_60

No music.

Time to get to work colonizing planets. I didn't bust my ass conquering the world to see it all go kaput from one space rock with delusions of grandeur.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RNeJhJfCkk
>Today, our people make way for the star-speckled whale-road above us, into the heavens!
>For treasure, for glory!

she goes into a slow but ever increasing spiral of depression as her only wish was to live the life of a normal 7 year old girl and not a 7 year old genetic experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=la9QmZ53yhs

>And what now?
Severe depression as I realize how empty it all is.

Maybe I'm weird, but I've never really had fantasies of ruling over lots of people. All I want is to pursue my hobbies and have a lot of sex with a variety of women.

I'll take immortality, though.

My plan is as thus
1. have kids rise them wrong.
2. have grand kids, like a lot of them.
3. make sure some of my grand kids are talented.
4. make sure they hate other but hate their parents even more.
5. setup the grand kids to kill their parents
6. Come in very angry and curse down the generations everyone but the most likeable natural leader. If several pick one. This is very important because it makes everyone else hate him by measure and prevent him from getting into control.
7. Leave the core of your Empire and left the in fighting of your grand kids destroy it.
8. create a myth of your return to destroy those of your descent

9. much, much, much later get bored and take a job. Maybe driving Taxis.
youtube.com/watch?v=Urbvj2wpyR0&index=36&list=PLBD52E8E1408D64B5

Strut down into a golden age of eternal peace with funky beats before setting up an efficient system where I barely have to do any work and won't burn to the ground.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ozuMzTDo_c
Then I become an adventurer to go around and experience all the different, but still very much connected, cultures that would inevitably form and all the technologies that would be invented as time goes on until I'm totally forgotten except by that one traveler who always sits at the park next to the fountain feeding the birds or telling stories.

MAKE WAY FOR THE MOST Veeky Forums VICTORY ANTHEM.

youtu.be/MM_c_avPlx4

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o

Now I start setting up a religion where I am worshipped as the undying god-emperor, the sole arbiter of right and wrong. Utterly unquestioned and unquestionable, to the point that my subordinates a hundred years from now will lack even the concept of defiance.

There can be only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw