Can humans and Pixies be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/e2/4e/e24e65b6559e01dc2014ed1ca92a0a6c.png
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2316323
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2300379
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1869481#search=Pixie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pixies are for fug and food.

Not for long. Eventually the human whips out its dick or girldick and beats the pixie to death.

Pixies are cute! Cute!

Friends and more-than-friends.

Pixies are a part of the fair-folk, so automatic no. They're gonna fuck with you the moment you enter the forerst, so carry some bread; gold, cold iron, and whatever else keeps fairies and their ilk away.

this.

fae iz fae

Yes

I dunno, how elastic are they?

I bet she gives that flower's pistil a sole job.

If pixies can stretch enough.

I mean they can, if you can take some good natured mischief or bond over a mutual interest in fashion.

Depends on how they try to get my attention.

HEY LISTEN!

Yes but not with benefits.

Not really because there is always this one pixie that has had enough of being cute...

Friendly reminder that fae take promises, and perceived promises, very seriously and only really dick over humans when they break said promise (whether they realize it or not).

Friendly reminder that looking at your feet for a second could piss a faerie off so much your family is gonna catch shit for generations. They literally make no sense to us.

Breaking eye contact is rude as fuck. Why aren't you looking people in the eyes when you talk to them user? Are you legitimately autistic?

Don't blink.

Or if you must blink, blink individual eyes with a delay, like a derp

Navi doesn't count as Link is a member of the Hylian race, which is distinct from standard humans.

great friends but only if the pixie likes the taste of cum

>Constantly staring at someone and not shifting your gaze ever
That's pretty autistic

With the Fae, the social contact is an actual contact, and you damn well better not break any of is clauses. The only problem is that, as every member of the fae inherently understands all these rules, they've never bothered to write them down for us point motels

Are they though? Aside from the pointed ears Hylians are almost indistinguishable from baseline humans. They're more commonly able to wield magic, but it's not impossible for humans to do so in the series (Maple and Syrup for example). Hylians don't even have especially long lives compared to humans in the setting, Zora and Gorons live much longer.

Better question: can they be lovers? How could a human fug a pixie?

As long as you're respectful and sincere, you should be fine.

Do Gorons live that long? Zora definitely do, and Kokiri are eternally young, but it seems like all the others have fairly standard lifespans.

I want to marry a cute pixie!

>You will never have a cute pixie to heal you as you fight YHVH

why even live bros

Magic would probably have to be involved. Either that or implausible physical properties on the part of the pixie. Neither scenario is that farfetched when dealing with fairies, though, so it probably works out.

A Human and Small Fey being friends? What an Outlandish Concept! Surely such a hint could never happen!

Considering that pixies curse their own women to become Dryads when they fuck a mortal i'd say no.

Specifically dryads? Where do the other kinds of nymphs come from?

Gorons seem to live slightly longer than hylians. Not super long, but at least a couple decades longer on average.

source?

With the way Tinkerbell acted around Peter and the fact the she tried to kill Wendy, I'd say that she was interested in a little more than just "being friends" with him.

Wind Waker's Gorons remember the Hero of Time personally and mistake the Hero of Winds for him. 400 years for them is only a few short generations, going by the Oracles games, compared to the 10 or so it would be for Hylians and Humans.

Gorons and Zora live for a very long time in the games. Ironically Zora actually seem to be the most elf-like among all the Zelda races given their longevity, architecture, deeper connection with nature, etc. Gorons are basically dwarves.

Who else was surprised to find that Zoras take near-on a century to get their grown-up bodies and can easily live at least another century or so before they start really aging when you hit Zora's Domain in Breath of the Wild?

I never said you couldn't blink, user.

tell that to my psychiatrist. Apparently, the fact that I find the books on his shelves more interesting than him and I can hold a conversation while doing other things is "a sign of autism" because of the whole "not wanting to make eye contact" thing.

Wait

Does that mean Princess Ruto was like 80 years old back in OoT?

Fridge Logic suggests that, yeah, she was decades older than Link when she gave him the Zora Sapphire in OoT. Lucky for him she finally hit her growth spurt in those seven years whilst he was asleep.

>tfw Tinkerbell never confessed to Peter how she felt
>tfw she died a year later in the book
>tfw peter doesn't even remember her
Poor Tink

>thatsmyfetish.jpg

>They're more commonly able to wield magic, but it's not impossible for humans to do so in the series

I wasn't even aware there WERE vanilla humans in Zelda. I thought it was just Hylians, Gerudo, and whoever the fuck else.

They're less common in Hyrule, but they're still there. Triforce Heroes takes place in an entirely human Kingdom, the Oracles games have humans all over, Ordon Village in Twilight Princess is all humans save for Link, Link's Awakening has people like Marin and Tarin who are humans (but also dreams, so...), etc. Hylians are technically still humans, just of a different race.

I want to fill them up like water balloons.

Well I mean, human females have something in their nether regions that a pixie could use for fug, depending on the size of the pixie.

Or a human female could just shove the pixie in there.

Spanking Zelda, or getting spanked by Link?

Pixies? No, they're mutant freaks who would probably eat humans if they were larger. Probably also demons. Don't worry humanity, you can trust fairies though~!

static1.e621.net/data/e2/4e/e24e65b6559e01dc2014ed1ca92a0a6c.png

Y-you can't, it's too lewd!

>Any kind of fucking Fae
YES IT FUCKING GRABS HIM, THIS ISN'T A DAMN FAIRY TALE

Wait, what?

Da fuck?

Incoming lewds

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2316323

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2300379

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1869481#search=Pixie

Yep. Peter was a right arsehole in the book. One of the reasons why I preferred his movie iterations (except for Pan, that "Chosen One Propehcy" shit was complete horsecrap.

was he really a jerk?

If you must blink, do it now. Pay careful attention to everything you see and hear, no matter how unusual it may seem. And please be warned, if you fidget, if you look away, if you forget any part of what I tell you, even for an instant, then our hero will surely perish.

Well, Not in the convential way that people usually are, but being an eternal child, he's rather careless and selfish. A lot of his seemingly Callous and cruel can be explained by the fact that he isn't grown up enough to truley understand the implications and consequences of certain actions and concepts, like death.

He wasn't a real Jerk out of malice or hate or anything, but he was an annoying little shit.

He tried to fucking murder people

Again, he didn't fully understand the meaning and/or ascribe the same wieght to certain concepts like adults do. To him, death is just when people stop moving and doing things, and are no longer fun or want to play anymore, rather than the permanent, irreplaceable loss of those close to you, and destruction of all that someone ever was life. To him, killing someone means just means that the stop being a problem.

The main difference between Peter Pan, and a regular child with lax parenting, is in his abilities, such as swordsman-ship, exploratory skills, and his acrobatic dexterity. However, it is these abilities that allow to things that regular children wouldn't dare. Peter Pan isn't particularly hateful or mean-spirited in his actions, but that doesn't mean he isn't a menace.

>Like fairies for cute wings, outfits, attitudes and neat hairstyles they often have
>Not really into size difference stuff.

Shame.

There is something I really want to know. Where does the notion of Fairies being pedophile coming from?
Any mythological reason for why butterfly winged girl like teenage boy?
Or is it just a Veeky Forums meme.

A few years doesn't really mean as much when you're immortal. That and Faeries have no concept of right and wrong, or consequence, being immortal creature who live lives where very little changes and no meaningful experiences or growth ever occurs.

It's actually not that much a Veeky Forums meme, but to be honest, that fact the Veeky Forums is a den of xenophilic grognards doesn't help break it down very much. In the choice between regular human girl, and weird non-human female, they will always pick the extocie non-human.

Similar to being "spirited away" in Asian cultures, fae were often blamed for children's disappearances all around Europe

(Probably just real pedos desu)

To be perfectly blunt, in most all culture's being young was synonymous with sex. And so, fae, being's of eternal youth and spring and fertility were seen as such.

More to the point, it's super fucking hot to have immortal nymphs lusting after you as a child.

That image is so sweet I think I just got Diabetes.

source?

Humans and Pixies/Fairies a cute! A CUUUUUUUUTE!!

Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka!

This is now a thread for cute tiny Fey. Post 'em.

Reminder that pixies are fae and basically magical Ayys that will 90 percent of the time fuck you over over a cultural misunderstanding.

Peter and Tink cutest.

>Thinking you can befriend any Fae creature
The fact that they are non-human means that they are inherently different from you and do not share your same values or notions of social interaction or friendship. You will never share common ground on issues without one of you changing drastically for the other.

Combine their alien lack of morality with the fact that Fae are often more magically inclined than regular humans, and this means that they will always be in a posisition of power over you. This eliminates the need for them to even maintain a semblance of civility or compassion when dealing with you.

Trust me user, it doesn't matter how cute she is, it'll never work out.

FUCK THE GENTRY

Who is that semen daemon?

Same. It's tough having a fetish that's in that sweet spot between vanilla and weird that people don't draw art of it.

No room for a hell raven?

Reminder that pixies are fey that trace frost on the lakes and windows in winter, beckon buds to bloom in spring, and paint the leaves in the fall.

Not everything fey is edgy.

Fuck no, pixies are there to be harvested for their dandruff. Gotta get that dust for invisibility potions.

You're looking at it the wrong way. They're essentially strange natural and unexplained phenomena humanized to give us understanding.

They're deliberately made to be more human than they actually are.

What scares you shouldn't be that they're inhuman and incomprehensible, but that they can do very human things in wrong or strange ways.

Reminder that Depends On The Setting.

Doesn't matter, would still hug, and fug that little cutie.

I never knew that I needed to see these two together, but now I really do.

This is kinda true for pretty Much all Fantasy and sci-fi races. Either it's rubber forehead shit where they are bassically just humans and their differences just become exotic turn-ons, or they are different enough that humanity can't reliably anthropomorphise them and find common ground, so we eventually get sick enough of each other enough to go full "SUFFER NOT THE XENO TO LIVE!"