Dont fall for it

Dont fall for it
wraith isnt complete
Shilled by mcafee which caused first pump
2nd pump fake company that accepts verge(look up the address)
3rd a dead news site talking about verge
4th: Its not the first time Verge had a chart like this do some research and you see exact the same chart (no not on bittrex cause they hide it cause they are the ones pumping the coins for tether)

See you very very soon at 3 sats yes i said 3 sats (do the research i said and you will notice something)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/wiki/comparison##verge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you serious? No way it's gonna drop to fucking 3 sats kek. Or even below 200 anymore.

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

this coin is future. you must buy it now

You believe what you want to believe
But dont start insulting the Dev and the coin itself when you are losing money mmkay?

There's a guy called twentya who organizes these pumps. Last time they pumped it to 200 then dropped to 50. Do whatever you want just take profits early and don't be greedy.

Let them be deluded
They believe in the project right?
Watch how they all of the sudden will start hating it when they are losing money

Where to find twentya to join these pnds????

Can the mods please start banning Indian IP addresses? The amount of Pajeet's shilling on biz is getting beyond ridiculous.

Nice FUD.

See you at 5B market cap.

You really think 1 forum dwelling retard can have such impact on a coin?

Lol verge gonna be 15 dollars by March. Screenshot this shit, fag

what do you think about this article that says:

Privacy, Traceability, Linkability
Verge is not cryptographically private whatsoever. Verge only offers "privacy" by way of Tor and I2P routing, to obfuscate traffic and conceal a user's IP address when transacting. Source. There are no cryptographic privacy features with regards to the blockchain, the linkability and traceability of transactions and addresses, nor the concealment of the amounts being transacted. All information, including the destination of transactions and the amounts being transacted, are transparent on the blockchain, and are easily viewable by an observer. Moreover, the privacy, traceability and linkability of transactions and addresses on the Verge blockchain are exceptionally worse than Bitcoin, because the Verge blockchain contains less transactions overall. Furthermore, Verge offers a rich list, thus it is not private at all.

On September 4, 2017, a video was put out (and was then removed and reuploaded by another entity) announcing the implementation of stealth addresses – however, there is no proof that this implementation is underway, nor do stealth addresses provide sufficient privacy, especially when it comes to the traceability of coins and the privacy respective to the amounts being transacted.

Fungibility
Because of Verge's transparent blockchain, there is the potential for an entity to deny or blacklist Verge coins and addresses.

Decentralization
Verge is a Bitcoin clone, and therefore it carries Bitcoin's attribute of decentralization.

reddit.com/r/Monero/wiki/comparison##verge

Look at this fucking FUD. Pathetic. I bought at 50 sats, look where I am now.

Him and his friends are all whales, they can do whatever they want, consider yourself warned
Unless youre a whale I dont think you can

Reminder that the price only went up after coinpouch got hacked.

Enjoy buying stolen and inflated bags.

Worst XMR-paid article written, probably ever in human history.

You never heard of a private blockchain? ledger? I2P?

THIS is why you stay poor. You deserve it.

Another pump

It was in forbes retard.

but optional privacy guys!

also there are two reddit verge “millionaires” shilling to dump their bags. check the subreddit

hurr durr forbes
this coin is useless

firm but fair. like my mothers lips

Hmm, Veeky Forums with the FUD again, guess i'll buy more

I'm a huge whale, please direct me to this twentya fellow.

It was on a "i am forced to disable adblock to view news on a shitty site that nobody visits and thats why i need to disable adblock cause they have nobody so they rip money off the deluded people".com

Lmaooooo you have no idea what you’re talking about. He’s just a guy who had some inside info about wraith last time and used it to get people to pay him for his calls.

XVG is fucking awesome. How you idiots have been loving Monero is pure comedy

Let's see. Monero - actual privacy and actual fungibility. Verge - m-muh coming soon stealth addresses. I wonder why Monero holders are salty.

Looks like it's starting to build some buy pressure again

The problem is the 132 BTC sell wall at 800.
It already has 19500 volume un bittrex, i don't know if iy will be able to push through

luckily its on other exchanges with no such walls

well there is a 10btc one on binance at 800

I don't want to dump my TRX and buy XVG. I know that the second I sell my TRX it's gonna fucking pump and XVG dump. Always.

Funny thing is, if one guy has such shilling power, he can easily 10x his whole networth within a week
think about it, THIS is what i call power, top fuckin kek

He also snorts coke, has over 30 kids and is licenses to pilot oil tankers

If XVG was still called DOGED would you buy it? Would you still think it's awesome? It's literally a meme coin sent over Tor.

TRX has too many walls

all these coins are shit and useless in the real world user

Wall already down to 100 BTC
We might actually do it, if it goes down it's 1000 sats easily