What does a Veeky Forums approved elf look like?

what does a Veeky Forums approved elf look like?

This, basically.

Like this.

this will always be Veeky Forums's favorite elf

Well, ask any Deus Vulter, and the answer is dead.

Speaking of which.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEATH TO ALL NON-HUMANS AND EVIL DEUS VULT

Like pic related.

You may notice there is no picture here. Fuck elves. Not in the sexual way, where the degenerate knife-eared twinks might derive some pleasure from it. The metaphorical way, where they GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GAME.

Bonus points if there's a bulge

One being raped, naturally.

>what does a Veeky Forums approved elf look like?
Dead.

for fuck's sake, you idiot, the Elves already Christianized

this but the ears are shorter

Christi.....

WHAT BRANCH?

CAUSE IF IT AIN'T CLASSIC POPE CATHOLICISM.....

Damn right she is.

Alien-like, fair folk. Unknowable, tricky, atemporal, fey-like, and seemingly capricious while actually following clear rules.

Ironically, this kinda happened to the male lover of one Roman emperor. It was all kinds of fucked up.

how?

got anything on it?

Lesbian rapist Elves are the best

Lutheran.

We Call them Finns.

Then who are Calvinists?

Dwarves, why do you think they hate each other so much?

Now I really really want an earth setting with Fantasy races and monstergirls and shit in the da reaal wurld, with their arrival in the world being PRECISELY when Jesus rose from the mount of olives

Council of Nicaea would have been even MORE incredible.

I know that Nero got al little fuckboy which he turned him into a girl,by castration, and fucked all day. Im sure there'sbmorebfucked up examples.

My preferred version

Dead.

delet this

Elves are not for bullying

Kickass song by Blind Guardian optional, highly encouraged.

They look cute.

To each their own. I have no qualms with this interpretation of elves. Honestly, Veeky Forums— or a fraction of it—seems to really like this kind of thing, and I think it's becoming kinda predictable:

>Angels should be terrifying creatures with alien morphologies, not winged people!
>Fey should be treacherous and amoral, antithetical to human welfare! They're not cute pixies!
>Elves should be alien and unearthly! I hate it when they're depicted as cute girls!
>Vampires should be hideous abominations! They should never be relatable!
>Demons are intrinsically evil! They can never be good!
>Dragons... actually, we kinda want to fuck dragons.

Etc., etc. In essence, X is always better if it's monstrous rather than humanish. This is usually mixed in with a dose of "the old myths about X are much better than modern stories about X, but modern authors/artists/GMs/filmmakers never use X the way the old myths did because they're ignorant morons."

I don't really mind it—tastes are subjective, after all—but I think this approach is getting a little stale.

Also, we got this far without Ribbon? Poor Ribbon.

The thing about elves is that they shouldn't be like crazy amoral fey. That's True Fey, or Archfey. Elves are humanized. They use technology, and domesticate animals, and actually craft shit using physical labour. They're fallen fey. Descended from fey, but not true fey. Their fey origin should colour them for sure, making them a tad silly and chaotic, but not just make them fey creatures. Not if they're intended to be playable.

What does a Veeky Forums approved kitsune look like?

Angels are such a weird fucking mish-mash. You've got these insane, genuinely alien creatures (the Angel of Death in Prince of Egypt was, frankly, one of the best angels I've seen in media), you've got the 'manifests-as-a-person' judgement deliverers, and then you've got these winged guys lifted from Zoroastrianism for... reasons?

Man, Christianity is such bullshit.

Games must really not be profitable for him.

Which is why your crazy D&D angels should run the gamut.

And for added fun, the scariest ones should be the most helpful.

Large breasts

Good analysis.

I like my elves monstrous, nice, and blatant ripoffs of animu.

Veeky Forums needs to admit that it isn't actually angry about the elves, i think.

It depends on the person really. I was mad about elves because of the Unspeakable Tome from 2e, and took me a long long LONG time to not hate them anymore. I was generally very no fun allowed at the time too.

My n'wah

NEVER

Need more buff-schwarzenegger-macho type elves who eat metric tons of protein and guzzle down gallons upon gallons of protien-fitness shakes.

I have found it amusing the few times I have seen people insist kitsunes were not waifus in mythology and everyone is using them wrong when that was how they started. Though I personally prefer the magical manipulative sociopathic serial killer version that must consume human organs to survive.

I also prefer vampires to be bits of both sides. The ones in control, the older ones who have been at it for decades or even centuries, should be horrible monsters that just look and basically pretend to be human. Newer ones can be whatever, near-mindless bloodthirsty monsters until they get through that stage or "why can't I stop chewing on people this is horrifying", I like either. As long as there are actual downsides to being a vampire I don't care.

It seems like no one can decide how werewolves work. If they lose control they only work as one offs, but if they retain their personality then you walk the line of no downside for huge gain, which doesn't make it much of a curse. I like the way WoD does it with them having control but being so pissed off at the world that they sometimes can't help themselves and fuck shit up. Also that their goal is to be eco-terrorists is something I find amazing. I decided in my setting they get to be spawned from an old extremist elf cult that believes all civilization should end, with the first weres retaining control and those several generations of affliction underneath them (via bite) eventually just being the normal "goes apeshit at full moon" kind. Easy set up for an organization dedicated to hunting them to exist.

I also love the Wendigo and at least two things just made them yetis which I hate. But other than that no one uses them so it doesn't matter anyway.

>implying it's ever rape if it's an elf

>Jesus rose from the mount of olives
Calvinists, man

A good point, user. So an elf being forced into sexual intercourse, then?

Does she have any clothes or is she one of those elves who just goes into a fight butt naked.

Also, checked.

Are THICC elves allowed?

Yes.

This is how I elf.

Unfortunately she's a char from, I think, a MOBA type thing but yeah I could see elves having an iffy attitude on clothes. Though this outfit is of course nonsense.

My kingdom for some sauce on that.

>Ancient magus' bride
My person of dark skin colour

You may have to wade through a sea of shitty elf-kings but whenever an elf-king is good, it's instantly an amazing elf-king.

>sea of shitty elf-kings

how many bad elf kings could there possibly be?

A literal Dark Elf if you weel.

If that was how elves dressed maybe they wouldn't be quite as shit. They still need to shut the fuck up about me selling wooden goods though.

I wanna pat that elf on the head.

I like my elves dark daddeh.

If everyone in your setting is an elf, then no one is an elf.
You can proudly say that your setting has no elves then.

Just sell meals and glass corkscrews you mong

The enemy cannot pull a lever if you disable his hand!
Cleric!

DELET

Where is this elf from? I got a nagging feeling I've seen her somewhere but I can't recall where.

Every fantasy setting and novel has at least one.

Silmarillion had several, and it is the exception because it is teeming with awesome elf-kings, but then you got Thingol who's such a cunt that he makes up for Finrod and Finarfin all on his own.

I have a vague notion it is from something called like "elf princess nina"or something like that.

i have searched everywhere, could anyone find a sauce on this because in a pathfaggot and want to beat my micropenis to it.

user, that is not an elf. The Wild Hunt are apparently ghost-spirit-spectral warriors.

Space elves

>Every fantasy setting and novel has at least one.

No.

For me it's the contrary.

a handful of Veeky Forums talks about wanting monsters back as monsters but the vast majority of Veeky Forums wants everything to be
>cute loli
>but ACKCHOWULEE it's a 3000 year old elf/succubus/dragon/vampire/wolf/snake/eldritch horror
>with a bulge
That is what's stale. It cannot be avoided around here. And let's not even get into monster girls.

I want weeb stuff to stay with weeb stuff and stop constantly pissing all over every western genre that gets brought up.

Ribbon is a cute.

back in the more formative years of tabletops, nerds werent as into anime. sure they may have watched a little gundam or oldschool dragonball, but ultimately that didn't define their lifestyle. it was shit like pokemon cards, westernized vidya, and most prominently, novels and cape(shit) comic books that we grew up with, as such, the dorks that grew up with fond memories of such distinctly western pop culture, have maintained a level of homogeneity in regards to their tastes in relation to those tabletops (which were the reference point for fantasy in those days)

fast forward to now

we live in a society where the internet has given us a taste of other cultures, and us basement dwelling bog-beasts have been able to sample all kinds of media up from everywhere.
naturally, everything evolves, and the fetishistic art of anime has been deemed delicious to the carnal palette of the modern dork, by-and-large. so, its only fair that said dorks want to include suck imagery, of which they are fond, into their now modernized, tabletop nerdgames.

basically, times change ya crusty old geezer!

>Veeky Forums's favorite elf is this

Not mine, but is setting-story by some guy from the weekly storythreads

1/3