This is the 2018 coin

Behold: Request Network.

This is THE coin of 2018.
Available to men whom are not afraid to gain a penny.

Thou shall listen and buy this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

journalofaccountancy.com/videos/how-blockchain-will-change-accounting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>REQT.com

still waiting on pajeets to explain why req is good
>muh whitepaper
paypal 2.0 is a native smartphone feature
their entire paypal 2.0 model proposes an exchange for cryptos which means they would literally have to become an exchange
the accounting promises go against federal regulation and accounting standards

>their entire paypal 2.0 model proposes an exchange for cryptos which means they would literally have to become an exchange

I don't know what ZRX is

Shill me on this coin OP .. i sold this shit 1:1 for SONM 2 days ago

Yes, pajeets, please fud more. If it drops below $0.20 I'll be a fucking millionaire in a year.

>exchange
Are you a retard?

The reason it will take off is because it’s a platform that takes advantage of the Blockchain for overall accounting. Triple entry accounting allows it so fraud doesn’t take place and every transaction is verifiable, which makes the entire auditing profession negligent. It also reduces the fees associated with transactions from platforms like PayPal where they are a third party, REQ eliminates this via REQ tokens. There’s a ton of use for this and they are the best ones in the crypto market atm.

CPA here. double entry to triple entry. Debits and credits won't change, it's still GAAP (general accepted accounting principals) but through blockchain which is the third entry.

journalofaccountancy.com/videos/how-blockchain-will-change-accounting.html

This is issued by the AICPA, the American institute of Certified Public Accounts.

As an accountant, can you tell me what I should explain to my parents/friends/biz school colleagues to explain to them Request?
Basically I want to be convincing but I dont know enough about accounting and dont want to say wrong things.

>accountant
>dont know much about accounting

Im not an accountant, Id like the CPA guy to explain me how to describe REQ. sorry for the confusion

He says as an accountant meaning "since you're an accountant" rather "Since i'm an accountant".

Or perhaps he's asking how he'd explain this TO an accountant- which is what i'd like to know. I've got some rich senpai I could shill this to.

The third entry basically makes a fraud-less environment. No more "book cooking", and there's a lot of it that goes undetected. Only 3% is caught with today's financial audit, which is embarrassing. You can now trust companies more.

This thing will be bigger than Bitcoin itself, the ultimate dark horse in crypto history

3% of fraud*, most of it's from whistleblowers, internal audits, or sheer luck by a manager or employee stumbling upon it.

I left something out that's huge. All of this can be automatic. Think "internet of things", research this topic. Its artificial intelligence corresponding with other artificial intelligence to request payment and pay automatically and simultaneously update the general ledger on both sides of the accounting records. No more accounting clerk bookkeepers.

I'm not sure people are ready for this feature just yet, but it will be here 5-10 years.

What jobs would this tech make obsolete?

Thanks CPA user.

Correct me if Im wrong but
- accounting firms
- auditing firms
can be disrupted by this technology right?

I've always wondered why in 2018 its still such a retarded manual process to do accounting/auditing etc. Seems like REQ and blockchain can now make automation happen. If yes, Im happy I have bought in.

Also, the pleasure of thinking off all the wagecucks in their business towers working for the big4, while nerds are accumulating REQ is delicious to me, not understand the incoming transfer of wealth is delicious.

sorry about the word repetition, cant type on this fucking phone

Accountants and auditors for sure.

Reminder that only pajeets, normies and judens shills against req and link

I hold both and I FUD them for fun

Im pretty sure owns of REQ and LINKS intersects a lot.
ie the master race

Yes, your post is accurate.

I would say bookkeepers in the private industry.

As an auditor I wont have to do substantive procedures (which I'm ok with, less risk). I will now have to focus more on segregation of duties, internal control, and recommendations on how to improve operations within the company. All are important and I'll switch into more of a consultant role. Ultimately, yes there will be an impact on the industry.

Can we imagine a world where accounting is 100% automatized and transparent to the business owner?

For me, future companies will be smart contracts, so I believe accounting will also be 100% automatized.

People will only have to focus on their very core value. its my dream. I created a business and was overwhelmed by the complexity of shitty administrative stuff. REQ and the rest can come soon enough

I’m a certified sex haver and I own REQ.

bought at 1750 sat, comfy as fuck because it will be 3$ easilly in 2018

i just bought this coin because of Veeky Forums shilling.

granted, only a small amount because i didn't buy it when it was cheaper

now tell me why is this the coin of 2018 and not LINK or sia?
ps: i have 22k fun and 900 BAT too

my opinion: buy this shit.
---ppl who know me recognize me---

still holding my req from 500-600 sato, I really have no reason to sell only 30% of my portfolio. The long hodl begins,

>mfw only 500 REQ
>can't afford me

;_;

Maybe with that I can finally afford next year christmas a good fed turkey.

Req link and sia arent even competitors

is it just me or do does the candlestick chart look hella bullish

My only regret is holding all 300K REQ when it mooned on Monday and not selling 100K to buy in a little lower. Would have enlarged my stack through the Bitcoin bullshit.

BTW, BCASH is the ultimate shitcoin.

in hindsight always easy to say.

Phew I nearly got stuck with these bags. Managed to get out at the peak.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Ok, I bought this coin because I believe in the vision and actual application. The rest of these shitcoins (including the big two BTC/bcc) have little use outside of stored value assets.

I only have about 400 REQ tokens, do I buy more? If the project is successful, what are we looking at for 2018 Q3, about $15?

Tis true user. It could have gone into atmosphere.

rofl I have 18,000 REQ. If it hits 15$ I'll get a clean 230k after taxes.

I'm not that lucky, which is why I'm working towards getting my REQ stack to 25-50k before Febuary.

This is the only way to ensure my fat payday

Yes, just buy more.

I've heard $5

this is the state of req holders. they think it is a get rich quick coin. they dont give a fuck about it and will abandon it at a drop of a dime if they start losing money or something else comes along. theyre literally all 17 year old moon kids. i feel bad for the people that are gonna lose money in this once it is abandoned

>link

SIA has a lot of competitors and seems to be in no rush to be first to market

more of a gamble than REQ for sure, also 3x market cap and I don't think it has a burn feature like REQ does

as if pump and dump day traders have that much influence over an industry disrupting technology like REQ

I have 1 million req. hopefully this will hit 2 dollars

>disruptive tech like req
is that what they call a shitty gui that sends eth back and forth now

Could you imagine if this gets to $50?

i dont even get why iota is 5 bucks

Holding some REQ, but this constant shilling is making me nervous.

love you gucci

stay poor or read the whitepaper

Let me recruit you brotendos

Binance req 11236761

You know how to read? If so, I would recommend you read the white paper. No one is sending ETH anywhere.