New etheremon thread

New etheremon thread

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x0ee074eb591a09dce2cc2db398ddc28d15d7e3ebf800a38e90e99bd2b696459b
ethgasstation.info/
etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682#readContract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened to the other one

JANNY

Mods deleted cause they were flooding Veeky Forums

PONZIMON

Say you buy the #300th Nagee at 1.155 ETH with 0.003 returns for every purchase thereafter.

It will take around another 385 Nagee purchases for you to make your initial investment back. .003x385 = 1.15.

That is $310000 USD spent on on that one specific Etheremon just for you to make your initial investment back.

That isn't even counting the fact that every 100 sold the price to buy increases by 33-35%. So it's actually much, much worse.

I'm trying to save you Veeky Forums

Secret mon now earning 0.4 holy shit this is a joke. It cost 0.5 to buy an hour ago.

i looked at this
i truly did
i was there anons i was there when the first post hit Veeky Forums
i could have hold the top 20-50 of all mon's
but i just cant do it
not with crypto kittys and not now
i just cant pay for pictures.

yes i regret it now. but even if it happens again with hashpuppies. how do i overcome this hurdle?
how do i make myself be able to make money and buy digital images for hundreds of dollars.

Did the last one just get deleted? If there's spam they should delete the ancillary threads, not the fucking containment general. Or is something else going on?

Anyway reminder to buy Mianari and Secret Mon #20 (The OFFICIAL Etheremon of Veeky Forums)

>Hey user, I heard you were trading bitcoins. That's a nice lamborghini you have
>Bitcoins? Heh, you wish
>I got this baby by buying virtual ponzi eggs and living off the dividends because japanese people are fucking insane and will buy anything as long as it has a cute picture and can fight other eggs in a battle arena

What's the cost of sekretmon now? Still 0.5?

wasnt this a scam?

costs 0.5 eth too, expensive.

etherscan.io/tx/0x0ee074eb591a09dce2cc2db398ddc28d15d7e3ebf800a38e90e99bd2b696459b

still wondering what happened here. I dont understand. why did my 80 dollar fee fail but the 1 or 2 dollar one was just fine

Yeah that's partially thanks to me. I bought 10. Enjoy your gains.

I fucked up 09's name because I thought the first 08 wouldn't go through because the price changed just as it got confirmed.

Apparently the way to do it, cant afford it myself

The easiest way I've found so far to get the secret mon
is to do a new 'send' transaction from Metamask
to the purchase address here for 0.1 eth
0x0000000e12ccef194a78f85e60e1f4f74bdb0124

and then making sure your gas limit is set to about 600000
and GWEI to like 66, you have to input the contract address:
0x8a60806F05876f4d6dB00c877B0558DbCAD30682
in the optional data field

Good luck

Trading and battling will be added for this exact reason. Our OG niggers will be considered the "GEN 0" of Etheremon

0.75 but it's earn is outrageous because other autists are buying it.

>pic related

>I fucked up 09's name because I thought the first 08 wouldn't go through because the price changed just as it got confirmed.
This line is in reference to pic related of course which, much like the official mon of Veeky Forums, was forgotten and hidden from sight.

Check the contract address.

15+ etheremons are still being purchased almost every fucking minute. People aren't buying this thing for the dividends anymore. When the markets and battle arena opens they'll be worth a fuckton.

Here's how to get the secret ponzimon.

Perfect.

buy cesstoids and palytid, the quickest money making mons

Original thread running if anyone's interested:

fuck the mods

Ah, so I have you to thank for my secret mon gains.

How to get skretmon senpai?

Moving there so people know what the fuck we're talking about

The only reason for the hurdle is you don’t want money. So just think about having money until you get attached to the idea of having money.

>1-2 whole ethers for digital ripp of pokemons
tell me again why people buy into this?

I hope noone falls for your shit

Should i shill this on my local crypto FB group?

You'll soon reach the point where alot of people cant afford it anyway

im a hundred dollars off in my portfolio from being able to afford one of the lower end one of these how unlucky am I for being forced to miss out or how lucky am i for missing a scam

the real questions

So it already costs more that 1 ether?

Comprehensive guide to buying Ethermon for dummies

1. Have ether wallet (Use My Ether Wallet and
2. Install metamask
3. MetaMask: Make sure you are on Main Network (upper left)
4. MetaMask: Click accounts icon in top right, import account. Import your wallet from [1]
5. Go to etheremon website
6. Click on ethermon to buy, you should see a MetaMask notification pop up
7. MetaMask: click submit after adjusting gas prices according to ethgasstation.info/ (If unsure, use SafeLow but be prepared to wait)
8. Track transaction on etherscan

Cashing out process:
9. Click "My etheremons" in top left of website
10. Below earnings, there is a little cash out button. Click it and a MetaMask notification will pop up
11. MetaMask: Click submit, track transaction on etherscan

FUCK IT'S SLOWING DOWN I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT

SPAM THIS SHIT ON REDDIT you fucks

Yep. Already at 1.1. When it reaches 5 ETH it'll be at the 1% returns you get from "new" mons.

what are the mods doing

Now at 1.15. Always check the contract and give yourself a buffer of 0.05 or so.
etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682#readContract
getMonsterClassBasic: 20

People keep making duplicate threads and they're trying their best to clean it up. Not sure why they delete the "General" threads instead of these ones though.

REMINDER TO BUY PALYTID THE OFFICAL MON OF Veeky Forums

Guise is it slowing down?