>eat in the store with my $3,000 suit
>feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81Nl7VYFEaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rich
>doesn't have uber eats bring him tendies

Fuck off poorfag

How you think you look and how you actually look doing this are very different.

if it's good enough for Trump it's good enough for me

for me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

It is supreme

Trump pls

get that shit without mayo, put on some bbq sauce

>mcdonalds
>good
If you're not from the US, then not going to Burger King is a sin and should be good enough of a reason to end you on vigilante.

If you're from the US, then you should be shot on sight because there are countless options way superior to both McDonalds and Burger King.

Obviously there are better places, but there is nothing really as cheap as McDonald's/Burger king if you just some shitty fast food.

Personally I am a taco bell kind of guy. It's extremely value, they give huge amounts of food for their prices.

do you prefer BK because you are black?

>be richfag
>cook for myself using best stuff i can order
>never visit fastfood places

I prefer it because it doesn't actually taste like plastic, the volume of the Burgers are actually somewhat identical to what is displayed on their monitors, unlike McDonalds where you compare and it almost looks like a pancake in comparison to what they advertised, the fries are actually tasty and crunchy, and don't feel like soggy rests from 3 days ago.

There is literally nothing McDonalds offers that comes near to the Big King XXL, Whopper and Double Cheese Bacon XXL.

tmw Bertha and her friends make fun of the neet in a Walmart suit eating nuggets.

Burger king is cheaper. Have you been to a McDonald's lately? Its like 9 bucks for a combo def not as cheap as it used to be.c

>trusting your food with a Uber driver

Enjoy hepatitis

Mcdonalds is so fucking gross. Just goes to show that you can take the man out of poverty but you can't take the poverty out of the man.

Eat a real burger.

Wendy’s is clearly the superior fast food chain.

Only chic fil a is better

I back that up.
That's why I said that going to either Burger King or McDonalds if you're from the US is ridiculous.

But if you're not any other nation, then there is literally no excuse to pick McDonalds over Burger King, the only redeeming factor McDonalds has is their McFlurry which I fucking love.

Short said, evade McDonalds like the plague.

Really because I don't want to start up my car and drive 10 mins to the Wendy's when I can just walk 5 mins down the road to the McDonald's

Also Wendy's is kinda expensive

I don't know the prices in the US, but in Germany there is a Wendy's, and the price wasn't that different from McDonalds and Burger King.

It's only like a couple dollars more, user. Which really isn't that much as long as you're not eating there all the time. Those extra dollars are worth it to have something that isn't trash

I always get the exact same thing:

2x McDouble's and a 4pc chicken nuggets, price is something like $4.30

You can't get the same quantity of food at Wendy's at that price

Get back to work Sergey, stop stuffing your face with Mickey Ds

The Baconator menu is $6, you get a drink and you can switch the fries for the nuggets.

I rather have a good big burger, than two shitty ones.
Price difference is $2, that's literally nothing unless you go there everyday...

bk is for fat nignogs

>throwing the fat card around
>in a fastfood debate
Are you a linktard?

>get that shit without mayo
>without mayo
pleb

I don't, I went there yesterday for the first time in maybe 2 or 3 months.

Call me cheap I guess.

> fat food that leaves you hungry half an hour after eating 2000kcal
> eats in the store so that his suit smells like burger
> surrounded by loud poorfags
> shitty chair, shitty table
> style feels good

wtf is wrong with you

Because you can take the man out of poverty but you cant take the poverty out of the man

I guess that's true. Seems like habitus is stronger than money

it's not mayo, it's mchicken sauce

Gob?

youtu.be/81Nl7VYFEaI

>ctrl+f
>Carls Jr
>0/0
Plebs

>do I get a big Mac meal for 6.99
>Or do I get 4 99p chicken burgers and an 89p drink

big mac + nugs + small fry + water

this
also shake shack

big mac

I fucking love Shake Shack.

Expensive though, I went there last week and spent almost $15 on just a burger and fries

>$3000 suit when the best suits in the world are made in Hong Kong for sub $1000

Pleb

Now we're straying from fast food. But Habit beats everyone when it comes to price vs taste/presentation

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Habit? Never heard of it honestly

I think it's west coast exclusive for the time being but if you ever get the chance to try it....phew

>own my own business
>take McDonald's to work for me and my fellow owner
>arrive at 10am
>eat it in my t-shirt like a boss

5 euro t-shirt to be precise.

>make $200k/year
>have $1.1m in assets
>have $0 debt
>only order off of the dollar menu
who else /miser/ here

this

>be ukrainian
>don't eat

>not raising your own animals and your own vegetables in your farm to avoid any human contact whatsoever

Enjoy your bacteria.

good taste

>Be me
>Get blackout drunk and stumble home.
>Rumbly tummies
>Ubereats sounds good.
>2x20 piece mcnuggs and fries for 10 bucks
>fuckit.jpg
>wake up 8 hours later to 15 fucking voicemails from rakesh
>uhhh hey this is your ubereats driver
>guy spent 30 minutes trying to deliver nugs

So many buttblasted BK cucks in here. Nothing beats the McChicken/McDouble value deal. Only thing good about BK is *sometimes* their fries are good. Not to mention it's always 5 minute++ waits

>Not exclusively ordering organic prepared meals delivered weekly and counting calories to get fit

Why even be rich?

I get a Mcdonalds every day for lunch. im 87 but i still eat like a child
if the markets are down i only get a sub 3 dollar meal. if theyre up i go for a quarter pounder.

I McChicken sauced on your moms face last night

What's Buffet doing on Veeky Forums?