The calm waters of ETH

Why do you fools keep jumping on the hype trains of other inferior coins? You could be sitting in the calm cool waters of ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/942961006614945792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfy hold, just wait for the bitcoiners to kill each other for control of the rudder of the titanic

I really don't understand them. ETH is the superior tech

This, 70% ETH, feeling real comfy over here.

>tfw 41.6% holdings in ETH

Uhh

100% ETH as of yesterday

time to sit back and wait for people to realise sharding will make ETH the only viable crypto

/comfy/

For what? Compared to what? Bitcoin? Apples and oranges.
There are other platforms comparable to ETH with better track records, better speeds and scalability in more common languages.

If you want to invest in the tech and not trend, ETH is NOT the right one.

ETH won't take off till someone develops a proper lite wallet.
MEW is great, but normies are too stupid to use it.

eth is dogshit

savvy traders can use it to acquire more Bitcoin, that's it's only use case

Check out toshi from coinbase

the kittengame showed the whole world that the eth network has the same scalability issues as bitcoin and will be slow as fuck when mass adopted. plus it depends on the well being of just one person.

everytime vitalik sneezes eth shits itself.

not exactly a wise investment.

Imagine being this delusional.

>100% in ETH

i ain't even scared nigguh

Gr8 b8 m8

>For what? Compared to what? Bitcoin? Apples and oranges.

you WISH they weren't comparable

BTC is a subset of ETH, come to terms with it.

>There are other platforms comparable to ETH with better track records, better speeds and scalability in more common languages

Name them.

> If you want to invest in the tech and not trend, ETH is NOT the right one.

zk-snarks, pos, sharding, smart contracts

name one coin attempting the same, and with a team qualified to do it

ETH confirmed /ourcoin/

you're both short-sighted and deluded
2018 will be Eth's year with all the tech upgrades and institutional adoption
Half of the top 100 are Eth tokens for fuck sake

2018 is the year of etherium’s decline. Good for riding the waves short term. Be careful though

Because if you keep jumping between hype train you NEVER loose momentum and you keep accelerating for ever.

No jumper are like little babies.

t. Jumper going FULL VERGE & Bitcoin Cash

No it showed the whole world that eth is actually being used. As opposed to everything else beside btc.

It's good that people think like you though, I want to achieve 1000eth, if it wasn't undervalued I wouldn't ever be able to. I hoped it would be 400 now, sigh.

Considering other options isn't delusional, user.
Making note of increasingly worrying signs such as fork debates, hacks, code vulnerabilities and network scaling issues is critical in this market.

Claiming they are the death of another coin but not your own is delusional.

WHO DO I BELIEVE FUCK

The BTC autists know their shit is a smoke show and they are only flying on hype and bullshit.

There is literally NOTHING btc can do that ETH cannot do and more.

second guy can't even spell it correctly

Really trying to get into eth. I feel like i missed the boat on this crypto thing.

If anyone feels generous
0x0D0184dB4D33dC084E810d2c2817609644Fbc12c

7000$ by 2020

Ethereum will be scalable soon and already has massive developer and enterprise adoption. you can make money on all the pump and dump eth clones coming out every week but they won't make it in the long run. there will always be another company claiming they have "better tech" but adoption is what really counts

Good point m8, his opinion is discarded.
getaloadofthisguy.png

I believe NEM to be a strong contender for a similar market with arguably a better track record so far. Always have. Each to their own, i won't claim ETH is a complete shitcoin or NEM is flat out better in ALL aspects, but there are very strong contenders that are undervalued right now in the same market.

I've not fully read up on ETH's POS proposal, but at a cursory glance i prefer the Proof of Importance model.

>adoption is what really counts
I feel like only about 7 people on Veeky Forums understand that concept.

Old paradigm. No future. No privacy.

Definitely not the faggot who can't even spell Ethereum correctly. ETH will be winning bigly in 2018. Don't miss the boat.

No future? Hahaha, ss this and post in one year.

The Dao fork is why ethereum is shit. Ethereum is not decentralized.

you can tell the average bizraeli is very young and can't grasp even the most basic business/investing principles

proof of X doesn't matter, only as a means to scale

whoever scales first wins crypto, and ETH is getting there first

This can also be applied to Monero
Widespread adoption on DNMs means there will be a rise in value

Ehhhh I understand what you're saying but that hinges on the survival of dnms

Hmmm you do have a point there
Thanks for this food for thought

Right. So this is why i look to NEM personally. It already has it beat. Will continue to have it beat when Catapult hits public network next year. They released a few figures on it a while back, worth look at if you're bothered.

Most of the major projects from nearly 5 years ago are struggling to scale, it's no secret. If scaling is your investment focus (and it's a damn good one) ETH would scare the shit out of me. As does anything on Bitcoin codebase.

What about comsa. I am considering selling half my ETH to go in on comsa but I don't understand much about it.

Hehe this.

>they don’t even know hebehebeh

Why would the DNMs every collapse? When one exchange falls, another rises. There's too high of a demand even for the drugs alone for the market to just disappear.

UwU I love using druggies for gains

>It already has it beat

prove it? been searching for the past 15 minutes, and I can find nothing

>They released a few figures on it a while back, worth look at if you're bothered.

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/942961006614945792

>If scaling is your investment focus (and it's a damn good one) ETH would scare the shit out of me

Why? Clear and sensible roadmap with the best dev team in the space; no magic solutions offered, they're doing it the right way by sharding the platform - I simply don't believe there is an alternative to this approach until I see it implemented in real life

Whether you like them or not doesn't matter. It's a massive market that brings hundreds of millions to crypto.

They have almost cracked it. Fully decentralised proof of stake. When it is revealed there will be a wishing sound as all other cryptos collapse.

Not really mate dnm is proven to be a honeypot. If you need drugs you can buy them off anyone anywhere it’s not exactly hard to score

oh yeah let me just uhhhh go to my friend here to get some DMT powder and a few DOM/DOB blotters XD

>proven to be a honeypot
That's just so incorrect, user.
>not exactly hard to score
It is if you're looking for extremely high quality product. You can't tell me that buying street acid from your local guy is the same as buying a sheet from the Pelican. The difference in quality is IMMENSE and it's cheaper. Not to mention you can buy things that are much harder to come buy on the streets, like ketamine. If you actually think the DNMs have a chance of failing or don't have a large enough demand to justify their existance then you're very out of touch with reality.