Its pumping again boys!!!

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scam coin by Roger Ver the eBay scammer. Newbies, do not buy this. HODL the real Bitcoin.

Making so much money

NOOOOO I AM TAKING A LONG SHIT STOP THIS NOW FUCK

>tfw bought at the exact bottom

Are people starting to realize the cumbersomeness of BTC and changing to coins that are more scalable?

kek

I hope it does OP. I was so fucking dumb last night. Panic sold my alts, fomo bought BCH at .28 and now I'm a bagholder again

after missing 2 pumps before I just went all in ATH

I'm gonna regret this probably

Pajeet

Remember to put your profit in monero bois

Moon time bitches

BCH will become the coin you take profits to.

BCH is 8x more effective than BTC, and it can be 1 000x more effective. BTC is crippled.

Enjoy your store of value where your value diminishes for every movement.

Do you not like money?

There is nothing special about the real bitcoin. If this is faster, going on coinbase, and has one of the richest people in crypto backing it... Guess what, Bitcoin is going down. Bitcoin cash is going up.

Doesn't matter if Roger Ver is a slimeball. Crypto isn't made up of HODLers anymore, its just normies buying coins on coinbase and they have no loyalty to the ideology. Sadly for you, most of us aren't autistic and care more about gains.

The coinbase normie has this ingrained into their mind "When a new coin goes on coinbase, IT ALWAYS GOES UP". Crypto investing has little to do with the technology now, as the vast majority of investors are normies.

Hodl or try to buy the dip? Will it even dip?

Not before the flippening.

Flippening or not... This is easy money

dipping right now nigga

Charlie Lee just sold all his Litecoin...

>it dips the moment I buy in
obviously

>Will it even dip?

Eveything dips but I doubt we will see a good BCH dip for a while.

There is nothing special about BCH.
The only thing It does is trying to riding BTCs name.

I'm not sure considering the volatility that dropping from 3500 to 3400 can be called a "dip".

If you believe that then you havent done any research into BCH

I bought after august, the post

same. Do you think we can offload them today when Roger shills on national tv?

All time high is coming in about 20 minutes.
still 3 hours till normiewave

If you cant see this is breaking 5k today you are blind

wes it ever at 0.28? though we are ath right now and it's .21

you have no graps on crypto economy if you think usd value matters now for people who have been here from the begining and have watched everything grow from a few passiomate miners around the word who turned a disruptive idea into a global economy

All the normies are outraged on twitter and various online forums. I can see this shit plummetting when normies can just sell this "scam" cuz they got free coins. Ive sold half my stack. Hoping for a miracle with the remaining half.

>All time high is coming in about 20 minutes.
so you're saying it's going to pump 100% up in the next 20 minutes?

Lightning network is not a disruptive technology. Its complimentary. BTC holders are forced to value USD on this principle.

kek and people like this give others advice

Tell me how its better than LTC?

Why the fuck would you do this? What were you hoping would happen? I'm genuinely curious on this mindset.

Even as you're selling you must know it's a 'panic sell'.

Look at the price and how much it’s moomed compared to ltc this year

Now its ATH in dollars, 0.28 was the ATH in BTC.

################
BREAKING NEWS
################

FLIPPENING CONFIRMED FOR HAPPENING

COREKEKS CONFIRMED FOR BAGHOLDERS

ROGER CONFIRMED FOR UTTER CHAD

BCH CONFIRMED FOR NEW RESERVE CRYPTOCURRENCY 2018

################
BREAKING NEWS
################

obviously wasn.t talking about ln and was talking about the real bitcoin...bcash lol

NORMIES ON COINBASE HAVEN'T EVEN BOUGHT IN YET. THIS IS EASY MONEY BOYS.

Some trades were over .5 before they closed gdax

>bought at 0.18
>sold at 0.21
easy money

TAKEOVER
youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE

LTC has made like 30-50x in year If you havent noticed.

>BCore shills are ok with this

if this doesn't get to 5k today I'm ruined

also can I set stop loss/sell order at specific USD price? or am I limited to satoshis?

forgot to mention I'm referring to binance

did you buy ath or what?

I fucking hate this scam coin.

It doesn't use Lightning Network. Each transaction is an entry on the blockchain, there are no off-chain transactions, as outlined in the whitepaper.

I don't even hold any BCH cos I don't trust this market, but if you can't understand that you don;t understand bitcoin.

You will

The stupid learns from experience, the wise learn from history

>He bought at ATH
Even if it does reach $5000 today, enjoy the fruits of your diarrhea you brought on upon yourself when you're constantly glaring at every BCH live chart in existence.

>I sold the coins that I was giving for free at 300 USD and now it's 3500 USD so I hate it.