XRP found a floor

Just sit and watch

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Tokyo-Market/Virtual-currency-Ripple-effect-takes-SBI-to-9-year-high
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im all in on this. gg no re boiz

It will pump later until tomorrow during ama with huge news then you have to sell cap this user

There is scope over the next hour for a +/- 2 cents. But, going from past daily trends, recently, I can tell you it's gonna get increase in the next 2 hours or so. I'd risk it by saying within 90 minutes. Then it will taper.

IOTA and Verge is already dumping, XRP will get huge pump

Imma buy more now

it begins

YEEEEEEEES

I believe this coin has serious potential but everytime I hear someone saying things such as "found a floor" or "Double top" I picture a 13 year old who put his $50 B-Day mony in crypto

Right on point user. Same outcome from my side.

Pump.

Which is still deserves more credibility than the 4 year old I picture when people are drawing lines, arrows or anything else on a candle bar chart.

here we go

To the floor lol

The most difficult stock on here to daytrade has to be XRP.

That's gonna swing up gradually tho.

I'm holding with a rolling stop +/- 6%.

Good luck guys.

Currently holding 19, did I do good user?

dubs

>yes

>19 ripple
>not even 15 euros
Is this board full of third worlders and underages?

How many ripples to buy that trap in 2020?

I bought 27 at $.56 and 22 at $.73. looking like a slow decline at the mo but im interested to how it pans out.

probably. im trading with ETH that i mine when im not at my PC so not got that much to play with.

saurce u faggot

Binance down?

When Coinbase?

checked

nope

Alright I'm in. What's the target price?

WHY SHOULD I BUY XRP??? gimme one sauce ffs

>buying right before bch goes hot on cb
Idiots

investors look for long term, you are free to play your trade game but that is not the only way to make profit.

You don't need to buy it bro, just watch out for guys like OP who does his TA like an OCD freak (j/k .. j/k) and posts just before a increase.

Guys like OP are always on point and just predicted a 2% increase earlier. You can daytrade on that with certain platforms and leave the trade running for several hours with a rolling stop.

XRP is ok for a buy tho' in the long term.

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Tokyo-Market/Virtual-currency-Ripple-effect-takes-SBI-to-9-year-high

Alizee, nice.

I’m up 130% on my XVG should be there soon thanks fellas $1.00 here we come

No shit xrp is long term. But wait until bch goes hot so you can buy the dip

where is your fucking floor now?

seems I always do mistakes on the short term, staying the fuck out for mental health sake lol

January