The now obvious betrayal of Charlie Lee

coindesk.com/litecoin-creator-sells-off-holdings-citing-conflict-interest/?utm_content=buffer13c2d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Curious timing...
BCH listed on Coinbase and LTC competitor.
LTC near ATH.
Massive LTC hype the past couple of weeks.

pretty sad

hes always been one of the most honest/upstanding/moral guys in crypto

we would all do the same the guy had probably 100K+ litecoin
what does it matter if the coin owner sells off his stuff? its not like hes gonna abandon the project

Smart money.

what incentive is there now?
Not like improving the coin and advertising will make an impact on his pocketbook, if anything, the lack of incentive will make LTC just fuggin tank

>5261489
100k litecoin? hahaha that's it?

Probably a few million buddy

he could have sold them off and nobody would have known but he came forward and disclosed it openly
hes just honest.

Why do people keep defending this Charlie creep? He's been insider trading for years now.

>sell holdings at ATH
>make public announcement
>weak hands go crazy and LTC dips
>buy back in quietly

this guy is a genius

>buying back
thats where your plan fucked up

> nobody would have known

You do realize anyone could go and look at his publicly available wallet address and see exactly how many coins are in there right?? I don't think it would take long for someone to notice he sold, he'd get way more backlash if he didn't say anything. Also notice how he said he sold AFTER the fact. Yeah just an honest guy that shills BTC more than he's ever shilled his own fucking coin!

Word is he sold all is holdings and bought Ethermons. Which Mon did you buy?

>You do realize anyone could go and look at his publicly available wallet address
I do but normies don't. Assuming a bunch of them are virtue signaling liberals, it is safe to assume this will lead to another pump

the corecucks are willing to shit on anyone they feel threatened by, it's kind of crazy how low they are sinking

hes balls deep in LINK i heard

this. hes a purist and, as he puts it himself, wants crypto to shit all over the banking system. his personal wealth comes 2nd to that.

why use ltc when you can use bitchcash????

worth noting even if he leaves the project thats 1 dev in a sea of hardened devs.

Really? I heard he went all in on Myst, so you should to.
t. someone who's still holding myst ath

It wasn't a conflict of interest for his brother to run one of the biggest Bitcoin exchanges in China for years or for him to work for Coinbase, sounds fishy to me.

Fuck off shill. That shit is an obvious pyramid scheme.