Q1 network launch

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YyEBTye.jpg
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck man, LINK is gonna set me up for life. For LIFE!

Yeah!!!!!1!!!

No one talking about Slack? Sergey was actually responsive to questions.

Are you aware the price is tanking as we speak

Are you aware that BTC is tanking again?

Shit, looks like someone already did the leg work.

i.imgur.com/YyEBTye.jpg

I appreciated the effort user

So I will make it with my 10k?

would you have made it with 1000 ETH bought in 2015?

SCAM
C
A
M

Sergey is actually responding to questions and no one is going ape shit?

Seriously tho. Knowing I'm set in ~2 years is a crazy feeling.

HOLD THE LINE

nah drop this line and rank up lad.

I want to be set in the next couple of months. I don't want to get a job.

No user, get a job. Even if your links make you a millionaire someday. Jobs give you purpose and social skills, essential for being a productive member of society. What this crypto shit might afford you is the ability to get a job you WANT instead of a job you NEED.

I don't want any job you faggot fuck off. Suck Mr. Shekelstein's dick a bit more won't you?

i just looked at link and noticed that i actually own some. i cant recall when i bought them (at least not on binance). was there a giveaway or something or am i going crazy?

31st of March at 23:59 then?

Linkies....

Muh sats
Kys

No giveaway. Maybe you should stop taking the heavier stuff mate?

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS

>an investment going x200 in 2 years isn't enough

fucking spoiled kids

Pls no bully

BTC is down. Don't expect turmoil to last.

I know biz seems to get this backwards but you are supposed to buy LOW not try chasing it while it moons.

So they are continuing to hire more and more devs
Seems like a good sign that they have a good amount of faith in the project

Keep in mind too that sergey specifically mentioned working with insurtech. Veeky Forums tends to focus on muh swift, but mass implementation in insurance (AXA is confirmed) would take us to the moon several times over itself.

>sergey specifically mentioned working with insurtech
Source?

did you not read the blog post? Aka the december pronouncement?

I read it, just skimmed over/didn't remember that part.
Assumed it was from somewhere else.

Let them FOMO later. What do I care

this thread has restored a lot of faith in me i was beginning to believe the 'sergey is travelling SEA with his $32 mil' fud

next years lookin good lads

Dubs don't lie.
I choose to believe that it is only the collective visible mentality that actually shows signs of unironically following buy high sell low. I choose to believe that a majority on an individual level are more sensible than that. It takes a fool to remain sane.

Could there be a comfier hold going into 2018 lads?

No. There simply aren't any better holds into 2018. It's almost stupid how obvious it is.

The minute four or five extra coder, marketers, etc., show up on the website and they start pushing regular tweets and blog posts and shit AND actually have a main net up unlike many tokens it'll be over. That's in 2018 But I feel like any minute something substantial could leak that sends it to the moon.

Thanks for these. Did no one ask him about the two conferences he'll be speaking at in February and March?

there are a lot of things they didn't ask. It's annoying. Veeky Forums his ripped this coin to shreds over analyzing every detail then they ask him dumb questions about what the subreddit should be called

Fuck me do I buy now, or wait for more dips, I feel like it might cool off a bit more in a couple of days.

link always tanks after news, just wait

yeah that's what I think too, I learned my lesson after SIBOS even tough I knew it was going to come back, a good portion of my funds were left in bags.

This is Veeky Forums dude
you should be in a BCH thread right now asking if you should buy not here investing in new technology

Yup, and finally hiring a marketer that everyone has been crying for. You guys should be happy they don't have a marketing team yet. When they hire someone the price is never coming back down to these levels.

Fucking redditards I swear

Yep, price is just gonna tank for the next 3 or 4 months then its smooth sailing :D

Shit will change real quick at the slightest hint of news.
Like Zeppelin, which came out of nowhere.

Zeppelin didn't change anything, the price started to crawl up when Rory said there would be an end of year announcement. Now that we know there was no announcement and there will be no announcement probably for like six months or something I have sold my pre-sibos bags at what I paid in at and you should do the same

Sergey's a genius...
>completes project first in one language his buddy can handle pretty much solo
>competes against high caliber projects
>wins
>is now swift's chosen saviour in their inevitable move to embrace blockchain technology
>raises 32 million in an ico which sells out completely in about ten minutes
>connects all of the dots on the industry end by getting about a dozen-thousand different companies & organisations onboard
>goes ahead and allows his project's token to be listed on a couple of literal who exchanges in order to get some of the tokens out into the wild
>literally does not care at all about how well or poorly his token does in the market and is content to just let it simmer while he pays attention to the project itself
>hires one notionally regular guy (paying him with a resource he has plenty of -- some of his project's own tokens) to satisfy the most thoroughly autistic neckbeard Veeky Forumsraelis by answering their questions with uninformed vagueries (as he is intentionally kept in the dark) so as to cheaply forestall both some sort of rogue actor scenario and public abandonment of interest as well as general butthurt
>hires on some of the best available developers of a language better suited to the project
>has them completely rewrite the project in the more applicable language
>has the code audited
>has his finest handcoders tighten everything up very nicely
>has the final project at 100% (and may have already launched on mainnet)
>then
>and only then
>bothers to eventually and finally hire a professional technical marketing director whose job is to pitch the already 100% functional project to any big players in the industry who have not already put the pieces together and gotten in
>pr guy probably won't even ever directly address linkholders because that doesn't matter
>the token sells itself to anyone smart enough to understand or smart enough to realise that the smarter people buying it up are onto something there
This is why I went all in.

>Zeppelin didn't change anything
Brainlet.

Pajeets gone wild

>zeppelin durr hurr
KA KA KA KA KA KA KA KA KA
KA KA KA KA KA KA KA
KA KA KA
KA KA KA KA KA KA
KA KA KA KA KA
KA KA
KA KA
KA
KA
KA
KA KA KA
ooh you crack me up anonchan
>wipes tear

>Now that we know there was no announcement and there will be no announcement probably
we're you alive yesterday?

>They're hiring a Marketing Director
It's time.

>were
I need sleep

I will lmao myself straight to retirement in 2018.
>One of the most hyped products
>One of the most needed products on the market
>100% complete product
>Hiring a competent marketing guy

LINK 100$ BY EOY 2018 CONFIRMED AAAAAAAHHHH

Yeah, what was the announcement? What new information was revealed to the community?

How many do you own?

That's actually promising. We need normie investment

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

can someone post the chainlink stan eminem shit i need a good laugh

Thanks for the link to an article that contains a basic description of what Chainlink is supposed to be. Do you mind highlighting to me the part that's supposed to constitute an announcement? i.e. important NEW information

Where is the news

ETP will kill LINK. You are holding the wrong coin.

What news were you looking for?

don't mind him he's retarded he was literally expecting Sergey to come out and say 1000$ EOY 100% confirmed

There are 1 billion link tokens if this coin hit $50 That would mean a 50billion dollar market cap. That seems off. That's higher than etherium

Correction my bad Eth is now worth 77bil

ANY NEWS
My interpretation of the word announcement is that it would contain some relevant NEW information, not sure if that makes me a retard....

It's not higher than ethereum, which is 70 billion.
And it was only 700 million in January.

>There are 1 billion link tokens if this coin hit $50 That would mean a 50billion dollar market cap.
wrong
>That's higher than etherium
that's also wrong

The announcement is full of new insights, confirmations, expansions, ...

So what exactly are you looking for?

okay buddy we already know you're mad because it didn't moon, if you're so salty dump your bags and GTFO

Gggggbbb marrrakaahh cooop

guess i am also selling.. will buy when the news is solid. and sergey made it clear there will be nothing for at least another 2 months. Better to chase projects with ready products. and i will never get emotional with any coing and fall for biz meme.

I already corrected myself on eth. Last month it was 30 billion. Why is my other statement wrong,

Getting out too. Fuck this shit. Seriously. Pieces of shit. Everyone else is taking advantage of this. Piece of shut sergay does everything wrong. Drops announcement same moment as BCH listing. The fuck

>will buy when the news is solid
aka too late

>Why is my other statement wrong
do you know how market caps are calculated?

He definitely planned that.

I'm out too. I believe in LINK, and will get back in in a month or so. Meanwhile I'll chase moon missions.

Thhhhhbbbb whaaay waaroong?

never change Veeky Forums

No. Always assumed it was number of tokens × price per token. Please correct me.

>Meanwhile I'll chase moon missions.
... during holiday season.
Smart move.

Release date for GO testnet. New hired devs. Still hiring devs, and that precious marketing guy that everyone has been dying for. Mentioned SWIFT twice, which I doubt was just for lulz.

And then he goes on Slack confirming what smart money has thought the whole time. That he is more concerned about getting a working product than hyping the coin. Confirmed he would be in communication more often, and when marketing guy is hired we will have regular contact from the team.

It's based on circulating supply.
For instance, Bitcoin won't have all of its coins circulating until a few decades from now.

He announced it the moment LINK was taking a dive due to BCH. That was the perfect time to buy.

More like 120 years.

CIRCULATING supply times price, not total supply. And nobody knows how much link will be circulating, could be 100m, could be 700m, nobody knows.
Sergey could give out the 350m tokens reserved for banks immediately or could give them away slowly year by year for 10 years. He could sell his own 350m instantly or never touch them.
In any case the supply will NEVER be a full 1 billion.

I'm aware. And if more bitcoins are added
Without the market cap increasing then the price per bitcoin will drop. Are you saying that in 3 years Sergey won't have the rest of the 650 million tokens circulating?

It’s right back there now. Why the F would he choose that time to announce? Can’t just be a random coincidence?

>if more bitcoins are added Without the market cap increasing then the price per bitcoin will drop
The market cap is based on the price per bitcoin, not the other way around.
What determines the price is how it is traded.

If all unmined Bitcoin were to be dumped into a bunch of random wallets overnight, and people are still buying at the same price as the day before, then the price per Bitcoin simply stays the same and the MC is what gets adjusted.