XRP going up in 20 mins, you've been warned. Remember what I said about IOTA? Trust me. You want to hodl for this coin

XRP going up in 20 mins, you've been warned. Remember what I said about IOTA? Trust me. You want to hodl for this coin.

I belive

We'll see. I'm hodling 2k.

But it's hanukha so the jews are not trading

we'll see

Such a noble people.

yep, I agree

buying because im a stupid fucking nigger and already lost on bch

Holding 25 k. Don't let me down

Strapped in

and now moon

sauce of pump and i will enter

kek, /biz will never learn

>20 minutes later
Aaaaaaaaaand literally nothing. K. Hope someone in your family dies in their sleep OP including you

he lied i cannot believe it

20 mín passed faggot

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

yeah all that bots

Alright lads wanted to buy some of these shitcoins

Now I still got some eth on metamask.

How the fuck do I transfer those to binance?
I enter adress and all eth. But in the next window it always shows it wants to send 0 dollar/0 eth.
What the fuck? I tried sending and it everything kind of works on etherscan as usual (except 0 dolalr) but my eth are still there.

s o o o o o o o o o n

andd its dumping fuck you op

*dips a bit more*
Yeah fuck you too.

Im all in. A pathetic 1800 xrp. At an average of 71c.

Lets. fucking. do. this.

71 is too high. It going to normalize to 63-66 for a few months. Just hold

all in, got the dip

u gon goofed

this guy set us up

Hey guys dont often start a thread in fear of getting assblasted by retards. Thoughts on ENJ? Mid to long term investment.
Before shitting on it read the whitepaper and dev interaction. Seems like itll be a go.
Havent been wrong on a hodl yet and im not cashing out till i can viably use coins for their intended purpose. Fuck short term stress cucks, any long termers offer their insight and critique?

its dumping because of btc u fucking niggers, learn to trade

It did go up user.

From $ 0.7145 to $ 0.7306, which is about 2%, between 1350GMT - 1405GMT.

With a rolling stop, that still makes profit, capped on a swing. I'm holding for the next 3 hours, normally only 90 minutes.

I do this USD pairings, far easier, and even 2% on a leverage bet, netted me nearly $200 over 90 minutes bro. Pic related.

That was good TA user.

Good call.