Read this

medium.com/@myetheremon/beta-launch-updates-76c7fc4ef8b4

bump

Signs of incompetency from this article:

>Please DO NOT USE THIS WORLD AS AN INVESTMENT CHANNEL, we would like you to consider it as a normal game or any traditional collectibles.

you don't get to decide that and it will be used as such

>In a reddit post, an0nymous_shitter has mentioned some good points about our smart contracts.
a leddit user is able to not only point out flaws in their design, but affect their design and implementation decisions.

> We know that’s not a good design, but that’s the only way we could think of at the time we made the contracts. We prioritized user experience over decentralization.

oh my lawd jesus. so they are just making this because 'blockchains are the hot new thing' when they were more suited to do this in a centralized manner.

join the telegram
t.me/etheremon

stay poor

Goddamn mods keep deleting the threads
"bastion of free speech" my left tiddy

Comfy as fk with bzc

mods mad they didnt get in early

Mods are deleting these threads because they think its offtopic. Just got banned for 10 minutes because of offtopic discussion

how the fuck do i cash out? Its taking forever to send the 0 eth to the address.

Goddamn Janitors are fucking braindead

Someone post new a proper thread before Burgers get done hibernating

its because people are posting their own eth wallets to scam people i think

Either way. Etheremon will get a good run when evolutions, battles and trading is enabled.
Add a android/iphone app to that and were all golden

im willing to bet their smart contracts are buggy as fuck

Hmm noticed a lot of threads dissapearing besides the eth ones.

I think some jans or mods got interested in bitcoin from all the news and now they're browsing this board.

I don't even think they even know what eth is.

What comes first, a decentralized internet or dApps developers. Hopping on the bandwagon is good in technological terms, it sets a [new] standard.

seems like a good concept, well-executed with room for improvement. the devs here will make it or break it. anyone who got it by now will really be making some big fucking bucks if this thing can survive long enough to see these updates

I just withrew 5 Eth. Is it a good time to reinvest? Every looks expensive now, at least relatively to when i got in.

why would you buy it if the sell price is like 0.001?

wait for new cheaper mons

Cesstoid isnt even making any ETH now. Am i left holding bags?

Mons got so expensive so fast. bought 2 palytids for .2 eth last night and im at .7 now.

Only concern is exit scam and getting money out of the contract..

ITS OVER. WE'VE BEEN HAD!!

It's only good for the first 200-ish people who got in. I'm just glad I was one of them.
Literally 3x

One reddit post did mention how it was possible for developers to take money out. There was really no point in letting them hold my money so I withdrew with about 250% profit. Still getting incremental gains.

Could someone explain the cash out process please. Ive tried sending 0 eth and its taking forever.

What happened to the first telegram?

>go to mon page
>click cash out
>make sure gas limit is 500k and limit is around 30+ gwei

God it was fucking scary thinking, "hold up this is isnt my wallet address," but it was actually the smart contract address that could point to your own address. I got LITTLE sleep last night.

wew thanks lol the 0 thing wasnt sending before but now it says a transactions happening. Cant sleep till its in my wallet. gone in hard.

Alright which one of you is harassing the artist?

No probs, been cashing out every time I get to around .2

put in 1 ETH, currently have earned 0.004. I'm not going to make it, am I?

just hold, like with anything else.

You are dumb money. Smart money was last night.

Jesus dude. How any times do people have to tell you to be patient for newer mons.
Been saying this shit in all the threads

also remember that you will be able to sell them in the near future, they will probably be worth at least as much as you bought them for just for being one of the earlier mons

Patience. Sleeping on it helps with HODLing immensely. And good luck. I wish all you magnificent bastards good luck.

What did you buy? I dont think you will make it anymore since mons are too expensive

I bought 2 cesstoids about 3 hours ago for 0.9 ETH total and i only got 0.25 now, Its slowing down. I dont know how will i get my ETH back

did you do the sending 0 to that address? Ive litrally put it so it can spend 20 gbp on gas etc but still not going.

MAXIMUM COMPENSATION

>They are and were
>are and were
what did he mean by this

Their previous offer and current offer is 1ETH

Are you using metamask? I'm just using the button underneath balance which creates the transaction on metamask. It will only work if the gas limit is at least 500k, the gas price could be lower than 30 but might take a while. After you make the transaction does it show up on etherscan?

20 good boy points?? thats like 160 tendies

That's not the sell price, that's the dividends you receive when someone purchases it after you.

RIP. He should buy some mons with that

I'm using metamask. Its not showing up on etherscan. Been waiting an hour.

>We stole the mon designs, yeah...sorry
>Our design is obviously flawed, please point out our fuck ups more
>We could steal your mons and money but just trust us we won't cause we care
>Please don't invest in our game that uses token assets

Oh boy, look out nin10du

Likely a problem with metamask, what exactly does it say within metamask? Only other thing I can think is to try with another browser and importing your metamask seed.

That's bullshit.
I wouldn't take that deal either.
Should get first dibs on every new mon so eh gets a nice awesome passive income.

im 3x already hahaha

taking too long? Try again with a higher gas price.

ive set gas at 500000. 40 on the gwei. Its easier to fud when cant cash out.

If it works right a transaction will show up within metamask which you can click to take you to the etherscan address. Give another browser a try, works for me with firefox. I think others have had success with brave too.

keep sending but it won't cash and i'm left with a balance in my account..any tips

Firefox user here. If you use metamask and click the cash out symbol underneath your earnings, metamask should fill out the required fields immediately. Made sure my address and the smart contract address were in the fields and everything worked perfectly.

il try brave. been poking about and apparently yeah ive done the 0 transaction

blockchain transaction failed?

Are you Alan?

I can see if I can work it out if you want to post your address.

already 2x my investment. This is just the first day. Holy shit, making money is so easy nowadays.

My returns are not moving, ive got two cesstoids.

What do i do now?

My only regret is not converting all my BTC to Eth last night when I got in.

switched to firefox. looks like the transactions been made on etherscan. Thanks anons. Been lurking Veeky Forums for like a decade now and this is most ive posted.

be patient

so whats the website for this?

sent them money to get the mon. transaction failed and so \i had to send the money back to my account.. which hasn't happened yet. \this is going to be ridiculous if it gets big, people are gonna give up if they can't catch it and have to send money back

who tf is that

What exactly am i waiting for? Cesstoid is too expensive for anyone to buy now. Wait for market to sell it and hope someone buys it?

np, glad to hear you got it working.

Wait for others to buy Cess as well. Going in late last night helps with patience because waking up to 3x gains was beautiful.

waiting for more updates to come out

>People are still buying the etheremons I'm holding.

THE NAMES CHANGED, MY MON IS NOW NAPPY LMAO