I got trolled into buying this shit didn't I?

I got trolled into buying this shit didn't I?

the price chart formed an ark, so in some way you can say you got what was promised.

A newborn ARKie. Welcome to the club.

Was Ark always on Bittrex? Just noticed it this morning.

It was only on bittrex for a long time

Bullish flag, expect a pump to 6k sats in around 6 hours. Thank me later. 24 high 56k sats.

No user.

I sold this coin at $5.50'ish after buying in around $2.10, but I never bought back in. I'm telling you, this will go to about $10.30, Right now, it's completed Elliot Wave 3, which means it's going back down to $5.40'ish (wave 4) and will rise to over $10 which is the end of Wave 5.

And stop buying ATH.

The floormanager said that the ark is departing

I only fuck with big dick page 1 coins

Welcome to the club, us experienced arkies have been through the painful barriers once before but I'm sure you will enjoy the slow decay through each floor.

See you at sub 3k.

Not exactly ATH but I didn't expect this piece of crap to be so slow

ARK can be a tricky one desu. That's why I haven't really bought back into it, just cbf dealing with it.

Nah. You'll be fine. Just hold. Also that chart if extremely bullish if you're looking at a short term trade.

I showed the website to friends.

Do you understand what this coin does?

Not really? It looks cool?

>Not really? It looks cool?

And that's all that matters. Same thing with Ethereum.

Ark been useless isn't a meme its a fact

you and me both, i sold xvg at 450 to buy this at the 24h high because of some cunt on here

Comfiest coin

t. sold ARK at 18k sat

Why, because of the 99 day moving average?

I have my ark key in a bank envelope deposit box. I'm in it until the end, I've watched this thing bleed sats for what feels like an eternity.

I fucking hate this coin.

High volume, strong support at 43200 sat.

ARK is a good idea with no reason to be valuable or adopted.

Ride the wave as it has momentum, but don't expect it to be a long term hold.

why do they keep putting up these fucking walls

this coin gives me cancer