Did I make a mistake?

I bought $15k worth of BCH at $9500 on GDAX. The cashening is still on when GDAX trading comes back r-r-right?

Wtf

Spoiler: you are the cashening.

Roger thanks you for his second jacuzzi.

Rekt hard retard

Why would you BUY a currency at 3x the price of other exchanges? It was getting pumped on GDAX and the liquidity wasn't high enough to stop it, that's probably why they shut it down.

sorry man, for some reason you thought that buying BCH at x3 the price that google and literally every other source of information is telling you is a good idea

BTC is down 5% already I'm pretty sure I still made the right choice
who cares about 3x the price when it goes up 20x later?

Holy shit your optimistic

ummm

man I hope you're not serious

you're truly fucked.

dont sell though, one day you might break even

Well I made smart choices so far, went from $11k to $15k in only 3 months and I trust my gut than BCH is going to take over BTC next

>From 11k to 15 in 3 months
>3 months for 4k gains

Laughingsluts.gif

Nigga I make 4k a DAY. How bad do you have to be to think that is good gains. Drop those bags asap.

Whatever I'll be laughing at all you dumbasses when BCH reaches 50k

Kek
I hope this is a fail larp.
Actually, I hope it isnt a larp.

dude $15k isn't THAT much, idk why you're calling me a larp

>he thinks this hasn't happened before
cut your losses and buy back at the bottom before the next pump

Because holding literally any of the top 10 coins would’ve given better returns. It’s like you’re actively trying to minimize your profits

>cut your losses
except I can't sell since trading is locked.
but either way this is the final pump that's gonna take over BTC so no way I'm selling below $50k

stop larping and post proof you nigger

GDAX thread? GDAX thread.

I had 1.2k in deposits waiting to go into GDAX since the 13th. They've never appeared but they've been pulled from my bank account. I finally disputed it with my bank. Fuck off GDAX hope something better comes along

why did you buy it on gdax when it was going for 1/3 of that on any other exchange...

it is just a stupid larp. coinbase already said they're reversing those trades. why do people post dumb shit like this

>Pro troll or really that stupid

Hmm not sure which

You're larping right?

BCH is about to go HAM. I bought at $3800 on binance. Lot of my co-workers now are using the computer to check coinbase (work at a call center), most people I've talked to are planning on buying because they feel it is the next bitcoin. Stupid decision, but realize what the trend is going to be and profit from it.

>post proof
literally any proof could be doctored you retard so if you don't believe me I really couldn't care less

you guys don't even see the potential of BCH. It being added to coinbase was the last straw. all the normies will just buy BCH now because they'll see it's cheaper than BTC. before you know it BTC will be forgotten

I indeed refuse to believe someone can be this retarded and know how to use internet at the same time

God new fag, It literally tells you the amount of days it will take to confirm when you do it, once they pull it from your bank account, it's usually another 2-4 days before you're credited. Stop trading crypto you impatient pajeet

Look fucker I did the transfers on the 13th this is ridiculous

I fucking hate Bitcoin Cash seriously. YES thank you Bitcoin Cash for giving me a lot of free money when I went all in at 1.3 and got out at .2 and I still kept some BCH left just in case it explodes, but seriously fuck you BCH.

Fuck you for screwing over all these good people man, seriously.

>down 5%
>thinks this matters
LOLOLOLOLOL
absolute state of cashies

You're redpillme de enough to post here
Why isn't you buy 9k worth of btc, transfer it to binance and buy 3 bch with that money instead?

WE ARE THE COINBASE MARINES AND WE ARE NOT RUCKING SELLING

good shit, retards on this board call others new fags when they themselves can't sniff out this obvious bait

Jokes on you this guy is for real

nah I'm not
was just bored and wanted to know what it felt like to be a cashie
fuck btc fuck bch fuck GDAX lmao

Wouldn’t expect anything less from /biz

buy LINK

>all these good people

You mean all the double digit IQ morons that jumped into Bitcoin to get rich quick without understanding the tech or doing even 5 seconds of research?

It's Cores fault for leading their massive shill campaign online and misleading these people into false consensus you fucking retard

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

>I bought an asset for 3 times its current market price.
>Did I make a mistake?

>all these newfags itt
normies leave please

I love you guys trusting your gut, you'll surely beat the professionals at their game!

this

If you're serious: HOLD unironically for a long time. You're here to invest not daytrade right?

It will go to 10k within a week or so so you can relax.

But why would you buy it at flippening target?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GET REKED FAGGOT

>Not here to day trade

You know where you are right now right?

please stop I already admitted to being a larp, I was just bored damn

This, I'm actually tempted to buy. I already have some from the fork, but so many fucking idiots out there, I kind of want to throw in some money and sell later today, but damn. I can't read stupid and this shit is just getting scary, fucking zombies out there but instead of brains it's coins.

This can't be real. Cashies can't be THIS retarded.

Guy there was more than one person that bought that high. Pic related.

> who cares about 3x the price when it goes up 20x later?

do you realise missing out on 3x before a 20x means you miss out on 60x?

my god man XD

Later...its starting now. 45m until GDAX goes live.

>not buying BTC @9500

going past 10k today fellows

>implying BCH wont close at $10000 today. Even this retard is taking home $500 in profits. Deluded corecucks

they didn't buy, their market orders got sucked at that price

look how many people wanted to buy.
HAHAHAHAHA

Do you seriously think its going to even hit 5 or 6K today?

USd gains are irrelevant. Your shitcoins are going down against BTC.

Down 5%? You bought BCH down 66%