/RGT/ Robinhood General Thread

Can't find the previous thread edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/credit-suisse-ag-announces-the-reverse-split-of-its-ugaz-etns-300571151.html
streamable.com/jpjok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuck

crypto stocks going up again despite the craziness of yesterday?

mara better fucking go up today or you fucks lied to me

NXTD jumped 1.50 or so overnight. Watch for it.

fucking MU jumped as soon as i stopped holding it. god damn

Still around 6500 retards holding UGAZ on robinhood

is my screen bugged or did ugaz just jump 1000%

Is NAK elite?

TYME continuing to climb

yeah I bought 225 shares, if it tanks I'm going to yell at mommy u fuckers better not be wrong

It did a reverse split.

Market reaction to news of natgas-powered crypto miners

1 for 10 split

Leveraged Etfs do it all the time when it becomes too uneven (see dgaz)

Any fellow nakmarines contemplating suicide?

wow it must be pretty flexible to do a reverse split

can it do flips too??

Hey guys, first time in this boomer thread. Two questions...

Am I a cuck for having a financial advisor for my stocks?

Question 2.. He pointed me in the direction of AOA. What are biz thoughts on this?

cnbc was talking about FTFT this morning

Cramer was laughing his as off at all the weird companies getting in on bitcoin hype

wait a minutr, i remember you said something about this yesterday

how the fuck did you know they were going to reverse split

holding, it shouldnt fall too low, right??

>AOA

biz doesn't have an opinion on kpop nigga

all we do is buy tech, cryptomining and natural gas stocks

what soup my fellow professionals

let us make this money today

Because they announced they were going to do a reverse split like a week before they did it?

quick

post your positions

Well fuck I wasnt talking about anything kpop related.
Its the iShares Core Aggressive Allocation ETF
Going the hes with TD Ameritrade and on their exchange I guess.
Sorry guys I'm new to stocks, please be patient.

MARA changing name to Marathon Blockchain on January 18th. Be patient you little fuck.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/credit-suisse-ag-announces-the-reverse-split-of-its-ugaz-etns-300571151.html

curious, is this 'Robinhood' app a paid sponsor or something

80% MU
20% AMD

Was someone here holding ugaz? I remember people bullying him in all the threads

yeah they sponsor my bowling team

curious, are the 5000 bitcoin threads up at any given moment not enough for you

Fuckin NAK, man

Robinhood app here

AMA

Curious are you fucking retarded or something?

Hope you didn't sell TEUM yesterday because you got shook. Afterburners engaging...

20% NVDA
10% INTU
30% SQ
40% MARA

can someone please tell me their thoughts on..

>iShares Core Aggressive Allocation ETF

No nak here. Feels good man.jpg

Mara seems very sketchy to me. I can't seem to find a lot of data on this company for some reason, although I've only done a quick look into what research exists on the company. God bless them if they are successful, is the recent price jump because of the blockchain stuff? why out of nowhere this sudden change?

so why is this app being shilled every day?

was now a good time to invest? I bought a little under $6

How did you copy and paste the op without finding the previous thread
Next time just use the archive or just search in your browser

OBSESSED

>thread archived

it's called a general you troglodyte
literally the only thread on the board that ISN'T dedicated to shilling some shitcoin

it's a simple question.

Hey, excellent play with Micron, thats a super healthy stock. AMD however, I would consider getting out. That is just me though. I say that because the company is up against serious competition like Intel and Nvidia. If you are hoping for a blockchain boost for AMD I wouldn't count on it

$TEUM has great news, but the stock does nothing.

I fucking hate this market.

>see SSC moving
>buy in
>watch for a bit
>steady tick up
>lambocity.jpeg
>Got shit to do
>set stop loss 10% below buy in
>check at the end of the day
>stock dropped 15%below my buy
>ah well
>wake up
>SSC up 50% aftermarket

NXTD

Come on climb baby climb

my friends pls do the needful and buy the LFIN for vagene and bob
streamable.com/jpjok

What prevents people from buying a stock in high amount repeatedly as it goes up and down. Like looking at LFIN someone could easily but 100 shares at 70, sell at 72, buy 100 at 70 sell at 72?

>nxtd
Fuck my life. Bought at HOD yesterday (2.20) and sold today at 2.87. Forgot to cancel my order, this is going to 4 in no time.

is stocktwits buggy as fuck today for anyone else?

I messed up user. I sold at mid $2 range 1000 with a nice gain and tried to buy back in as it steadily increased... Only to decrease right after. Please go to the moon

>complaining about profit
In the long run nxtd is going to go to zero.

I ended up getting back in at 3.00 and selling at 3.24 again. Another 400 dollar profit.

>NETE

Guess what they announced this morning

SSR gets removed today. It will probably drop down to 1$ by the end of the week.

Just wanted to stop in and give you guys some credit. You might be wasting your lives with this low yield stock market crap but you are all so fracking dedicated! Here I am with my bitcorns and I get depressed if I only make 50% a month (pic related notwithstanding) and you guys are satisfied with 10% a year. Your humility is a beacon in this God forsaken hellhole. I fucking salute you crazy mofos!

This is such a pump omg

getting sick of this block chain shit desu

all these fucking boomers are getting memed by shit companies riding bitcoin's coattails

how long is it going to take to get in and familiar with the stock market? Been in crypto since the beginning of this year. Trying to get into stocks

What am I in for

Lost money in NAK.
What are some mem stocks that I can make my money back?
Eyeing TEUM, SQ, and some oil stocks.

Hell, difficulty, buy penny stocks if you want to lose all your money

most people can not last 6 months

oh boy, I was thinking I could hop on stocks like tesla and facebook and the other big boys and like trade around like crypto....

why is this more hell than crypto?

Sorry to shit up you guys' thread but I can't just sit idly by.
Had I put this 150 in bitcoin back in July, it would be over $1000 by now. Now I just keep it in RH as a reminder. Guess where the rest of my money goes

Good idea
Sold my AMD for LFIN

In worthless bitcon

BZUN WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMRS

I bought 14000shares Cannabis Wheaton Corp at 0.89 avg.
Sold twice (8000 at .93) and (6000 at 1.00). It's at 1.38 now. Aaaaah

MU has a higher EPS than amazon, apple, and Microsoft now but people are still panic selling

Fuck this faggot market, lets just keep piling into fake penny stocks turned "blockchain" companies dumb fuck boomers

This blockchain bubble is going to keep going for about 3 more months.

if anyone is in OTC check out MYDX will probably run for a few days, they canceled reverse split today

It's not panic selling, it's profit taking. I was going to do the same thing but got lazy. Shit is easy money after an earnings pop. Sell first thing next morning and buy back in a couple days later

what makes you say 3 months? anything in particular happening then?

No ragrets but just wondering... you using a tablet or what do you use to get this on PC emulation?

do any of you guys do discount cash flow models in excel? I would be curious to see if my models are similar in prediction to some of yours

$KASH Hashchain Technology Inc
They have a dash masternode and cheap af electricity. Bitrig contract = 19,000 rigs by 2019

>Imagine being so retarded and bad
at trading that you only got 5% over the past 6 months

People like you are gonna get fucking rekt when the crypto bubble pops soon

>Listed on TSX

Just a tablet. I think some people use bluestacks though. A while back somebody reverse engineered their API calls but I think they got a c&d. You might be able to find some info though.

These TEUM bags are getting fucking HEAVY

Lol. When I discovered crypto, I got bored of stocks and just threw it into an s&p etf. With what I'm learning now though, as soon as the bubble pops, I'm heading straight into penny's and I'll bust that shit wide open. Watch this space.

why do you keep posting that since 6.40?

BGFV is building new stores and you are going to miss out on easy gains.

>falling for the penny stock meme
Nah you're gonna get fucking rekt like I said.

au contraire mon frer. How you figure? I'll just get a scanner and buy fat finger drops. One thing I've learned is even if the devil crawls out of a volcano and makes a security, derivative, coin, whatever, and it falls through the floor, there will be a bounce. There is always a bounce. Get a feel for where that is and buy/sell quick fast in a hurry and ... get fucking paid. Works in crypto like a charm and it'll continue my riches in your neck of the woods. I salivates at the thought. I'd do it now but crypto is just too easy to bother.

>falling for the penny stock meme
you can make alot of money in pennystocks.. just check out MYDX today, it'll probably just keep going, Pennystocks run hard if you know what you are doing you can make a killing, if you don't then you can lose your life savings

Fucking 56% faces and dingos are having fun with robinhood and I'm not allowed to join in. When will this shit reach continental Europe?

Never

eat shit yuropoor

if you weren't on CBIO before today you should not be trading stocks.

fuck off

kys

I don't fuck with biotechs. Just 50/50 gambling

It's easy to act like warren buffet jr when it goes right for you but you would've kept your mouth shut if it dropped 50-80% from a bad result like lots of pharmas/biotechs