Whats happening with DGB

Alright guys dgb is mooning. It will be over a dollar by end 2018 get in while its cheap or miss out on a good moon landing mission

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/raceytherunner/status/942132543683485696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah i hear good things for DGB in niche markets in 2018 I say $10 easy.

my shopping bags are full.

i agree just waiting for a dollar here myself will sell a good chunk of it there.

I sold at 220 that's what's happening

That looks suspiciously like the Dash logo.

Dont promote man give us more time to buy free coins :D

Is still cheap as fuck.

After dealing with several cryptos this is the one I use to move money around (sending money overseas or changing money from exchange to another) is cheap as fuck and fast.

I don't give a shit so much about the theory of other cryptos if not for investing: this is the one that wins as a everyday coin, if that means anything.

You realize that $1 would require a market cap higher than litecoin, right?

You realize it is much better then ltc right?

I can see that you weren't here in july... i can't blame you then...

It's better than LTC in literally every way though. It's faster, cheaper, more secure, more scalable and more ready for the future (i.e dynamic block time/size changes every 2 years).

their twitter retweeted this
twitter.com/raceytherunner/status/942132543683485696
a couple of days ago, afaik they're not really keen on p&ds so i think we're going somewhere

You mean the month everyone used DGB to transfer between exchanges while the BCH/BTC fork happened?

Hehe dont worry been here much longer ;)

WE

The cancer that is killing Veeky Forums.

i agree with you. fast, reliable and most importanlty easy to use to move around other coins. thanks

dont worry it will get there just some time.

NODIGIS BTFO

Digimarine reporting in. Hodling ground sir.

this and also if micro transaction is the future then dgb is the FUCKING answer. wish steam adopted it.

Citi coincided with Alt-summer bubble bursting. Unfortunate but if you think it's going nowhere because Citi wasn't as big as retards buying at 10x the previous day's value based on hype thought it would be then you're a moron.

About the same time as that happened Monero got P&D'd by it's lead founder on twitter 'for lulz' cause he 'wanted to troll day traders' and look at where that is now. Why? Because it's the coin/tech that matters.

Nobody cares. LTC is on Coinbase, Currybyte isn't.
user, you still believe just because your product is cheaper, better, and more reliable that it will sell better? Funny, last I checked, the shitiest, most lethargic of all the cryptos is still sitting around 17/18k a pop.

No user, I think he means when it tanked from 2600 sats and didn't stop until it was 100 earlier this month.

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 DGB to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Digibyte wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my DGB) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Digibyte wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 DGB to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 DGB to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

Oh boy

I cant wait for a whole new batch Digicucks to troll.

And to all you fags saying DGB is fast. Its block speed is only 15 secs.

A coin like ARK HAS A 8 SEC BLOCK SPEED and speed isnt even its priority. Plus it already has a higher market cap.

You have to realize that Smart money is now in Chain Link. Chain Link is a pure unmooned coin. And once again, some pump and dump is happening, and for fucks sake, no other way to say it....

dgb chan has been WHALED. You wouldnt want to be with a girl whose been whaled, do you?

why u have to be mad? u on the losing side? :P
Dont worry you can jump on board, we will be going for $1

man, that robot is retarded

You first compared it to LTC. I'm saying long term it's got a lot more going for it than any other coin of it's type.

It won't be LTC value by tomorrow but it will be eventually. I'm no DigiShill my portfolio is diversified but it's nearly all in alts because when BTC and the other high value shitcoins like LTC, BCH and ETH get enough mainstream attention people will want to actually use cryptos and for that they will turn to the alts so it's better to be in the pennystock tier alts right now than in the behemoths soon to die because they're not actually useful.

>DGB
>not keen on pnds

People Never Learn and/or can't do Absolute Base Level Due Diligence: The Thread

>I cant wait for a whole new batch Digicucks to troll.
>deluded linkie

Deluded soyboy.

Youre married to a WHALED coin. You think dgb chan loves you, when the reality is, she sneaks out at night to pleasure the whale

I don't marry any of my coins and only when you stop marrying yours can you step back look at both the benefits of the coin and the progress of it's market and make wise trade decisions.

You'll never sell your coins even when they moon, you'll hodl through and then you'll be who you think I am after, except I'll have bought, mooned, sold and made 100x the profit you did.

>tfw I put all of my DGB gains (bought at 300 sat sold at 1700 sat) into ARK

Will this bitch reach 1100 Sats soon? I need to fucking unload my June bags ASAP

Wik hands!

> hodling since June
> weak hands
Pick one. I've more than doubled my $$$ but won't give away a single Sat to you neets