CryptoTrading Twitch Channel

I had idea to setup a 24/7 crypto-trading show on twitch, it would be similar to a normal stock news channel.

Does anyone have any interest in watching something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/free-technical-analysis-for-anyone-by-a-15-year-veteran-of-elliott-waves-and-chart-pattern-recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, do it

do it, i'll watch if it's any good

Only if there is crotch camera

Sure, I would watch that

Hire a hottie with large breasts to present a show.

I will look into buying the stuff I would need for the set: a green screen, a desk, some papers to shuffle around, some lights to make it more brightly lit, a good webcam.

Hire a qt asian girl to present it.

No, I'd get real tired of watching wankers asking for vagene and bobs.

I do know some Asian girls, whether they would present I do not know

I would hope that it not turn into some kind of shitty girlfriend simulator like a lot of twitch and focused more on the trading aspect. As I hate clickbaiting people (other than this photo used for the thread)

if you stream this on cam4 it would be 10000x better trust me

why would it be better?

I don't know a lot about other streaming sites outside of twitch.

oh user trust me

Have a day trade show.

Literally get four crackheads and invest a grand each into a coin of their choosing.

Then have an hour slot each day when they essentially argue about who is doing best. If they want to trade do so for them.

After a year they get to keep their profit.

I like the idea of having 4 different people argue about which coin they invested into.

As I was trying to come up with segment type ideas.

do it. I'll watch

I will trust you, and do some research. I would just hate to pick a website that no one knows about (even if it has better benefits) and get less people watching.

you can start off without buying all that shit desu

Only if you have a Mad Money with a Jim Cramer-esque figure, and keeping with the spirit of crypto vs stocks this Crypto Cramer must be 100x more retarded and absurd as the Mad Money.

I want a guy yelling at me with random noises blaring in the background while he beats the shit out of some inanimate object to inform me what shits coins I need to be buying.

Basically all I want is a Veeky Forums version of Mad Money.

I know I just wanted it to have some kind of flair to it, so it wasn't just a generic guy sitting in a chair looking at a screen type deal.

this is actually what I was thinking. I just would want it to not come off as awkard or as if I was trying to hard to be funny/different.

I'll do it with you. Im an educated white guy but trash enough to really draw an audience

Yeah, it would take a guy with the ability to have the on-air personality of Cramer, while keeping a nice balance of absurdity, actual decent info, with a subtle touch of autism to really pull it off.

If you (or someone) made a Veeky Forums Mad Money that didn't suck, I would actually donate some crypto to keep that coming as I can't imagine how much entertainment that would bring me.

yes

for sure it is a definitly hard balance to get right, I will have to watch more of his stuff/practice a lot before I was to attempt his style of selling.

I would most likely do it as a segment or as a section within the show, as I do not feel like I have the stamina to keep that kind of pace for more than an hour or so.

I am also unsure as to what to wear, if I should wear a suit or just a shirt or some kind of like costume (like a crown for cryptoking or something like that).

As I feel its important to draw eyes and maybe some kind of outfit would really do that.

I am not saying that it needs to be really big viewing numbers just big enough for it to be worth the time I would like to invest.

I'd love a regular Veeky Forums trollbox.

I should do it.

or we could do all do it together, as someone had a good idea earlier about different people all picking a stock and talking about why it was better than the other peoples ideas.

Let's do this.
WE COULD HAVE A SEGMENT CALLED THE CRYPTKEEPER WHERE HE FORECASTS COINS THAT WILL BE GOING DOWN

Lets do this
We'll have a segment where the Cryptkeeper comes out and forecasts which coins will be dead(bearish) for the upcoming week

See this is that natural autism ya'll were talking about, can't even fucking work Veeky Forums right but my ideas are solid

This is great, alright I'm going to setup a twitch in the next few minutes and broadcast.

There are some good crypto channels on youtube that do frequent livestreams. Crypto Bobby for one

yeah, thats a great idea, if you have anymore than rattle them off. I feel like this should be the kind of thing were Veeky Forums should feel like its really a part of, where it can all be more ad-hoc rather than a rigid schedule.

I mean I think if we provided sentiment analysis for the Veeky Forums community that would help people really get a grasp of the psychology behind what fuels this markets on the daily

Yeah but my issue with those channels (even though they are great) was that they were just a bunch of people sitting on their chairs looking at a screen. Rather than something that feels more fun/engaging.

Not to mention try and get some honest programmers out there to help with a bot set up that can optimize profits and provide as many resourceful youtube channels and twitter handles to follow to stay constantly learning and staying in the know of the cryptosphere

this is where Vr could play a factor

Hell, even read along technical analysis for dummies will help everyone out. Word by word.

I think technical analysis is an important thing to understand. . if you want to make serious money and learn something new in the process check this dude out. steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/free-technical-analysis-for-anyone-by-a-15-year-veteran-of-elliott-waves-and-chart-pattern-recognition

I agree more so with the explaination/helping understanding of markets and optimising profits. But it would seem kind of defunct I guess to get a bot set up to then watch someone talking about points to buy and sell.